The Nature Boy

Welfare spending up 30% under Obama

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

InKorea, you really, really need to go to a grocery store the 1st of the month when the EBT cards get recharged. You really do, bring your disabled friends.

Don't go too early. Hit them around 10:30-11am If there is a bus route nearby, watch as they come off the bus and then watch later as the cabs roll up to load the 3-4 carts full of food. Tell me what you think that is worth.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

InKorea, you really, really need to go to a grocery store the 1st of the month when the EBT cards get recharged. You really do, bring your disabled friends.

Don't go too early. Hit them around 10:30-11am If there is a bus route nearby, watch as they come off the bus and then watch later as the cabs roll up to load the 3-4 carts full of food. Tell me what you think that is worth.

Is that when you go shopping? :devil:

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Romney Donated 4 Million to the poor last year...

I donated over 4K. II donated a 75K house to a family member in need. I also organized a volunteer crew and staffed a food kitchen on weekends last year,, well over 50% of my earnings went to either tax or charity last year.

What did you do for the poor last year hot rod. I really good tired of Liberals who don't contribute jack shat to society telling me I have no compassion for the poor.

You didn't give me a damn dime. Where's my cut?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Quite a lot to the grocery store I'm sure, and anybody involved in producing, packaging and transporting the food, will no doubt also see some benefit.

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

Or stand behind the woman at the customer service counter, who has brand new do, new iphone, Pro Nails, who gets 3o bucks back on her EBT card to buy Lottery tickets.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Or stand behind the woman at the customer service counter, who has brand new do, new iphone, Pro Nails, who gets 3o bucks back on her EBT card to buy Lottery tickets.

See, I don't even care about that. What I care about is that the womaqn has nohope of ever doing any better than maximizing handouts. If I could stand behind her in line and think "She spent 20 hours working this week and 20 hours in class, good for her!" then I would be satisfied we have a system to hep people that need it and hep people to achieve individual liberty and responsibility.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla