Bad_Daddy

Romney: Obama won with 'gifts' to certain voters

93 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

1.5% is not decisive, by any statistical analysis.

The popular vote margin of victory was 3%. That's a larger margin of popular vote victory than any President over the last 2 decades with the exception of the larger margin Obama himself had in 2008. Obama became only the fifth President in the entire history of the country to be elected with a majority of the popular vote twice. He won decisively and handed Mittens and Paul Ryan their collective arses on a platter. Obama won. Your boys lost. Get used to it.

he won by 3%. if 1.5% of people had voted differently, he would not have won. simple math. 1.5% of people were wrong.

:rofl: Oh the idiocy. :rofl:

then there are the obvious incidences of fraud, with 109% returns, and entire districts of people not yielding a single romney vote. statistical probabilities being what they are, these are impossibilities that defy logic and smack of fraud.

You keep making this false claim about the 109% returns. Do you just lie to yourself to make yourself feel better or do you think that anyone outside your bubble actually takes this bullshite seriously?

You keep making this false claim about the 109% returns. Do you just lie to yourself to make yourself feel better or do you think that anyone outside your bubble actually takes this bullshite seriously?

BUT .. BUT .. VOTER FRAUD AND PEOPLE ARE WRONG, OKAY?!

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

it was reported in a popular ohio newspaper i cited yesterday. i'm not gonna cite it again.

obamasolyndrafleeced-lmao.jpg

it was reported in a popular ohio newspaper i cited yesterday. i'm not gonna cite it again.

And I explained to you yesterday and I will explain it again today that the article you quoted did not discuss voter turnout and made no claim whatsoever that more votes were cast than there are eligible voters. It merely discussed the fact that voter rolls and registrations are apparently not well kept. You need to try and comprehend what you read before you post it.

Based on the article that was posted, we now surely know what a man Mitt Romney is.

So, does that make you a better person by demonstrating your lack of good sportsmanship? Romney graciously conceded, and is not contesting the election, unlike that loon Algore.

So, does that make you a better person by demonstrating your lack of good sportsmanship? Romney graciously conceded, and is not contesting the election, unlike that loon Algore.

You're right, it's much better to graciously concede and then a week later, imply that the people who voted for him only did so because of the awesome free stuff they were handed out.

Still waiting for our free stuff in the mail, by the way.

Back tracking the story:

In a conference call with fund-raisers and donors to his campaign, Mr. Romney said Wednesday afternoon that the president had followed the “old playbook” of using targeted initiatives to woo specific interest groups — “especially the African-American community, the Hispanic community and young people.”

“In each case, they were very generous in what they gave to those groups,” Mr. Romney said, contrasting Mr. Obama’s strategy to his own of “talking about big issues for the whole country: military strategy, foreign policy, a strong economy, creating jobs and so forth.”

“With regards to the young people, for instance, a forgiveness of college loan interest was a big gift,” Mr. Romney said. “Free contraceptives were very big with young, college-aged women. And then, finally, Obamacare also made a difference for them, because as you know, anybody now 26 years of age and younger was now going to be part of their parents’ plan, and that was a big gift to young people. They turned out in large numbers, a larger share in this election even than in 2008.”

The president’s health care plan, he said, was also a useful tool in mobilizing black and Hispanic voters. Though Mr. Romney won the white vote with 59 percent, according to exit polls, minorities coalesced around the president in overwhelming numbers: 93 percent of blacks and 71 percent of Hispanics.

“You can imagine for somebody making $25,000 or $30,000 or $35,000 a year, being told you’re now going to get free health care, particularly if you don’t have it, getting free health care worth, what, $10,000 per family, in perpetuity — I mean, this is huge,” Mr. Romney said. “Likewise with Hispanic voters, free health care was a big plus. But in addition with regards to Hispanic voters, the amnesty for children of illegals, the so-called Dream Act kids, was a huge plus for that voting group.”

During the call, Mr. Romney was by turns disappointed and pragmatic, expressing his frustration at the outcome on Election Day. A person who was on the call, which included hundreds of participants, let The New York Times listen in.

“I’m very sorry that we didn’t win,” Mr. Romney said on the call. “I know that you expected to win, we expected to win, we were disappointed with the result, we hadn’t anticipated it, and it was very close, but close doesn’t count in this business.”

He continued: “And so now we’re looking and saying, ‘O.K., what can we do going forward?’ But frankly, we’re still so troubled by the past, it’s hard to put together our plans for the future.”

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/14/romney-blames-loss-on-obamas-gifts-to-minorities-and-young-voters/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

i love you like a child, sister. that's why i am so gentle with you.

my daughter is your age, and just as misguided, sometimes. it's a process of maturation you are both going thru.

the best i can do is give you consistent guidance, and let you fail enuf times until you begin to hear.

:angry: Where is a good vomit emoticon?

We don't have one. I'd spam the ####### out of it every time one of these men feels the need to talk down to me because they disagree with me. :lol:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

pick one

vomit-smiley.gifvomit.gifvomit2.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

There's a reason Romney lost decisively.

I love it when politicians who are unable to win an election try and blame everything under the sun for their shortcomings.

Obama won in a landslide. Mittens need to get over it.

Romney stuck his foot in his mouth time after time during the campaign and it seems he has learned nothing, for he continues to do so....

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Back tracking the story:

So I guess all of the in-fighting from the right, his 47% comment, the ill-timed birther joke, his refusal to release his tax returns, the fact he got his butt handed to him in the last 2 debates, and his all round ignoring of all minorites and "women full of binders" had no hand in it at all.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg