sly_wolf

Colin Powell endorses Barack Obama for president

48 posts in this topic

Since you consider your self a Republican, explain what are the Principles ....which draw you to the GOP?

Are these still principles of the Republican party?

Fiscal responsibility, strong military, right to bear arms, small gov't, personal responsibility.

I guess I could be considered a Libertarian or Independent or a Centrist or a moderate Democrat for that matter, but there really is no one party that fits one persons every belief.

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Fiscal responsibility, strong military, right to bear arms, small gov't, personal responsibility.

I guess I could be considered a Libertarian or Independent or a Centrist or a moderate Democrat for that matter, but there really is no one party that fits one persons every belief.

[/quote

:lol:

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

You know, there is wasting time.... and then there is wasting time.

:whistle:

And there is wasting time in questioning the basis of another on their political affiliation without any shred of concrete intel.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

The party line tugging only works at the fringes. As you move towards the center, the majority will fall under that category of 'no size fits all'...

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1351180809' post='5779738]

I'm sure his endorsement has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT HE'S BLACK. No sireee bob.

Isn't that also the same reason many repubs want him out.

Funny-quotes-Daffy-Duck.jpg

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1351184787' post='5779924]

no, republicans are not racist because lincoln.

Clearly not all, but many. Colin is not a racist republican. And if that were the case how come Rice does not endorse Obama?

Funny-quotes-Daffy-Duck.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

And if you find those principles somewhere in Obama, good luck. But lets be honest, you are not a Republican and most certainly not a Libertarian, it would be hard to find another democrat farther way from those ideas than Obama.

Now I suspect there is "one issue" for you which over rides your centrist inclinations and that one issue brings you to Team Obama and thats fine.... but don't come on here and claim you are for fiscal responsibility and so you gravitate to Barrack, that is outlandish. (IMO)

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1351185883' post='5779962]

It's a big tent and no one put you in charge of vetting the membership.

Now you see, thats where you're wrong Dude..... I am the gate keeper going foreword!

:lol:

type2homophobia_zpsf8eddc83.jpg

"Those people who will not be governed by God

will be ruled by tyrants."

William Penn

Timeline

But lets be honest, you are not a Republican..

True to the rule, when anyone starts a sentence with 'but let's be honest' you can count that rare pearls will segue, as is the case here... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Don't you love when someone on the internet decides they have the authority to define who you are or what you believe and why you believe it? :lol: