N-o-l-a

November I-130 Filers

916 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh, thank you so much. It shows Omaha local office as per his zip code. I did not check this link and replied to you. Sorry about that.

No problem!

Hopefully Omaha is moving fast(er) =[

oldlady.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

got e-mail and txt this morning at work. approved!

Hey - congratulations ! SuperDuper ! Yay ! burn some joss, la.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Hey everyone!

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Does an I-129F get processed at a local field office or at one of the service centers?

Thanks in advance for your responses...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Look what I got todayÆ

N,

I’m not sure what is going on with this case. Why was the address changed on December 12, 2012 to indicate you and your husband were living in CT?

According to the National Benefits Center, the address on the petition was NOT changed back to Denmark on the 23rd because there was miscommunication and the whole file was sent to the Hartford USCIS office on that exact date, instead of being sent to the NVC and subsequently abroad to Denmark. I went ahead and sent an email to the Hartford office asking them to make sure the address is listed as the original one on the application, Denmark. Is the address you provided below in the correct format for Denmark?

I will keep you posted. Thank you,

J

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I give up.

May be we have to review this a little positively, since you were able to uncover an issue with your case regarding your primary address due to your effort to request for an emergency approval via the expedited process.

THIS IS A GOOD THING. GOD HAS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING. At-least you have somebody actively on it, while most of us who are not able to file an expedited process are just waiting in darkness with no light down the tunnel..:-)

Cheer up. we will all get through these ridiculous delays.

Oh yeah, today i am in a good mood due to some good old libations...:-) so wont B&*&EW(EW about NBC...:-)

Edited by Hope2013

I give up.

Don't give up. Thankfully you have this person looking into it for you! This also means that USCIS SCREWED UP big time. I hope they can get this file and give you immediate approval just because they're messing up on your stuff left, right and center. Crossing my fingers and very cold toes for you.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Don't give up. Thankfully you have this person looking into it for you! This also means that USCIS SCREWED UP big time. I hope they can get this file and give you immediate approval just because they're messing up on your stuff left, right and center. Crossing my fingers and very cold toes for you.

Yeah, I think they know that they really messed it up, but once it is in the black hole of the field office. I'm not sure anything will pry it free. :lol:

I'm actually really lucky I have VJ too, because I have a strange feeling that without knowing about contact senators and knowing my stuff when I made the ISO call last night, all of this would have turned into a huge mess.

I don't know how people do it without VJ.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Just following up. My NOA2 letter states that I was approved in Lee Summit Missouri. My local office is Philadelphia and per an ISO I was transferred there late January. I filed from within the US. So i guess don't trust what the ISO is saying.

H9Opm4.png?Ef96n7x7

D8vLm5.png

USCIS
11/15/2012- Filed I-130 through USPS
11/17/2012- USPS confirmed delivery
11/19/2012- USCIS text for receiving form (priority date 11/19/2012) to NBC
11/22/2012- NOA1 Hardcopy Received from NBC
12/18/2012 - Touched
12/18/2012 - Case status finally visible
02/01/2013 - NOA 2: APPROVED text received (74 days)
02/07/2013 - Hard copy NOA2

NVC
04/02/2013 - NVC Received
04/03/2013 - Received IIN & NVC Case Number (Congressman requested expedite due to USCIS & NVC Snafu)
04/03/2013 - Send DS-3032 Email
04/04/2013 - Received I-864 Bill
04/04/2013 - Pay I-864 Bill
04/05/2013 - Shipped Completed I-864
04/08/2013 - DS-3032 accepted
04/08/2013 - AOS Delivered
04/09/2013 - Receive IV Bill
04/09/2013 - IV Bill PAID
04/10/2013 - IV Package shipped
04/11/2013 - IV Package delivered
04/18/2013 - AOS Accepted - False IV Checklist received
04/23/2013 - Case Completed at NVC (16 Business Days or 22 Calendar Days)

Embassy
05/23/2013 - Medical
05/13/2013 - Embassy Received
06/12/2013 - Interview Date
APPROVED - Interview Result
XX/XX/XXXX-Visa
07/06/2013 - POE Newark

Just following up. My NOA2 letter states that I was approved in Lee Summit Missouri. My local office is Philadelphia and per an ISO I was transferred there late January. I filed from within the US. So i guess don't trust what the ISO is saying.

omg congrats i filed on the 19th and they received it on the 23rd omg i hope mines isnt too far away also my local office is in new york city does anyone know if they are pretty fast or are they backed up ?

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.