Matt & Zhenya

Leaving in the morning to meet my Angel for Moscow interview...

32 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hey I checked you photos. Nice. There was a sarcastic message left on one photo by a particularly vile member who claims to be from Romania. You can remove it if you want. It is un-called for. Your fiancee is very beautiful and they are very nice photos.

Good luck

Those are regular shoes......I bet the commenter's wife can not wear those and walk gracefully on icy cobbled, hilly streets in Kiev like our wives can.....click click click click.

I know my wife can!!

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

We were in Kiev last month and walking through the underground tunnels with the large drainage grates on the ground...she is wearing these 6" heels, and I say, "Honey, how do you walk on the grates with these shoes?" and she says "Oh, Matvey, Please!...I have worn these shoes since I was a small girl! It's no problem." )) - I Love Russian women!!

Our timeline...

- Met in Moscow August 26th, 2011

- Met in Kiev November 22nd, 2011

- Met in Nizhny Novgorod February 9th, 2012

- Sent I-129F overnight UPS on 3/29/2012

- Received NOA1 on 04/04/2012 via text and email

- Spent one month together in Dominican Republic with My Children...July 2012 - It was Wonderful!!

- NOA2 10/13/12

- Interview in Moscow 11/7/12 (We went to Interview together) APPROVED in 3 Minutes!

- Received Visa 11/12/12

- We flew to America together on 11/14/12!!! ))))))))))

- Married on 12/17/12 ))))))))

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

We were in Kiev last month and walking through the underground tunnels with the large drainage grates on the ground...she is wearing these 6" heels, and I say, "Honey, how do you walk on the grates with these shoes?" and she says "Oh, Matvey, Please!...I have worn these shoes since I was a small girl! It's no problem." )) - I Love Russian women!!

:lol: They glide over cobblestones in those things! Alla layghs at the American girls that, mostly college students, who teeter around on Saturday night with heels of about 3". They have no clue how to do it. Alla glides around a dance floor in those things smooth as silk.

At parties we have been to where the people have wood decks, I have said "Be careful you do not get your shoes stuck in the cracks" (I always thought that would look funny) The reaction? :rolleyes:

Oh, and thank you for bringing Zhenya to America! :yes:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

And this is why RUB chicks are considered by most to be the Thoroughbreds of women. The first vid is just a short news piece about RUB chicks and high heels along with putting themselves together before they head out the door, the second vid has some RUB hotties playing soccer in high heels and the third vid is a annual 100m race for chicks in high heels with the winner getting a $4,000 gift certificate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ6Ljge0-14

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Those are regular shoes......I bet the commenter's wife can not wear those and walk gracefully on icy cobbled, hilly streets in Kiev like our wives can.....click click click click.

I know my wife can!!

commenter is female, so i doubt said commenter has a wife.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

commenter is female, so i doubt said commenter has a wife.

I do not assume the commenter is anything they claim to be.

Gary And Alla

Timeline

raised to site admin level.

update:

comment removed by site admin.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

update:

comment removed by site admin.

Thank you Charles. Amazing how it is the women that attack other women and they are always those that pretend to favor "women's rights" and claim to be "pro choice" unless women choose to be different than them and then they must be attacked, ripped apart and eaten. Pro choice my @ss.

Anyway, guys, check out "heel condoms" Yeah, that's what they are called...google it! No, they are not for sex! They are cool! Alla loves them, especially for dancing, Very sexy I think, but I admit to a having a "thing" about heels, lace, stockings, etc. So sue me! :hehe: Fortunately Ukrainian wives love those things also because they love to look like WOMEN

Check it out! Great gifts and reasonably priced

HEEL CONDOMS

Gary And Alla

Timeline

one post removed for trying to personalize an insult towards previous post.

i suggest the bickering and baiting stop now.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Alla will never touch the trash and insists it is my job as the man to take out all trash. What about you guys?

So, Matt, if you are not doing that already, be prepared. She will be here soon. You gotta pay for those high heels! :lol: They do not want to tell you to do it, they just expect you to do those things all by yourself.

Gary And Alla

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Alla will never touch the trash and insists it is my job as the man to take out all trash. What about you guys?

So, Matt, if you are not doing that already, be prepared. She will be here soon. You gotta pay for those high heels! :lol: They do not want to tell you to do it, they just expect you to do those things all by yourself.

My Alla will bundle it up and place it into the garage. She'll also retrieve the empty garbage can from the road since she now has to be there to send Leonid onto the school bus. But place the bag into the garbage can? No

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Timeline

My Alla will bundle it up and place it into the garage. She'll also retrieve the empty garbage can from the road since she now has to be there to send Leonid onto the school bus. But place the bag into the garbage can? No

You are lucky. My Alla, who is only Russian by nationality but raised in Ukraine, will not go near a trash can, I am surprised she will even put trash in the trash can. In fact, she will ask someone to do that when she can. Trahs is smelly and dirty, NOT where womens hands should be. :lol:

She WILL, on the other hand, do the "recycles", jars and cans and other "clean things" which is in a separate place. She does not carry it outside, but only because it is "too heavy for a woman" not because it is dirty. same result, different excuse. :lol:

Gary And Alla

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.