summer777

i am just so confuse

21 posts in this topic

Hello my Vj friends

i really am confuse and don't know who to ask !!!!

my story is a bit sad and i am getting tired of not knowing what may happen !!!

we applied for fiance visa on September 2011 and got our interview on middle of July 2012 and got approved ,we were soooo excited and happy ,my now husband even got my ticket to USA and i sold my car and was so ready to go !! but that didn't happened !!!

around 10 days after i got my passport back with my visa in it my now husband suddenly found out from a website that there should have been a sealed envelope in that package which they usually send with the passport !! so he called me straight away and i said i am not sure what it is but even if there was one now its too late and i have opened it :bonk: ( i know i know i am soooooo stupid not to read the envelop :unsure: ) so i called the embassy right away and they said that i have to send the package back so they will reseal it ! and i did the next day .

3 days later they called me and said that there are some documents missing and i had no idea what they were talking about ,so they asked me to go in there and explain !! i did go and they were so upset and angry at me ! and the lady took my passport and put a cancellation stamp on my fiance visa and told me to reapply again from first cuz the necessary documents are missing from your file !!!!!! :bonk:

make my story short after a lots of time not knowing what we should do and getting advise from lawyer and a senator we decided to to reaply but this time marriage !(by the way i didn't know about visa journey at that time unfortunately )

now its been around 2 months that we have applied and our file is at Missouri NBC ..BUT i have a big question ??????!!!!!!!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH OUR CASE ?? do they need first to ask for our old fiance file back from London embassy or no this could be a new file and has nothing to do with this new I-130 file ???!! even if they have to have the o;d file back dose it take a long time ????!!!!!

do you think this will take longer time ???? please someone tell me what should i have to expect from now on ??

thank you so much for reading this long sad story of mine !

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline

Hello my Vj friends

we applied for fiance visa on September 2011 and got our interview on middle of July 2012 and got approved ,we were soooo excited and happy ,my now husband even got my ticket to USA and i sold my car and was so ready to go !! but that didn't happened !!!

around 10 days after i got my passport back with my visa in it my now husband suddenly found out from a website that there should have been a sealed envelope in that package which they usually send with the passport !! so he called me straight away and i said i am not sure what it is but even if there was one now its too late and i have opened it :bonk: ( i know i know i am soooooo stupid not to read the envelop :unsure: ) so i called the embassy right away and they said that i have to send the package back so they will reseal it ! and i did the next day .

3 days later they called me and said that there are some documents missing and i had no idea what they were talking about ,so they asked me to go in there and explain !! i did go and they were so upset and angry at me ! and the lady took my passport and put a cancellation stamp on my fiance visa and told me to reapply again from first cuz the necessary documents are missing from your file !!!!!! :bonk:

make my story short after a lots of time not knowing what we should do and getting advise from lawyer and a senator we decided to to reaply but this time marriage !(by the way i didn't know about visa journey at that time unfortunately )

now its been around 2 months that we have applied and our file is at Missouri NBC ..BUT i have a big question ??????!!!!!!!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN WITH OUR CASE ?? do they need first to ask for our old fiance file back from London embassy or no this could be a new file and has nothing to do with this new I-130 file ???!! even if they have to have the o;d file back dose it take a long time ????!!!!!

do you think this will take longer time ???? please someone tell me what should i have to expect from now on ??

I am a little confused: did you actually get married in the meantime?

Edited by bt1

I am a little confused: did you actually get married in the meantime?

no we got married after they canceled our fiance visa . then we reapplied .

Hello my Vj friends

around 10 days after i got my passport back with my visa in it my now husband suddenly found out from a website that there should have been a sealed envelope in that package which they usually send with the passport !! so he called me straight away and i said i am not sure what it is but even if there was one now its too late and i have opened it ( i know i know i am soooooo stupid not to read the envelop ) so i called the embassy right away and they said that i have to send the package back so they will reseal it ! and i did the next day .

3 days later they called me and said that there are some documents missing and i had no idea what they were talking about ,so they asked me to go in there and explain !! i did go and they were so upset and angry at me ! and the lady took my passport and put a cancellation stamp on my fiance visa and told me to reapply again from first cuz the necessary documents are missing from your file !!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

oh thats becuz i couldnt see my post anymore :(

It was directly under this thread.

You can also click on your name in the upper right hand corner and then click on My Content.

oldlady.gif

It was directly under this thread.

You can also click on your name in the upper right hand corner and then click on My Content.

ohhhh thank you didnt know that

thank you so much

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

do they need first to ask for our old fiance file back from London embassy or no this could be a new file and has nothing to do with this new I-130 file ???!! even if they have to have the o;d file back dose it take a long time ????!!!!!

I don't think they would need the old file... the two files are not connected. I wouldn't worry about it.

I don't think they would need the old file... the two files are not connected. I wouldn't worry about it.

i hope so ! we have a lawyer ,she said something like they would ask for that file to send back first !!!!! i cant really trust her so i wanted to ask here as well :unsure:

Filed: Country: Poland
Timeline

i hope so ! we have a lawyer ,she said something like they would ask for that file to send back first !!!!! i cant really trust her so i wanted to ask here as well :unsure:

I don't think USCIS will need the old file to adjudicate your new case, this is entirely new petition.

But your chances to be approved for a new visa at the Consulate may depend on what was recorded in the DoS system as a reason for your K-1 cancellation.

Have you received anything in writing from the Consulate at the time your K-1 was canceled?

U filled this time I-130, so dont worry, old case closed on the day they stamped ur passport for cancel ur K-1 visa.

BEST OF LUCK WITH UR NEW JOURNEY.

event.png

event.png

192230.gif

You say you didn't know about this website at that time, but that is a bold-faced lie because I remember your thread about them canceling your visa after you opened the envelope.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

you claim you open the envelope by accident but why embassy personnel insisting something missing?? probably bcoz something was missing. something here is not right. yea this could affect your new case.

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

You say you didn't know about this website at that time, but that is a bold-faced lie because I remember your thread about them canceling your visa after you opened the envelope.

hey thank you for your kind answer !!! i didnt lie !!! i said i didnt know about this site when i was on my last journey !!!!! then when they canceled my visa out of being so desperate to get help and advise from some lawyer i noticed this helpful site and from then i am a member of this site !!!! why do you talk to me like you know me all so good !!!!!????

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.