15 posts in this topic

You need to go first. It's in the instructions. Make sure you read everything clearly.

OUR TIMELINE

I am the USC, husband is adjusting from B2.

ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS

08.06.2010 - Sent off I-485
08.25.2010 - NOA hard copies received (x4), case status available online: 765, 131, 130.
10.15.2010 - RFE received: need 2 additional photos for AP.
10.18.2010 - RFE response sent certified mail
10.21.2010 - Service request placed for biometrics
10.25.2010 - RFE received per USCIS
10.26.2010 - Text/email received - AP approved!
10.28.2010 - Biometrics appointment received, dated 10/22 - set for 11/19 @ 3:00 PM
11.01.2010 - Successful biometrics walk-in @ 9:45 AM; EAD card sent for production text/email @ 2:47 PM! I-485 case status now available online.
11.04.2010 - Text/Email (2nd) - EAD card sent for production
11.08.2010 - Text/Email (3rd) - EAD approved
11.10.2010 - EAD received
12.11.2010 - Interview letter received - 01.13.11
01.13.2011 - Interview - no decision on the spot
01.24.2011 - Approved! Card production ordered!

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

11.02.2012 - Mailed I-751 packet to VSC
11.08.2012 - Checks cashed
11.10.2012 - NOA1 received, dated 11.06.2012
11.17.2012 - Biometrics letter received for 12.05.2012
11.23.2012 - Successful early biometrics walk-in

05.03.2013 - Approved! Card production ordered!

CITIZENSHIP

Filing in November 2013

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

It depends! If you came here with a k1 visa, you shouldn't go cause you already had a medical appointment when you where at your home country. That medical inform last at least a year. If you are filling after that year ends you only need to submit the copy, your doctor gave you with vaccines you have. In some cases USCIS loses the medical inform and they tell you to go to a civil surgeon. If you are adjusting with other kind of visa, you should go first

OUR AMAZING JOURNEY 

UiSpm4.pngHWwxm4.png

YIRsm4.png   Mi1Gm4.pngTh37m4.png    

2013                                                  2014                                                     2015

fNidm5.png NXDpm4.png    VaECm4.png 

VRj7m4.png4IFnm4.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Japan
Timeline

It depends! If you came here with a k1 visa, you shouldn't go cause you already had a medical appointment when you where at your home country. That medical inform last at least a year. If you are filling after that year ends you only need to submit the copy, your doctor gave you with vaccines you have. In some cases USCIS loses the medical inform and they tell you to go to a civil surgeon. If you are adjusting with other kind of visa, you should go first

I think,----

If you came on the K1 and your medical is less than a year old you don't need to do another one, but you do need to supply them with your vaccination details. There are two ways to do this - If your vaccination record was complete you may send in the form DS-3025 (you should have a copy of from the original medical). If you don't have this, or it's not completed you will have to go to a civil surgeon and they can fill in the form I-693 vaccination page. In the case that your medical is more than a year old you will need a whole new medical. You can only submit a medical from an approved USCIS civil surgeon. You can find info about this on the instructions for the form I-693.

I only submitted the completed copy of the DS-3025, and was approved without a problem.

I hope some other Vjers can confirm this. Before you do anything I'd advise you to read everything at least twice or three times, then ask questions. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

When i do my medical before they said i still have to do some vaccine here in the us..they give me my record of the vacination that i did in my home countrt..so it means i have to go to civil surgion 1st bfre filimg the aos ryt guys...?just confuse about it :-(

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

So yes, you need to go see one and he needs to be designated by the USCIS. So go here: https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV find one in your area (you may call a few of them to inquire about their prices). Bring your record of vaccination with you (is it the DS-3025? or a document in your home country language?). You will only have to get the missing vaccines done, and the civil surgeon will fill in Part I of the I-693 form, plus the vaccination page. Everything will be put in a scelled envelope that you will send with your AOS package.

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

No, you don't need to go to a civil surgeon. You already have the vaccinations needed for adjusting your status because you received all the necessary vaccinations at St. Lukes. You simply need to send in a copy of the DS-3025 vaccination record that St. Lukes gave you.

If you want to complete the vaccinations which require a follow-up dose, then you can do that at your family doctor and on your own schedule. However, it's not necessary for AOS purposes because the USCIS will waive those follow-up vaccinations.

Timeline

Just look at your vaccination record. Again, is it the DS-3025?

If yes, which case is ticked at the bottom? Does it looks like you're missing vaccines?

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

ROC Timeline

N-400 Timeline

- Now waiting...

Timeline

Did you actually read the instructions as I suggested?

It clearly states what you have to do about the vaccinations in Section III Frequently Asked Questions, part 2.

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-693instr.pdf

Omg ur both confusing me :-(

Kaibigan...

When in doubt, read the instructions.

On the I-693 instructions, go to Page 4, Section III, Frequently Asked Questions. Read 2/C.

I-693 instructions.

You already have proof that you complied with the vaccination requirements. The proof is your properly completed DS-3025 vaccination record from St. Lukes.

Timeline

If it can help you to be less confused: my first statement was because you said "they said i still have to do some vaccine here in the us". But do you actually mean that they didn't give you the vaccines at the time of the interview because they don't do it or because that was some shoots that will need to be done at later date?

If your vaccination record was complete at the time of the interview, but that you will have to do some new shoots later in the future, no need to see a civil surgeon.

If your vaccination record was incomplete and required vaccines were missing at the time of the interview, see a civil surgeon.

From what other members said, the medical office in your country automatically gives all the required vaccines. Next time, give us more precise informations so you won't receive conflicting answers. :)

ROC Timeline

N-400 Timeline

- Now waiting...

Timeline
... But do you actually mean that they didn't give you the vaccines at the time of the interview because they don't do it or because that was some shoots that will need to be done at later date?

If your vaccination record was complete at the time of the interview, but that you will have to do some new shoots later in the future, no need to see a civil surgeon...

You mean 'shots,' right. :)

Timeline

Yes, sorry, my english is not perfect. :P Thanks for the correction!

ROC Timeline

N-400 Timeline

- Now waiting...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.