I AM NOT THAT GUY

The Say Anything Thread -- Take 15

1,110 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline

Discovery seems to be shooting itself in the foot a lot lately. They also cut Man vs. Wild. That show was great.

tumblr_lmsc6yAbpY1qe11kdo1_400.png

My husband also hates that I watch all these low brow shows sometimes. However, he'll end up on the couch watching them with me anyway. He complains and then I tell him, "Hey no one tied you to the couch and forced you to watch.". :bonk:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Discovery seems to be shooting itself in the foot a lot lately. They also cut Man vs. Wild. That show was great.

tumblr_lmsc6yAbpY1qe11kdo1_400.png

My husband also hates that I watch all these low brow shows sometimes. However, he'll end up on the couch watching them with me anyway. He complains and then I tell him, "Hey no one tied you to the couch and forced you to watch.". :bonk:

3ob8uc.jpg

my husband and i swap.

i am on computer all day and he watches tv.

at six pm he goes on the computer and i tv.

Romantic.

There has seriously just been another file abroad approval about 6 weeks after mine. Wjskgjsljgsjgs!

Seriously? :dead:

And it is almost 4 am and I can't sleep. :sleepy::crying:

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

3ob8uc.jpg

Romantic.

There has seriously just been another file abroad approval about 6 weeks after mine. Wjskgjsljgsjgs!

Seriously? :dead:

And it is almost 4 am and I can't sleep. :sleepy::crying:

youd find thing a lot different if you spent 24/7 with your spouse

especially when that 24/7 is spent w in arms length of eachother

also. seeing the canadian filer approved made me bitter

oldlady.gif

Timeline

youd find thing a lot different if you spent 24/7 with your spouse

especially when that 24/7 is spent w in arms length of eachother

also. seeing the canadian filer approved made me bitter

My first husband I were that way.

I'd rather not do that again.

5-6 hours a day suits me just fine.

I can't describe to you what it feels like seeing all these people approved and not even having our expedite looked at, especially when we really NEED it and many of these people weren't even expecting it.

It has given me added movement to make a huge stink tomorrow - calling USCIS, contact the Representative, contacting the Senator AGAIN, etc.

The Dane is not happy about the prospect of us being apart for a long time after I go back and neither am I.

Edited by Nola123

3/26/18 Biometrics

Timeline

My first husband I were that way.

I'd rather not do that again.

5-6 hours a day suits me just fine.

ive always been this way.

and my husband and i raaarely fight.

it works for us.

but you can see why we arent spending time TOGETHER lol

oldlady.gif

Filed: Country: Pitcairn Islands
Timeline

my husband and i swap.

i am on computer all day and he watches tv.

at six pm he goes on the computer and i tv.

We have several computers and one TV. He could go on his computer and watch things from the media computer or watch Netflix/Hulu or whatever, but he'd rather sit on the couch and complain. We don't have cable or even rabbit ears, so it isn't like he is missing some show that is on RIGHT NOW he would rather be watching. He does like Gold Rush, American Dad, Cops, and Bering Sea Gold, so we've got that.

Timeline

We have several computers and one TV. He could go on his computer and watch things from the media computer or watch Netflix/Hulu or whatever, but he'd rather sit on the couch and complain. We don't have cable or even rabbit ears, so it isn't like he is missing some show that is on RIGHT NOW he would rather be watching. He does like Gold Rush, American Dad, Cops, and Bering Sea Gold, so we've got that.

we finally got cable in march.

before that we only streamed from computer to tv.

his laptop died though and it wa so iritating to keep putting shows on the tv for him while i was working lol

oldlady.gif

Our 2 year old son dictates what is on TV by day. At night I have learned to like the shows he likes, and the same stays on TV. He likes Animal Planet, Gold Rush Alaska, and.... oh, I dont like Sponge Bob, but my wife does, so still am stuck watching that when she is herewacko.gif

I was happier when he liked Fox News, but he hasn't watched that since the election...

Edited by Brijo

Timeline

Our 2 year old son dictates what is on TV by day. At night I have learned to like the shows he likes, and the same stays on TV. He likes Animal Planet, Gold Rush Alaska, and.... oh, I dont like Sponge Bob, but my wife does, so still am stuck watching that when she is herewacko.gif

I was happier when he liked Fox News, but he hasn't watched that since the election...

:rofl: For us it is Trollz in Danish whenever she steals my ipad or computer. Then she'll get bored of Danish and keep switching back and forth between English and Danish. :(

I hate Trollz.

trollz-show.jpg

3/26/18 Biometrics

I wish I had my husband driving us to see cherry blossoms on a hill :(

“The fact that we are here and that I speak these words is an attempt to break that silence and bridge some
of those differences between us, for it is not difference which immobilizes us, but silence.
And there are so many silences to be broken.”

Audre Lorde

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Where did the cat thread go? - meow!

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12