Tough_Era

I got a call from consulate

65 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Today Monday i got a call from consulate before i try to call them, because I sent them an email right after i got the paper of refusal, that was last friday, so the man told me that the decision has been made and when the USCIS receives the paperwork they will let my fiancee "petitioner" know.

He said as well they will tell the petitioner know the reason why they took suck decision.. i hope they do cause i really need to know.

I asked him too how long will it take to let the fiancee knows he said almost 8 weeks.

I don't think i get this denial cause of paperwork that was missing.. cause the man claimed that it's not about the 1-134, Yet he didn't tell me what was the cause or reason of all these.

Edited by zagray

Zagray,

My sincerest apologies that your application has been refused, however.

A while back, do you remember stating that you were oogling at the agent's breast during YOUR interview? Even momentarily you said.

................................PAUSE.............................................

There you go.

Payback or at least Karma is a PITCH.

Let this be a lesson to other beneficiaries when they come for their interview.

You're acting like you're of the CO's like you really know exactly why i got this refusal. WOW.

Wait! what about others who got denied too? what's their excuses, do you know as well?

You know what? We'll see what they say to the petitioner when USCIS receives this case.. and i'll tell you if you guessed it right ot not. OK??? ;)

Hopefully this would be a lesson to people who assume things and keep guessing all the time. :)

Thank you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I dont understand your question? What do you mean "most common reasons for refusal when it comes to age gap"?

It has been advised many times on here...because of past fraud with younger males meeting older American women just for immigration purposes, CASA is very skeptical of K1 visa's with this type and size of age gap. You had a hard battle from the start. Alot of us went through this exact scenario, but some did not have the advantage you and your fiance had by the info on VJ. Get her involved, I am thinking she would have been a wiser woman if she was reading the past journeys of others.

event.png

event.png

Everything is crystal clear to me and her so far, I know where i'm at and i know where i have to go through, please don't make it seem more complicated, or make me look like i'm stupid or idiot who doesn't understand nothing at all and it doesn't really make sense to me when some of you say and think that's clearly my fiancee's not interested when she is not here, She will never be here be sure of that and don't waste your time and energy by insisting me to bring her here, like i said i copy and past to fiance the useful posts nice people wrote and the rest of the useless posts i take care of them hahaha.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

first off, you fit a profile of prior Green Card Scammers, young males coming out of Morocco to marry with middle to older-age USCitizen females.

You weren't able to overcome that pattern, based on the evidence you submitted AND your demeanor on interview day.

Sorry, it is what it is. You can thank the scammers that came before you.

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Well, I don't like to bring religion in any kind of subject but i think it's time to

So, In my religion it's not dam forbidden to marry an older woman.

And the Prophet Mohamed married a woman much older than himself, So, if age mattered really then why would Prophet Mohamed marries Khadija.. what are you gonna tell me, would you ever try to change my beliefs?

Unfortunately some people have forgotten that and some never heard of it at all.

None of you has any reason or right to create confusion and mayhem in my thoughts and what i believe and want in this life.. just stop trying make me feel bad or ashamed of something that's not wrong at all ok?

For who that keeps mocking at me, remember that you're doing something wrong here by mocking at others, cause it's none of your business, neither your problem.

I don't have to explain why i'm wanting kids or not, this is my business.

Loving someone or Being with whoever i want is not your dam problem.

I don't even talk about your life or criticize you, I don't waste time and put my nose into others life, choices and decision they took.

if you care of what society thinks about you through a decision you made that's your problem if you believe that's wrong and ashamed thing to marry someone older than you.

I will not allow a society of brain-farts to cloud who I am.

You really don't have a clue as to why you would have been denied? Really? Not an inkling that perhaps it's YOU? That perhaps your behavior could be the reason? Aside from the obvious fact that your fiancee is old enough to be your mother, what do YOU think is the reason you got denied? Perhaps your eagerness and your fiancee's lack of action and commitment to the process? Perhaps your comments on this forum as well as Facebook or any other public internet forums/social networking sites ie poetry forums? It could be a lot of reasons and they all pretty much point to you.

I will figure out why i got denied ok?

I'm who i'm, Born this way, You don't have to LIKE me ok?

You help i say thank you.

You talk ####### i will push the button Report. :)

first off, you fit a profile of prior Green Card Scammers, young males coming out of Morocco to marry with middle to older-age USCitizen females.

You weren't able to overcome that pattern, based on the evidence you submitted AND your demeanor on interview day.

Sorry, it is what it is. You can think the scammers that came before you.

It's not my fault if i'm living in the evil country of the best scammers, it's not a positive plus

But please just don't think everyone is the same with the same filthy plans.

None of VJ members know me but people judge, let them judge cause i don't care who are they the ones who doesn't like my behavior or wonder why i'm this way. Making me feel like i'm alien from another planet hahaha.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

It's not my fault if i'm living in the evil country of the best scammers, it's not a positive plus

But please just don't think everyone is the same with the same filthy plans.

None of VJ members know me but people judge, let them judge cause i don't care who are they the ones who doesn't like my behavior or wonder why i'm this way. Making me feel like i'm alien from another planet hahaha.

Alas, it's the CO that judged you. That judgement, by that person, is ultimately the one that counts.

We did make attempts to bring many things to your attention, in the prior months.

Nothings changed, those things still exist.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.