The Nature Boy

Trump Promises Huge News on Obama

16 posts in this topic

My link

By Sarah Parnass

Oct 22, 2012 4:26pm

Donald Trump, ‘OctSurprise’ Add Interest to October

[/url] transparent.gifEmail transparent.gif 16 Smaller Font Text Larger Text | Print ABC News’ Sarah Parnass and Jennifer Wlach report:

Between Donald Trump’s “big announcement” and the ongoing “October Surprise,” there is intrigue on the Internet in this last leg of the presidential election.

Trump’s surprise started last week, with a cliffhanger of a tweet Friday afternoon: Donald J. Trump ‏wrote, ”I’ll be making a major announcement on President Obama next week — stay tuned!”

Then, after a weekend of silence on the subject, Trump offered a few more details about this ‘major announcement’ during his weekly phone interview with Fox & Friends. ”It’s going to be announced probably on Wednesday. But I have something very, very big concerning the President of the United States,” Trump said Monday morning on the show.

When the Fox & Friends hosts inquired whether the announcement was of a personal or professional nature, the business mogul said it was both, adding, “It’s all in one, everything. It’s very big. Bigger than anybody would know.”

Since this morning’s teaser of an interview, callers have flooded Trump’s offices for additional information, but nothing more has been revealed. Not even Trump’s active Twitter feed has hinted at more. When asked about the announcement and what to expect, Michael Cohen, Executive Vice President and Special Counsel to Trump, would only say, “Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to disclose the nature of Mr. Trump’s Wednesday announcement. Without question it will be big.”

Inquiring minds will have a distraction tonight while they wait for Wednesday — Trump will be live tweeting during tonight’s third and final Presidential debate.

Before the debate starts, another Internet secret is set to be revealed.

Last week the developers behind the mysterious “OctSurprise” website dropped the Internet equivalent of a stink bomb on its users, and today the suspense continues.

The site drew in users with the promise of secret documents that might change the Romney/Obama race in the way the Iran-hostage crisis transformed the Carter-Reagan election of 1980. (Read more about that October surprise here.) A countdown clock that took most of the site’s one page was set to reach zero at 6:30 p.m. ET today.

But on Thursday, OctSurprise tweeted, “/Fin #TheLastRickRoll #MemeRetired,” and sent out a video of that ever obnoxious-yet-amusing Internet phenomenon, the Rick Roll.

With that, it seemed all loose ends were tied up. There were no documents, just a harmless prank on the journalists and netizens too obsessed with the election to see past the farce.

But as of this morning, the countdown clock has started up once again, and even OctSurprise itself doesn’t seem to quite know why, tweeting, “Who am I? Why am I here?”

With any luck, the world will know soon.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

My link

By Sarah Parnass

Oct 22, 2012 4:26pm

Donald Trump, ‘OctSurprise’ Add Interest to October

[/url] transparent.gifEmail transparent.gif 16 Smaller Font Text Larger Text | Print ABC News’ Sarah Parnass and Jennifer Wlach report:

Between Donald Trump’s “big announcement” and the ongoing “October Surprise,” there is intrigue on the Internet in this last leg of the presidential election.

Trump’s surprise started last week, with a cliffhanger of a tweet Friday afternoon: Donald J. Trump ‏wrote, ”I’ll be making a major announcement on President Obama next week — stay tuned!”

Then, after a weekend of silence on the subject, Trump offered a few more details about this ‘major announcement’ during his weekly phone interview with Fox & Friends. ”It’s going to be announced probably on Wednesday. But I have something very, very big concerning the President of the United States,” Trump said Monday morning on the show.

When the Fox & Friends hosts inquired whether the announcement was of a personal or professional nature, the business mogul said it was both, adding, “It’s all in one, everything. It’s very big. Bigger than anybody would know.”

Since this morning’s teaser of an interview, callers have flooded Trump’s offices for additional information, but nothing more has been revealed. Not even Trump’s active Twitter feed has hinted at more. When asked about the announcement and what to expect, Michael Cohen, Executive Vice President and Special Counsel to Trump, would only say, “Unfortunately, I am not at liberty to disclose the nature of Mr. Trump’s Wednesday announcement. Without question it will be big.”

Inquiring minds will have a distraction tonight while they wait for Wednesday — Trump will be live tweeting during tonight’s third and final Presidential debate.

Before the debate starts, another Internet secret is set to be revealed.

Last week the developers behind the mysterious “OctSurprise” website dropped the Internet equivalent of a stink bomb on its users, and today the suspense continues.

The site drew in users with the promise of secret documents that might change the Romney/Obama race in the way the Iran-hostage crisis transformed the Carter-Reagan election of 1980. (Read more about that October surprise here.) A countdown clock that took most of the site’s one page was set to reach zero at 6:30 p.m. ET today.

But on Thursday, OctSurprise tweeted, “/Fin #TheLastRickRoll #MemeRetired,” and sent out a video of that ever obnoxious-yet-amusing Internet phenomenon, the Rick Roll.

With that, it seemed all loose ends were tied up. There were no documents, just a harmless prank on the journalists and netizens too obsessed with the election to see past the farce.

But as of this morning, the countdown clock has started up once again, and even OctSurprise itself doesn’t seem to quite know why, tweeting, “Who am I? Why am I here?”

With any luck, the world will know soon.

Who gives a #### what Donald Trump says. He's the king of morons!

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Who gives a #### what Donald Trump says. He's the king of morons!

I can agree with your opinion of Trump...Just a reminder. When 1200 US registered voters were asked to name a country which began with the letter "U", 73% answered "Yugoslavia" The morons may well listen to their King. But we will see.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Trump is just looking for attention. Probably nothing. Why would he wait? Maybe fact checking? That would be out of the ordinary...

And I'm republican.

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

Timeline

I can agree with your opinion of Trump...Just a reminder. When 1200 US registered voters were asked to name a country which began with the letter "U", 73% answered "Yugoslavia" The morons may well listen to their King. But we will see.

Wow it seems that everyone on here no matter what their politics finally agrees on something! Thanks Donald.

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Wow it seems that everyone on here no matter what their politics finally agrees on something! Thanks Donald.

Except I do not dismiss what he says as being meaningless to the election. He may be the King of Morons, but morons can vote. That would seem to favor Obama, admittedly, but maybe not. He is only the President, Trump is King.

Do we still agree? :whistle:

Edited by Gary and Alla

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Timeline

Trump's mother was an illegal. She was born in Scotland and went to New York on vacation and never left. Apparently there are other members of his family who's immigration status is questionable.

Link

Timeline

Except I do not dismiss what he says as being meaningless to the election. He may be the King of Morons, but morons can vote. That would seem to favor Obama, admittedly, but maybe not. He is only the President, Trump is King.

Do we still agree? :whistle:

You had to go and spoil it didn't you. I was starting to get a warm feeling and you took it away. :angry:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Maybe Obama needs an apprentice?!

IR-1 Visa Timeline (Service Center: Vermont)

image.png.806852c45242bc72b5f44a862566bdaf.png

N-400 Timeline (Field Office: Orlando, FL) & Voter Registration (Online)

image.png.c85e21010f669e0303f6fafb51f19f82.png

Passport Timeline (Submitted at USPS, Standard Processing, Standard Delivery, Locator number: 51) & SSA Update & Naturalization Certificate Receipt

03/23/2022: Application for passport submitted at USPS facility under standard processing.

04/04/2022: Status changed to “The U.S. Department of State has received your application for your passport book on 04/04/2022. We're now reviewing your application and supporting documents...Your application locator number is 51*******.

04/04/2022: Check for passport cashed.

05/03/2022: Status changed to "The U.S. Department of State approved your application for your passport book. We're now printing your passport book and preparing to give it to you. You should receive your passport book on or around 05/09/2022."

05/05/2022: Passport Received.

05/09/2022: SSA Citizenship Status Updated.

05/25/2022: Naturalization Certificate received in mail.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I think if Trump had anything substantial he would not have said it "possibly" could affect the outcome of the election. He's too much of a blowhard.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm sure Trump will drop the news just before he tells Mario what he thinks of the latest Kardashian activities on Extra.

Are you accusing the Donald of being a media #######?