^_^

Should Barack Obama Resign Tonight?

29 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

October 22, 2012 - 12:01 am - by Roger L Simon

I won’t hear what I’d like to hear at the presidential foreign policy debate Monday.

What I’d like to hear is Barack Obama resigning over Benghazi, the most extreme public mishandling of an attack on American personnel ever, certainly in my lifetime. If I (or most people) had been president and something like that happened on my (our) watch — and then I had lied about it myself while urging others to cover up — I would be so ashamed of myself I wouldn’t be able to come out in public.

If Barack Obama does not resign on Monday, his reputation will be destroyed forever, even if he wins a second term, because Benghazi will not go away.

http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2012/10/22/should-barack-obama-resign-tonight/

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Why didn't W resign after 9/11?

FDR after Pearl Harbor?

Clinton after Waco and then Oklahoma City?

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Timeline

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1350925885' post='5772129]

You wanted Clinton to resign twice?

Just making the point that bullshit happens and people don't resign... Sometimes bullshit happens multiple times.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

I agree. I would suggest making the Koch brothers president. That would save those multi-billionaires several million dollars in campaign contributions to pay off Republican politicians to revoke any progress this country has made since F.D.R. was president.

#### health care, #### Medicare, #### a woman's right to choose. Make any and all abortions illegal. Same for the pill. Let them women work the kitchen and in the bedroom and them blacks the cotton fields. #### minimum wage as well. Let those who work for the least amount of money do the jobs.

Oh . . . the Republicans' dream of government . . .

And everyone else's nightmare!

bostonharborpanoramabyc.jpg

"Boston is the only major city that if you f*** with them, they will shut down the whole city, stop everything, an find you". Adam Sandler

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

[quote name=^_^' timestamp='1350925083' post='5772078]

October 22, 2012 - 12:01 am - by Roger L Simon

I won’t hear what I’d like to hear at the presidential foreign policy debate Monday.

What I’d like to hear is Barack Obama resigning over Benghazi, the most extreme public mishandling of an attack on American personnel ever, certainly in my lifetime. If I (or most people) had been president and something like that happened on my (our) watch — and then I had lied about it myself while urging others to cover up — I would be so ashamed of myself I wouldn’t be able to come out in public.

If Barack Obama does not resign on Monday, his reputation will be destroyed forever, even if he wins a second term, because Benghazi will not go away.

http://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2012/10/22/should-barack-obama-resign-tonight/

Seriously? It was not worse than Tehran in 1979. Who was President then? Oh yeah...

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline
:yes: Romney looked presidential. Obama looked petty.

Your guy lost. And he lost big. He didn't even recollect his foreign policy positions. Maybe he held too many to remember. :rofl:

Mitt got his ####### handed to him tonight. The same CBS snap poll that you guys were celebrating after the first debate where Romney won by 46% to 24% had Obama winning today's debate 53% to 23%. I wonder why Faux News isn't all over that snap poll tonight? :whistle:

:rofl:

Delusional.

Or just embarrassed for supporting such a failure.

Timeline

Your guy lost. And he lost big. He didn't even recollect his foreign policy positions. Maybe he held too many to remember. :rofl:

Mitt got his ####### handed to him tonight. The same CBS snap poll that you guys were celebrating after the first debate where Romney won by 46% to 24% had Obama winning today's debate 53% to 23%. I wonder why Faux News isn't all over that snap poll tonight? :whistle:

Or just embarrassed for supporting such a failure.

anyone who is supporting Romney or Obama should be embarrassed.

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

Timeline

There's nothing wrong with supporting the President.

oh yeah, nothing wrong with supporting someone who supports corporate interests over the American people, for sure... : :wacko:

nfrsig.jpg

8/14/2010 - Touched!

02/07/2011 - Medical!