PD is Current.

March 2013 Visa Bulletin Prediction

529 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Thanks!

You really don't listen or understand, do you? Go back and read my post and understand what I was talking about. Then look at the date today, understand HOW the situations are different than what I was talking about.

Thanks Jamprincess, hope so too!

It's the same thing. Now, it's your turn so changing the standards. It's your problem that you didn't get your IL..How can your post uplift someone's spirit? Your words, rt? So you go back and keep the standards same for everyone. As if NVC is gonna listen to you and will send you an IL. Did you forget your words?

Again, as I told you earlier, you can't ban anyone here for taking out their frustrations. You PD is current even then you are frustrated then just think when others take out their frustrations they even don't know whether their PD is gonna move or not.

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Timeline

It all got changed last year. Keep yourself updated.

This is what listed on the VFS website for Mumbai. Where does it state the process has been changed and you can now submit your docs to the consulate directly?

https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/USIndia/ivfaqs.html

Q.12 My sponsor has already submitted the documents at NVC; do I need to submit it again at VFS before the interview?

Ans If any of the mandatory documents is submitted at the National Visa Centre (NVC) U.S, then submit a clear photocopy of the same at the VFS Centre. Any additional document which has not been submitted at NVC can be submitted at the U.S. Visa application centre before the interview. Besides you also need to submit all mandatory documents as listed in your packet 4 at the VFS centre.

Q.14 If I will submit all the documents at VFS, then what do I need to show at the time of interview in the U.S. Embassy / Consulate?

Ans All the documents which are submitted at VFS will be sent to the U.S. Embassy / Consulate prior to the interview date. Carry your original passports (old and current), original appointment letter, VFS Acknowledgement Receipt for the submission of your documents, VFS Logistic fee payment receipt, your medical examination report, proof of relationship and the remaining document which was not submitted at the VFS Centre, if any.

Edited by sky701

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Timeline

Interviews are scheuled to the cases who had their cases completed FIRST... regardless of the priority date. So if the embassy/consulate has slots to fit they would if scheduled if not then they'll be set for the following month. Keep in mind that F2A cases are not the only cases the consulate sees and IR/CR1 , K1/K2 visas are given interview priority - this means they are scheduled 1st.

Hello Ricardo4eva2.....

So they would send the I/L when they would start sending next month... as they would not have slot??? Even the PD is current :( !!

Jesus help me lord.. Wish they send at-least the I/L .. even though its not in march but in April.. but atleast send and let know that it would be in april. Than there would be much more relief..I wish I can give them this suggetion.

PD 15NOV2010

CASE COMPLETED on 21 September 2011

NO INTERVEIW STILL :(

Timeline

I think u will get I/L within next few days as NVC got closed due to weather and NVC has to confirm from Mumbai consulate.

Since PDs moving up to 22NOV2010, you are covered in March.

Hello Ricardo4eva2.....

So they would send the I/L when they would start sending next month... as they would not have slot??? Even the PD is current :( !!

Jesus help me lord.. Wish they send at-least the I/L .. even though its not in march but in April.. but atleast send and let know that it would be in april. Than there would be much more relief..I wish I can give them this suggetion.

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

My husband is coming on the 15th! :D :D :D(L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L)

good for you..

Good luck

visa bulletin will be release today..............

visa bulletin will be release today..............

PD:29MAY2002

DOCUMENTARILY QUALUFIED SNICE JAN2012

WAITIN FOR VISA NUMBER

Timeline

All visa related info is now handled through http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/

When new procedures came in to effect last Sept, 2012, Mumbai consulate published rules stating that applicants must bring originals/copes with them to the interview. Need not go to VFS and submit them.

See attached doc.

This is what listed on the VFS website for Mumbai. Where does it state the process has been changed and you can now submit your docs to the consulate directly?

https://www.vfs-usa.co.in/USIndia/ivfaqs.html

Q.12 My sponsor has already submitted the documents at NVC; do I need to submit it again at VFS before the interview?

Ans If any of the mandatory documents is submitted at the National Visa Centre (NVC) U.S, then submit a clear photocopy of the same at the VFS Centre. Any additional document which has not been submitted at NVC can be submitted at the U.S. Visa application centre before the interview. Besides you also need to submit all mandatory documents as listed in your packet 4 at the VFS centre.

Q.14 If I will submit all the documents at VFS, then what do I need to show at the time of interview in the U.S. Embassy / Consulate?

Ans All the documents which are submitted at VFS will be sent to the U.S. Embassy / Consulate prior to the interview date. Carry your original passports (old and current), original appointment letter, VFS Acknowledgement Receipt for the submission of your documents, VFS Logistic fee payment receipt, your medical examination report, proof of relationship and the remaining document which was not submitted at the VFS Centre, if any.

BMB-SUP-ENGL-0002-1209.pdf

GSS Press Release.pdf

Timeline

All visa related info is now handled through http://www.ustraveldocs.com/in/

When new procedures came in to effect last Sept, 2012, Mumbai consulate published rules stating that applicants must bring originals/copes with them to the interview. Need not go to VFS and submit them.

See attached doc.

Thanks for sharing this with us. It's very useful..wow, so they have changed the process quite a lot. They should also add a note to the VFS site to refer to this website. This is very simplified process. :thumbs::dance:

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Timeline

March VB is out

http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5885.html

F2A to 22 NOV 2010

D. VISA AVAILABILITY IN THE COMING MONTHS (April – June)

FAMILY-sponsored categories (potential monthly movement)

F2A: Three to five weeks

Edited by listeria

Timeline

Just called NVC for I/L and said you should call on March 1st.

That is the date when you would be current. Right now we don't have visa available :(

Even when Visa Bulletin for March 2013 is 22 Nov 2010 :(

So not happy.. wonder why its taking so much time this month...

Is any body else than me who is waiting for interview and their PD is before 22 Nov 2010??? Please reply

PD 15NOV2010

CASE COMPLETED on 21 September 2011

NO INTERVEIW STILL :(

Timeline

That is the date when you would be current. Right now we don't have visa available :(

Is any body else than me who is waiting for interview and their PD is before 22 Nov 2010??? Please reply

Did you check the Mumbai consulate visa interview schedule page? See if your PD is listed there. March VB is technically current as of 1st March. Don't worry..you will get something soon.

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

may be alarming situation once again after 2010

is there any other person whose PD is before cut-off date plus case had been completed and not received I/L????????????

Please write here

Timeline

Same here, I called NVC and they said that they are working on Oct-22-10 visa's!

PD 03-NOV-2010; Mumbai consulate..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.