Andrea&Henry

It's been a year since we started our k1 journey...

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi vj's!! this post is very emotional for my husband and I cause is the 1st anniversary since we started our journey with our k1 visa. We can't believe how amazing, stressing, etc etc this journey has being for both of us. It was an emotional rollercoaster. But after all, we are thankful to God and to ALL of you for helping us during this trip. I don't know what would have become of us without your help, your cheers, your support, your advice etc etc. Neither the best lawyer in the wole world, can't compare with you guys A year ago my now husband and were praying for everything goes well and we can't complain. Noa 2 in less than 4 month, a successful, great and smooth interview, an excelent experience at the POE (less than 2 hours) and now waiting for my EAD/AP and my GC.

Back to topic, I remember all those days when WAITING was the only option, and people here used to cheer me up, tell me that everything is gonna be ok...you dont know how much we appreciated all those wonderful words and all your support. And now my husband and I couldn't be happier :)I know that I still have a long journey in front of me but having my wonderful husband and you guys, by my side, I feel I have nothing to be afraid of.... Thank God for this amazing website for bringing so much light, support, relief, and love to all the people in a immigration process. I also want to thank God for choosing this path for my husband and I, this journey made us stronger not only as a person but also as couple. I learn to appreciate every single moment I spend with my husband and never take him for granted..cause there's people out there that they are not so lucky But, I wouldn't change a thing.

And for all the people who still waiting or starting this process, you are in the right place with the right people...and most important...never give up!

Thank you and a special thanks for all my Venezuelan folks!!! I lovvveee you guyssss!!

Blessings

Andrea & Henry

OUR AMAZING JOURNEY 

UiSpm4.pngHWwxm4.png

YIRsm4.png   Mi1Gm4.pngTh37m4.png    

2013                                                  2014                                                     2015

fNidm5.png NXDpm4.png    VaECm4.png 

VRj7m4.png4IFnm4.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Glad to hear that you can look back in a year later and you are together. I am hoping my fiancee will arrive in early October since she got her visa approval. And I agree whole heartedly - VJ website is utterly amazing in the advice received here to successfully complete this journey.

Sent I-129 Application to VSC 2/1/12
NOA1 2/8/12
RFE 8/2/12
RFE reply 8/3/12
NOA2 8/16/12
NVC received 8/27/12
NVC left 8/29/12
Manila Embassy received 9/5/12
Visa appointment & approval 9/7/12
Arrived in US 10/5/2012
Married 11/24/2012
AOS application sent 12/19/12

AOS approved 8/24/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Congrats!!! but you and Henry are amazing people, that tried to help to everybody, you are my lawyer for free , jejeje so VJ got a very good members with both of you, Thanks Andrea for be with me a great help!! (excuse my english , i tried dont write in spanich, so the peope can undestand.)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Congratulations and wishing you continued good fortune on your immigration journey.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.