Saylin

NVC Filers - November 2012

1,098 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

alex,

did u also get email from NVC (subject: CHECKLIST COVER LETTER)?

me too praying for Jan Interview. NVC told me to call middle

of next week to find out about my IV packet.

Timeline

USCIS

04/20/2012: I-130 Sent

04/23/2012: NOA1 Priority Date

04/30/2012: I-797 Rec'd Hard copy

11/01/2012: NOA2 E-mail & Text

11/05/2012: Received NOA2 hardcopy

NVC

11/06/2012: NVC received case(Checked by calling)

11/06/2012: Got Case number/IIN from NVC (Over the phone)

11/07/2012: Provided Petitioner/Beneficiary email addresses to NVC

11/07/2012: Sent DS-3032 (EMail version)

11/08/2012: Received email from NVC (AOS Invoice and DS-3032)

11/08/2012: Paid AOS Bill(Status: InProcess)

11/08/2012: Beneficiary emailed Signed/Scanned copy of DS-3032

11/13/2012: AOS Bill Status Changed to PAID

11/13/2012: Sent AOS Package

11/15/2012: NVC Received AOS Packet

11/20/2012: Beneficiary received email from NVC that DS-3032 is accepted

11/21/2012: Received email from NVC about IV Invoice

11/21/2012: Paid IV Fee (Status: InProcess)

11/23/2012: IV Bill Status Changed to PAID)

11/23/2012: Sent IV Package

11/27/2012: NVC Received IV Packet

11/29/2012: NVC Accepted AOS

12/11/2012: NVC Accepted DS-230 partI & II

12/12/2012: Received Interview Date

12/12/2012: Case complete at NVC and Transferred to India

CONSULATE

12/18/2012: Embassy received

12/20/2012: Medical

01/15/2013: Interview

01/18/2013: Visa

03/07/2013: POE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Who updates info here:

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Canada&cty=Montreal

I feel like some of it might be out of date?

Correct me if I'm wrong?

oldlady.gif

Congrats chris and laura .. Me too it will be awesome if we can get interview in jan , i will be flying to Egypt on christmas eve to spend couple of weeks with my wife , i will be back in the states on JAN 10th .. What is your Priority date on your USCIS receipt ?? Because that will make a Difference when it comes to interview Scheduling ? Mine is Feb 6th .

Please remember, for IR-1/CR-1 visas, priority dates do NOT matter whatsoever. Priority dates are for visas that have LIMITED numbers per year. IR-1/CR-1 visas have an UNLIMITED number per year.

Once you get in the interview queue, the only thing that matters is when your case complete date, as you're put in that order per country.

Who updates info here:

http://www.visajourn...da&cty=Montreal

Correct me if I'm wrong?

There's a lot wrong there laughing.gif I can try updating the IR-1/CR-1 info later on. I've been meaning to the last few months headbonk.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

There's a lot wrong there laughing.gif I can try updating the IR-1/CR-1 info later on. I've been meaning to the last few months headbonk.gif

Oh dear, I was not trying to cause more work for you :unsure:

oldlady.gif

Oh dear, I was not trying to cause more work for you :unsure:

Haha, don't worry about it. I'll update it within a few days (as much as I can) :) I don't want people to be getting outdated information!

thanks for the reply. :) checked 5 hours ago and it's already "paid" we can send our packet tomorrow. :)

i know saylin already answered this but just want to know if you guys sent additional evidences with your ds230. like pictures, greeting cards etc. specially if there are people here from manila :) im just worried since we didnt send much stuff on our i-130 package just a few pics and receipt of our wedding rings and the venue of our reception that's it. So I was just wondering if I need to send evidences together with my ds230 any replies will help! thank you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline

What else should I prepare for the interview? I only received an email from NVC, nothing from the NVC and there is no information on what to bring or prepare.

Have you had any contact with your embassy? while emailing back and forth with mine about the medical exam forms, they attached the interview letter which i totally needed to have the doc stamp at the exam, and then need to bring to enter the embassy on the big day.

maybe i had a brain fart and missed that part on VJ, but when we got our date assigned last month, i guess i assumed that if i needed that letter they would send it to me. when i didn´t recieve anything, i thought, "oh, so the NVC letter is the appointment letter." i even contacted them about something else for our case and they never said anything. and when we went to pick up the medical forms the lady told us we are good to go for the passport pics, but other people need them some times.

so, long story short, email your embassy straight up and ask if there is anything specifically you need to bring (even if your NVC letter says you are good to go)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Who updates info here:

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Canada&cty=Montreal

Correct me if I'm wrong?

any VJ member - it's not limited.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Ok i have a question .. I sent my iv pkg thursday by usps priority mail .. Suppose to be there at nvc today .. I looked on usps website with my tracking number and it said they tried to delver it today but nvc was closed , mail man left a notice for the nvc to send someone to pick it up , i called usps and they said they will not try to deliver it again on monday unless the nvc calls them and ask them to redeliver it .. ####### ????? Seriously ???? If no one claimed the pkg within 15 days it willbe returned back to the sender .. Anyidea what can i do ? Any idea if the nvc will try to claim the pkg on monday ??? I talked to a supervisor who was a complete ***** please help if you ever been in a situation like this before .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

alex,

did u also get email from NVC (subject: CHECKLIST COVER LETTER)?

me too praying for Jan Interview. NVC told me to call middle

of next week to find out about my IV packet.

Yes i did get one , just ignore it .

Timeline

thanks for the reply. :) checked 5 hours ago and it's already "paid" we can send our packet tomorrow. :)

i know saylin already answered this but just want to know if you guys sent additional evidences with your ds230. like pictures, greeting cards etc. specially if there are people here from manila :) im just worried since we didnt send much stuff on our i-130 package just a few pics and receipt of our wedding rings and the venue of our reception that's it. So I was just wondering if I need to send evidences together with my ds230 any replies will help! thank you!

bleuawolf - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/267559-usa-is-now-arizona/page__view__findpost__p__4100571

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

husband's interview will be in exactly 4 days (US time)...i was doing so well trying to stay calm until yesterday. now i just have knots in my stomach, anxiously thinking about it. :wacko:

~*ILoveTaybear*~

USCIS

Service Center: CSC

2012-07-05: I-130 sent

2012-07-10: Arrives at Lockbox

2012-07-12: I-130 NOA1

2012-09-12: I-130 NOA2 (via text)

NVC

2012-09-27: Case number/IIN received from NVC (via email)

2012-09-27: DS-3032 email sent

2012-09-27: AOS fee Paid online (In Process)

2012-09-28: AOS status updated to PAID

2012-10-01: AOS packet sent

2012-10-02: AOS packet received

2012-10-15: AOS packet accepted

2012-10-12: DS-3032 accepted

2012-10-15: IV fee invoiced and paid (In Process)

2012-10-16: IV packet sent

2012-10-18: IV packet received

2012-10-31: Case Complete

2012-11-13: Medical completed

2012-12-06: INTERVIEW - APPROVED

2012-12-12: VISA DELIVERED

Citizenship

Service Center: Phoenix, AZ Lockbox

2012-02-09: Date filed

2012-02-11: NOA date

2012-03-13: Biometrics

2012-05-04: Interview - Passed

Oathtaking: same day! :)

Ok i have a question .. I sent my iv pkg thursday by usps priority mail .. Suppose to be there at nvc today .. I looked on usps website with my tracking number and it said they tried to delver it today but nvc was closed , mail man left a notice for the nvc to send someone to pick it up , i called usps and they said they will not try to deliver it again on monday unless the nvc calls them and ask them to redeliver it .. ####### ????? Seriously ???? If no one claimed the pkg within 15 days it willbe returned back to the sender .. Anyidea what can i do ? Any idea if the nvc will try to claim the pkg on monday ??? I talked to a supervisor who was a complete ***** please help if you ever been in a situation like this before .

Don't worry about it! Many packages are attempted to be delivered on Saturdays. They'll be re-delivered on Monday and be successful. Nothing you need to do.

husband's interview will be in exactly 4 days (US time)...i was doing so well trying to stay calm until yesterday. now i just have knots in my stomach, anxiously thinking about it. :wacko:

Oooo, good luck! Just make sure he brings everything necessary to the interview, he'll be fine :)

Timeline

Please go to day spa for 7 hours each day, from now till 4 days after the interview.

Good Luck !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Saylin -

could u send me the link showing all the jan and feb interview dates? I know you sent it in the past.

i lost the link. appreciate your help.

Timeline

USCIS

04/20/2012: I-130 Sent

04/23/2012: NOA1 Priority Date

04/30/2012: I-797 Rec'd Hard copy

11/01/2012: NOA2 E-mail & Text

11/05/2012: Received NOA2 hardcopy

NVC

11/06/2012: NVC received case(Checked by calling)

11/06/2012: Got Case number/IIN from NVC (Over the phone)

11/07/2012: Provided Petitioner/Beneficiary email addresses to NVC

11/07/2012: Sent DS-3032 (EMail version)

11/08/2012: Received email from NVC (AOS Invoice and DS-3032)

11/08/2012: Paid AOS Bill(Status: InProcess)

11/08/2012: Beneficiary emailed Signed/Scanned copy of DS-3032

11/13/2012: AOS Bill Status Changed to PAID

11/13/2012: Sent AOS Package

11/15/2012: NVC Received AOS Packet

11/20/2012: Beneficiary received email from NVC that DS-3032 is accepted

11/21/2012: Received email from NVC about IV Invoice

11/21/2012: Paid IV Fee (Status: InProcess)

11/23/2012: IV Bill Status Changed to PAID)

11/23/2012: Sent IV Package

11/27/2012: NVC Received IV Packet

11/29/2012: NVC Accepted AOS

12/11/2012: NVC Accepted DS-230 partI & II

12/12/2012: Received Interview Date

12/12/2012: Case complete at NVC and Transferred to India

CONSULATE

12/18/2012: Embassy received

12/20/2012: Medical

01/15/2013: Interview

01/18/2013: Visa

03/07/2013: POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.