ilovehim30

this agent sucks

20 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

i was about to have my interview on nov.28,we are already prepared for everything until this agent of us who was hired by my fiance told him that he will schedule my interview on February 2013 and we cant wait that long.we are always worried about my fiance tax return,because he just landed his first job last september 2011,so his tax return covers sep.2011-jan.2012 and because of that it will look like he is not making enough money.he is well above the poverty line and just got promoted.we have everything,pay stubs,bank statement,employment letter,and other proofs.Now we are so pissed that he said we are going to have a problem.we should just have co-sponsor.he lied to us.my question is,can the interview appointment be rescheduled?and are we really going to have problems with that tax return?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4tjkVFMLBw

youll be the first and last.i love you always and forever.

Filed: Timeline

yes interview can be cancel. but the NOA2 might expired if you guys waited that long :whistle:

well his just the lawyer. you guys are the clients. obviously he should follow what you guys directed him. something smell fishy dear...are u sure it was the lawyer not your fiance who want's to move the date? :whistle:

anyhow like i mention is all about your decision not the lawyer. if you guys ready to take the risk why not go ahead and go to your interview. goodluck!!!

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

This sounds odd to me. Are you sure you have all the information?

Your lawyer works for you so if you want to have your interview as/ when scheduled your lawyer needs to respect that.

We became a couple : 2011-05-29
I visited him : 2011-10-28 - 2011-11-17
He visited me (and my crazy family) : 2012-02-05 - 2012-02-17
I-129F Sent : 2012-02-05
I-129F NOA1 : 2012-02-14
I entered on VWP to stay 3 months: 2012-04-11 - 2012-07-03
---
Went to get my medical done for interview in Australia (much cheaper in the US and I was already here):2012-05-20
Medical issue diagnosed
K-1 petition cancellation request sent to CSC : 2012-06-01
Married: 2012-06-21
Filed for AOS : 2012-08-08
NOA1 : 2012-08-10
Biometrics : 2012-09-14
EAD approved : 2012-10-16
Applied for SSN : 2012-11-01
Received SSN : 2012-11-13
Received interview notice :2012-12-27
Interview- APPROVED :2013-01-28
Green card received :2013-02-04
Baby girl born :2013-03-09

Filed for ROC :2014-12-05
NOA :2014-12-11
Biometrics : 2015-01-15

ROC Approval : 2015-05-14

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

so, this agent has access to the scheduling system at Manila IV?

So does the applicant..

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

well he scheduled us online and he used my name to do it.

my question is can he really reschedule it?

and are we really going to have a problem with this tax return?

is it too late to do co-sponsorship?

and the only thing we dont have is the affidavit of support form we dont know where to get it.

i was about to have my interview on nov.28,we are already prepared for everything until this agent of us who was hired by my fiance told him that he will schedule my interview on February 2013 and we cant wait that long.we are always worried about my fiance tax return,because he just landed his first job last september 2011,so his tax return covers sep.2011-jan.2012 and because of that it will look like he is not making enough money.he is well above the poverty line and just got promoted.we have everything,pay stubs,bank statement,employment letter,and other proofs.Now we are so pissed that he said we are going to have a problem.we should just have co-sponsor.he lied to us.my question is,can the interview appointment be rescheduled?and are we really going to have problems with that tax return?

Just landed his first job last September 2011 USEM will look at his current income and calculate what he will make in a year. So if he's well above the poverty line and just got promoted, as your saying you should be fine.

well he scheduled us online and he used my name to do it.

my question is can he really reschedule it?

and are we really going to have a problem with this tax return?

is it too late to do co-sponsorship?

and the only thing we dont have is the affidavit of support form we dont know where to get it.

As for, not having the affidavit of support form or not knowing where to get it. You don't read the Guides? Or Example Forms?

Just because you hire someone doesn't mean you do nothing in educating yourself in at least the basic procedures of the K-1 visa process.

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Timeline

well sjr09 i know where to get it now,i researched.and i appreciate your answer but you dont have to lecture me.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

well fill out a new form and take it in for your interview thats all. sounds like your fiance qualify. anyways as far as moving the date that is crazy first am not sure how he scheduling the interviews with embassy. and really you want date sooner than later so go NOV 28 if something is missing at least you will get some time to get it to embassy rather than wait till next year february.

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

well sjr09 i know where to get it now,i researched.and i appreciate your answer but you dont have to lecture me.

Hi Hazel, I kind of have a smile on my face when I read that you thought the guy/girl was lecturing you but I assure you that his/her tone wasn't really that. At least that's the way I have interpreted it. Now to get back to the topic; you mentioned that it was an "agent" and perhaps you meant "not a lawyer". IMO, there's nothing that could be gained by adjusting your scheduled date of interview rather than personal things unbeknownst to you. IMO, your fiancee's finances are okay based on the information you provided as he has pay stubs and bank statements to prove it.

If it's your wish not to postpone then that should be followed as far as I am concerned, but this is only my opinion and perhaps there are other information that are not known to all of us to provide you a more accurate answer.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

They go by current income. You rfiance just needs to prove the income from his current job. Don't worry about the tax return.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Never my intent to lecture or in your view reprimand, it was to inform you. With out educating yourself on the process your authority to act puts you at a disadvantage.

'PAU' both wife and daughter in the U.S. 08/25/2009

Daughter's' CRBA Manila Embassy 08/07/2008 dual citizenship

http://crbausembassy....wordpress.com/

Timeline

it's just so funny how one seeks other people's opinion, yet acting like she got it all figured out.

Timeline

im not acting i just said that i know where to get the form,but i still dont know what to do and i want people's opinion not lectures.

Timeline

Complete your I134, get copies of the tax return, W2, bank statement and pay stubs. Also make sure to have your appointment letter and BPI reciept and evidence of relationship. You will do just fine. I wish you luck and let us know how it comes out. As long as all your papers are in order, you will be ok....

January 15, 2012 met on line

April 18, 2012 met in person in Cebu

April 20, 2012 proposed

May 28, 2012 filed K1

June 6, 2012 received email K1 accepted.

August 28, 2012 NOA2 approved!!!!!!!

September 21, 2012 went back for vist number 2

Had a wonderful time!

Interview set for November 6

Flying out November 3 to be together

Arrived November 4

November 6, 2013 interview and approved

November 14, 2013 picked up visa!

November 29, 2013 arrived in Anchorage

November 30, 2013 applied for marriage license

December 15, 2013 civil wedding

February 16, 2013 AOS filed

February 23, 2013 NOA 1 reviewed

April 4, 2013 Biometric appointment

May 9, 2013 AOS intervie

May 9, 2013 Approved ap, ead and green card

May 18, 2013 received Green Card, EAD and AP in mail

Timeline

Actually, technically, you don't need other people's opinions. you need them to lecture/teach you what to do. it's not a matter of opinion as to what to do but a matter of fact. anyway, that's semantics i suppose since what you really meant was you'd like him to be more polite in the way he responded to your questions. nothing wrong with that at all. good luck in your journey. you shouldn't have any problems and it shouldn't be difficult to move your appointment yourself.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.