PD is Current.

March 2013 Visa Bulletin Prediction

529 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

This VFS fee is not only for the passport delivery...they are charging this fee because they are handling our paperwork..we submit all our docs to VSF and then they transfer them to the consulate after ensuring that everything is good so for this service they are charging this fee..your fee is not waived just because you opt to pick up the passport by yourself. That's an optional service that they are offering..hope this helps.

Congrats on the visa. Good Luck.

My husband got visa approved on february 7th at New Delhi.

I checked vfs to track my passport its saying no record found.

Please advise when can he get passport.

Good luck to all. U wl receive it very soon.

PD 09/23/2010. May Waheguru Bless us all and shower His blessings to move PD as fast possible. :)

Filed Naturalization:

Filed: 09/04/2012 (N400)

NOA: 09/12/2012

NOA2: 09/17/2012 BIO ORIGINAL APPT. (10/04/2012)

EARLY BIO: 09/18/2012

INLINE INTERVIEW: 09/24/2012

Interview scheduled: 12/14/12

Citizen Interview date: 01/18/2013.

Waiting for an interview. Waheguru please bless your childrens.

Filed: Timeline

Hey F2A4spouse, William..., any news yet as to your interview letters? Still expecting mine here.

hey, sorry have been extremely busy so haven't been able to check on here, but still now IL. This is very frustrating and disheartening. Seems like only a couple of embassies are having scheduling issues. Out of all the months this could happen its happening just now. Last month there were a very few F2A interviews and even overall number of interviews was less. Just this month they can seem to handle it for whatever reason.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

William2535 and sweetymistry have you called???

i think this is alarming situation for 2011 PDs

I am sad it will take few more months myself to be current

What do you mean alarming situation for 2011 fillers??

Timeline

I have been trying to call NVC but their number is not working, seems like it's still down due to the blizzard last week. Has anyone else had luck?

I called them on Monday - They are open..

Got the same answer!! working on Oct-22

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

What do you mean alarming situation for 2011 fillers??

I am scared bcaz my PD is going to be current with in few months and this is happening

i mean now they start piling the cases with PD current but no visa available

so it may possible that most of the visa allotted for f2a will be wasted and people keep on waiting and waiting for their loved ones

and eventually in somewhere 2014 we will see retrogression to clear cases whose pds were current ages before(just like it was happened in 2010 where people with PDs of 2007,2008,2009 were not cleared and finally retro. came)

we should ask experienced fellows in this forum who have a bit of knowledge

Timeline

I am scared bcaz my PD is going to be current with in few months and this is happening

i mean now they start piling the cases with PD current but no visa available

so it may possible that most of the visa allotted for f2a will be wasted and people keep on waiting and waiting for their loved ones

and eventually in somewhere 2014 we will see retrogression to clear cases whose pds were current ages before(just like it was happened in 2010 where people with PDs of 2007,2008,2009 were not cleared and finally retro. came)

we should ask experienced fellows in this forum who have a bit of knowledge

Agree its soo weird why they don't give ILs whos pds already current, but about retro i don't think it will happen for now.they crazy slow movement and now even no IL

Timeline

Agree its soo weird why they don't give ILs whos pds already current, but about retro i don't think it will happen for now.they crazy slow movement and now even no IL

I think it's the Mumbai consulate who are perhaps lagging behind/overloaded...

I don't believe it's sign of retro or any such things..

Timeline

Yes its most likely Consulate problem for some embassys

Filed: Timeline

Called and spoke to a supervisor today, SAD news for us. There is NO dates available in MARCH. EFFIN CONSULATE cant handle the load apparently. #######.. all these months of waiting and now even when the PD is current we have to wait another month..

Edited by f2a4spouse

Timeline

I agree, I am on the same boat and hoping to get IL in April. PD 28 DEC 2010

Visa Approved..yey. Arrived in US.
PD Dec 28 2010

Case Complete Dec 20, 2012.
Imm Visa will be from Mumbai Consulate.
Wife has tourist Visa before our Marriage. In and out of US 2 times after marriage within valid stay.

Timeline

Called and spoke to a supervisor today, SAD news for us. There is NO dates available in MARCH. EFFIN CONSULATE cant handle the load apparently. #######.. all these months of waiting and now even when the PD is current we have to wait another month..

This is ridiculous!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.