6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My wife's I-94 expires on January 22 2013. But I want to submit my 2012 tax returns for the affidavit of Support. The problem is I don't get my W2s until January 31 2013 from my Employer. The question is -- is it a big deal to file for the AOS a month after the 1-94 expires?? Or is it better to use my 2011 tax return and File before the Jan 22?? It seems weird to me to file for her AOS in 2013 and not use my 2012 tax return... anybody have suggestions?

Filed: Country: Serbia
Timeline

My wife's I-94 expires on January 22 2013. But I want to submit my 2012 tax returns for the affidavit of Support. The problem is I don't get my W2s until January 31 2013 from my Employer. The question is -- is it a big deal to file for the AOS a month after the 1-94 expires?? Or is it better to use my 2011 tax return and File before the Jan 22?? It seems weird to me to file for her AOS in 2013 and not use my 2012 tax return... anybody have suggestions?

I was in same dilema as you are, tho i decided to send 2011,2010,2090 taxes and W-2`s. You can allways bring 2012 report on interview.

As for your question up there i`d file it before I-94 expires and bring 2012 with yourself on interview.

gl

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

You can file now and include 2011 taxes, or wait and file with your 2012. It makes no difference so long as your income qualifies either way. There is no deadline to file for AOS.

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Doesn't matter. You can file after the I-94 expires, you just need to get married within the 90 days of entering.

England.gif England!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times

It's you, it's you, You make me sing.

You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.

b0cb1a39c4.png

ROC Timeline

Sent: 7/21/12

NOA1: 7/23/12

Touch: 7/24/2012

Biometrics: 8/24/2012

Card Production Ordered: 3/6/2013

*Eligible for Naturalization: October 13, 2013*

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

*** Moving from AOS from Work, Student etc to AOS from Family Visa as OP's wife came on a K1 ****

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

You can supply a letter from your employer also with other tax filings.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.