elmcitymaven

Boring Stuff About My Life

1,340 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I have never gotten drunk, just a little tipsy. I have never smoked cigarettes.

I have only had one experience with wacky tobaccy. when I was a teenager I was babysitting at this one place and I noticed a strange smell. Later in the evening I starting feeling kind of sick so I called my parents and they came and picked me up. My mom or dad stayed until the parents got home.

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I proceeded to lie on top of my husband this morning in bed and farted on him for a good minute while holding the covers over both our heads. I tickled him so he would be forced to smell it..payback for the other morning was so sweet as it smelled so bad. :devil:

NATURALIZATION -WOOOHOO

Final paperwork sent to lawyer - 14-Dec-2015

GC-Date: Resident Since 02/13/2013

Sent: N-400 Sent 12/21/2015
NOA: 12/24/2015

Biometrics: 01/20/2016
In Line: 01/25/2016
Int Ltr: 01/28/2016
Interview: 03/08/2016
Oath: 04/14/2016
Field Office: Buffalo NY

I am a US Citizen!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

I've also never had a cigarette or smoked any funny cigarettes either.

Still twinsies?

I was a regular smoker for about 3 months when I was 18. :(

Not twins :(

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

I proceeded to lie on top of my husband this morning in bed and farted on him for a good minute while holding the covers over both our heads. I tickled him so he would be forced to smell it..payback for the other morning was so sweet as it smelled so bad. :devil:

That doesn't sound like a good way to keep the spark alive... :no:

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My husband just farted on my hand >=[

I have never gotten drunk, just a little tipsy. I have never smoked cigarettes.

I have only had one experience with wacky tobaccy. when I was a teenager I was babysitting at this one place and I noticed a strange smell. Later in the evening I starting feeling kind of sick so I called my parents and they came and picked me up. My mom or dad stayed until the parents got home.

My neighbors smoked pot on a regular basis and it was always coming into our apt.

Since the place was bought by the new landlords, the rules have been enforced and the smell has stopped.

I have never been in the presence of anyone smoking weed, but came close.

I used to deal at a card game and someone I knew pulled it out once and I looked him in the eyes and said 'if you light that up, i'm out of here' and that was that.

oldlady.gif

My boss is up in Tahoe today for a trial. My day looks something like this:

9:30-9:45: stuck in traffic because a huge fire is burning on my route to work: http://brentwood.patch.com/articles/100-firefighters-tackle-attic-blaze-on-south-bundy#photo-13017280

9:45-10:30: look at rubbish on VJ; peruse Groupon for deal on getting my hair done

10:30-10:45: do actual work; instruct underling to get me coffee

11am: underling returns with coffee; send underling out to courthouse (he enjoys field trips like this)

11:05: show office manager this video:

11:07: show office manager this video:

projected activities for the day:

11:05-11:30: actual work

11:30-5pm: look at rubbish on VJ and Jezebel; post on Facebook

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

My boss is up in Tahoe today for a trial. My day looks something like this:

9:30-9:45: stuck in traffic because a huge fire is burning on my route to work: http://brentwood.patch.com/articles/100-firefighters-tackle-attic-blaze-on-south-bundy#photo-13017280

9:45-10:30: look at rubbish on VJ; peruse Groupon for deal on getting my hair done

10:30-10:45: do actual work; instruct underling to get me coffee

11am: underling returns with coffee; send underling out to courthouse (he enjoys field trips like this)

11:05: show office manager this video:

11:07: show office manager this video:

projected activities for the day:

11:05-11:30: actual work

11:30-5pm: look at rubbish on VJ and Jezebel; post on Facebook

That's about my day every day. Actual work is about 30 minutes.

July 09, 2012 - Sent in application for I-129f petition for K1 Visa
Dec. 31, 2012 - NOA2
Feb. 23, 2013 - Visa received
March 31, 2013 - POE
April 12, 2013 - Wedding! (41213 prime!)

May 02, 2013 - Sent off AOS, EAD, AP package

May 04, 2013 - Package arrived at Chicago lockbox

May 22, 2013 - Early walk in Biometrics, Alexandria VA

June 03, 2013 - RFE for AOS

June 17, 2013 - RFE response received

July 05, 2013 - EAD and AP approved

July 10, 2013 - EAD card production

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

My neighbors smoked pot on a regular basis and it was always coming into our apt.

Since the place was bought by the new landlords, the rules have been enforced and the smell has stopped.

I used to deal at a card game and someone I knew pulled it out once and I looked him in the eyes and said 'if you light that up, i'm out of here' and that was that.

:crying: You have officially lost twinsie in different timezone status. :lol:

I experimented a little too much in my teens on a variety of levels. :innocent:

I think we all want The Maven's job - sounds nice!

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Timeline

Maven, that's my day every day.

Except... times 10.

Because I get the luxury of working from home

/pelvic thrust

Last night I had to work 45 minutes late because it took until 5pm for me to do things I had to actually do =X

oldlady.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Can you give it (the fart) back to him? Or perhaps it's time to whoop up a batch of exlax-imbued brownies?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

The office manager and I got Singapore noodles from the restaurant downstairs. Then we ate them in front of my underling. We're so mean.

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

I have smoked pot before - but I didn't inhale. innocent.gif Seriously though, I used to have a roomate that was into the pot scene and eventually broke into full throttle drugs (I moved out with a quickness when things started going missing from my room). I did actually partake of a bong once and me and the roomate spent a good 20-30 min with dueling toilets - that was the LAST time I did that- ahhh college. I'll never understand having a good buzz punctuated with a round of ralphing in the john as "having a good time".

I am a regular smoker of cigs though (at the moment) and I do thoroughly enjoy myself a nice cold beer, a fine wine, or a strong cocktail occasionally.

I forgot to add that when my hubby and I got married, we spent 6 weeks in a small flat with one bathroom- in India. All decorum went out the window. We spent one night fighting for the toilet.....sh** got real. Literally.laughing.gif

Edited by PMartin37

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

The office manager and I got Singapore noodles from the restaurant downstairs. Then we ate them in front of my underling. We're so mean.

Awww.....here's something for the underling. You can pass it on, if you're feeling generous.

TissueBox-800.jpg

Timeline

Can you give it (the fart) back to him? Or perhaps it's time to whoop up a batch of exlax-imbued brownies?

No, I deserve it.

I'm the one with the constant gas.

I fart in his direction all of the time.

oldlady.gif