PD is Current.

March 2013 Visa Bulletin Prediction

529 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes,,if the one you sumit have expire,,i just went and did over mine today because it will expire next month,,,,,,they want the most resent tax but take 2011 with you as well,,i plan to

OK great I will get my dad to send me 2011 tax returns. Btw how much is it to do a police record here now?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OK great I will get my dad to send me 2011 tax returns. Btw how much is it to do a police record here now?

$2000 for express,,which take 5 day,,,and 1000 for regular which take a month,,Have your expire?

Timeline

Oh OK. I'm sure it has mine was sent in January 2011

Ok,,you difinatelly need a new one,,they wont issus your visa without it,,so Hurry,,you have to do express to get it on time,,and it at the tax office that you have to buy the fee now

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

people dont fight here is there anyone got interview after 22 nov 2010? please post as u get ur letter

The PD is 22NOV2010 for sure now.

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Filed: Timeline

I'm new writing here, but in the last year I always have been reading everything wroten here.

So thanks you for being my support. Today I just to receive my IL by e-mail, Im so happy, thanks God and thanks to all of you

PD=09/Nov/2010...f2A

interview date=13/march/2013

Timeline

I'm new writing here, but in the last year I always have been reading everything wroten here.

So thanks you for being my support. Today I just to receive my IL by e-mail, Im so happy, thanks God and thanks to all of you

PD=09/Nov/2010...f2A

interview date=13/march/2013

congratulation, good.gif

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bhutan
Timeline

Ok,,you difinatelly need a new one,,they wont issus your visa without it,,so Hurry,,you have to do express to get it on time,,and it at the tax office that you have to buy the fee now

its for sure now that i will get Interview letter next month. Wow looks like its ending now.........

Congartulations to those who got their Interveiw scheduled,,, :thumbs:

Timeline

its for sure now that i will get Interview letter next month. Wow looks like its ending now.........

Congartulations to those who got their Interveiw scheduled,,, :thumbs:

Thank you ,,Yes you are next inline,,Good luck good.gif

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Received my interview letter--MARCH 26,2013 6:15 A.M. PD OCTOBER 28, 2010

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME! Thank you so much,Lord :-)

PD---OCTOBER 28, 2010

2010-10-28 I-130 Sent
2010-10-29 I-130 NOA1
2011-03-28 I-130 NOA 2 -Approved
2011-11-15 Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill
2012-01-02 Pay I-864 Bill
2012-03-30 Return Completed I-864
2011-11-15 Received IV Bill
2012-01-02 Pay IV Bill
2012-04-05 Received Instruction Package
2012-04-19 Case Completed at NVC
2013-02-07 Received Interview Letter
2013-26-03 Interview (was issued 221g letter)
2013-26-03 CEAC STATUS :Administrative Processing
2013-04-02 Submitted the required documents@ USEM via 2Go courier
2013-04-05 USEM received the documents submmited
CEAC STATUS:Administrative Processing
2013-04-15 CEAC STATUS: Ready
2013-04-16 CEAC STATUS: ISSUED (VISA APPROVED)
2013-04-18 Got the tracking number from 2GO courier -- visa has been forwarded & ready for delivery
2013-04-19 VISA ON HAND (Thank you my Almighty Father for everything...)dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gif

2013-05-02 Attended CFO seminar in Manila

2013-05-16 POE LAX dancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifdancin5hr.gifheart.gif

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Right and slow.next month 22 Dec 10 and like this forever apart

Ya, exactly. It's slow but can't complain now as we are getting close to be current!! :thumbs:

F2A PD 9th Feb 2011

Case completed at NVC

Spouse has B2 visitor visa and successfully visited USA twice.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.