Matt & Zhenya

Leaving in the morning to meet my Angel for Moscow interview...

32 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Hi Guys!

Thanks to all of you here, we have made it this far...

We have studied everything here on VJ and prepared carefully...all docs are ready...medical is setup for Tuesday morning...Interview is Wed morning...

Very excited and very nervous. Really want to avoid surprises...

Any last advice for the medical or interview in Moscow?

Our timeline...

- Met in Moscow August 26th, 2011

- Met in Kiev November 22nd, 2011

- Met in Nizhny Novgorod February 9th, 2012

- Sent I-129F overnight UPS on 3/29/2012

- Received NOA1 on 04/04/2012 via text and email

- Spent one month together in Dominican Republic with My Children...July 2012 - It was Wonderful!!

- NOA2 10/13/12

- Interview in Moscow 11/7/12 (We went to Interview together) APPROVED in 3 Minutes!

- Received Visa 11/12/12

- We flew to America together on 11/14/12!!! ))))))))))

- Married on 12/17/12 ))))))))

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi Guys!

We have studied everything here on VJ and prepared carefully...all docs are ready...medical is setup for Tuesday morning...Interview is Wed morning...

More bikini photos please! :P

Nervous is normal, sleep when the interview is over. Just make sure you have all your documentation, Moscow and Kiev seem to be more concerned about that than anything else. Good luck. Everything will be fine (you don't believe me right now, but it will be.) :yes:

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

More bikini photos please! :P

Nervous is normal, sleep when the interview is over. Just make sure you have all your documentation, Moscow and Kiev seem to be more concerned about that than anything else. Good luck. Everything will be fine (you don't believe me right now, but it will be.) :yes:

Thanks!

Okay...I'll add another, just for you, Gary! 2 minutes

Our timeline...

- Spent one month together in Dominican Republic with My Children...July 2012 - It was Wonderful!!

- NOA2 10/13/12

- Interview in Moscow 11/7/12 (We went to Interview together) APPROVED in 3 Minutes!

- Received Visa 11/12/12

event.png

Timeline

Thanks!

Hey I checked you photos. Nice. There was a sarcastic message left on one photo by a particularly vile member who claims to be from Romania. You can remove it if you want. It is un-called for. Your fiancee is very beautiful and they are very nice photos.

Good luck

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Hey I checked you photos. Nice. There was a sarcastic message left on one photo by a particularly vile member who claims to be from Romania. You can remove it if you want. It is un-called for. Your fiancee is very beautiful and they are very nice photos.

Good luck

I've tried to figure out how to delete that comment, but I can't find it...

Our timeline...

- NOA2 10/13/12

- Received Visa 11/12/12

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hi Guys!

Have her obtain (pay if needed)the DS-3025 form from the medical.....very important for AOS.

Also ensure she knows all about your past wives, all those children you sired and all those felonies that you committed....she may/will be asked about them at the interview.

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

We are coming two days after you, guys))))Good luck there! read some inspirational reviews from here: http://www.russian-fiancee.com/rus/forum/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=76638&start=280. I've got a lot of confidence reading it, though my papers are good and ready)))

and you, probably, totally ready, thanks to awesome VJ))))

Gooooood luck!!!

Timeline

Have her obtain (pay if needed)the DS-3025 form from the medical.....very important for AOS.

Also ensure she knows all about your past wives, all those children you sired and all those felonies that you committed....she may/will be asked about them at the interview.

Good advice1 Do this! I think the Moscow clinic charges a small fee for this...pay it! Much better than being bent over by a Civil Surgeon in the USA to sign the I-693 form.

Gary And Alla

Thanks!

Nice catch Matt. You made the RUB forum proud. :devil:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

You can report it to a MOD. That was unnecessary and ridiculous. All our wives have those shoes. :P

Wait until she gets here and finds out they are "almost free". You have to take her to TJMaxx! I think Russian is the primary language in the TJMaxx store here. :lol:

Gary And Alla

Report that to a moderator. There is no call whatsoever for a member on here to pull that kind of no class act ####### on here. That comment was completely uncalled for.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

raised to site admin level.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Im already in Moscow for a little work just down south in Obninsk. Privet All!

Only advise is some of what has been said. Relax, sleep, eat good, and its ok to be nervous. My wife and I had EVERYTHING we thought we could possibly need, we have been together for 4 years before the interview, pictures, documents, you name it. She always had the case of "What if?" I told her we did everything we could, we know we love eachother, now we just need to let them know and they will see. They can smell a cheat a mile away.

Another girl in the interview was there with my wife, very calm, just like another day. My wife asked her how long they were together, how many times they met... etc. Met once, 1 year ago, and she wasnt nervous because if she did she did if not oh well. My wife couldnt believe it. Just fyi, its hard to hear in there, especially if there are a lot of kids. The interviewers are very nice, my wife did not care for the ladies checking documents first. kind of rude, but she said they were russian and had that jealous vibe. But when the interview was over and my wife started crying, the lady took her hands and said its ok, you two are going to be so happy together, i can see it. :)

Just enjoy your time here and together. Its nice this week, but its been all over the board! snow, then freezing, windy, then rain, lots of rain, more rain, now its sunny, but not holding my breath! Have fun! My wife flies in on Wed afternoon! cant wait! Our sons first trip to Russia!

Take pictures and enjoy! keep us posted!

Patrick and Yulia

Timeline

Im already in Moscow for a little work just down south in Obninsk. Privet All!

Only advise is some of what has been said. Relax, sleep, eat good, and its ok to be nervous. My wife and I had EVERYTHING we thought we could possibly need, we have been together for 4 years before the interview, pictures, documents, you name it. She always had the case of "What if?" I told her we did everything we could, we know we love eachother, now we just need to let them know and they will see. They can smell a cheat a mile away.

Another girl in the interview was there with my wife, very calm, just like another day. My wife asked her how long they were together, how many times they met... etc. Met once, 1 year ago, and she wasnt nervous because if she did she did if not oh well. My wife couldnt believe it. Just fyi, its hard to hear in there, especially if there are a lot of kids. The interviewers are very nice, my wife did not care for the ladies checking documents first. kind of rude, but she said they were russian and had that jealous vibe. But when the interview was over and my wife started crying, the lady took her hands and said its ok, you two are going to be so happy together, i can see it. :)

Just enjoy your time here and together. Its nice this week, but its been all over the board! snow, then freezing, windy, then rain, lots of rain, more rain, now its sunny, but not holding my breath! Have fun! My wife flies in on Wed afternoon! cant wait! Our sons first trip to Russia!

Take pictures and enjoy! keep us posted!

Thanks everyone!

We will be sure to get the DS-3025

Here in Moscow now...We rented an apartment literally next door to the US Embassy...it's cool to see the Red White and Blue flying outside right here in the middle of Moscow.

Tomorrow we go for medical...

Now I am stressing a little and realizing that I don't know with certainty what to take to the medical exam...

The Immunization records...the MOS# from the Embassy...Money...anything else? Any other paperwork to take?

Please advise.

Our timeline...

- NOA2 10/13/12

- Received Visa 11/12/12

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.