~kiyah~

Returning Petitions to the United States via 221g

830 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

This is just a thought, and maybe no one else will want to do this, but what are the chances that everyone here going through Casa that had their petitions sent back to the CIS without a resonable explanation would want to send a copy of their 221(g) in one letter to Maura Harty? This way she could see that many people have them sent back without a reasonable explanation as to why, thus sparking an investigation of Morocco.

Whats your thoughts ladies?

Ok... I am all for this if it will help... but I have a silly question... WHO exactly is Maura Harty?

Maura Harty is Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Consular Affairs

Link to her Bio>>>

http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ei/biog/6297.htm

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

ah! thank you! that is a very very good idea chiquita! I am so thankful to VJ and to you ladies for posting your experience! *hugs ya'll*

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

FYI....BCIS will NOT tell you WHY your petition was returned!!!

I know everyone keeps saying that we will find out the reason, but you won't! I have never found out why. BCIS just quoted law they have information saying it appears my husband is not eligable.

I just wanted everyone to know...you will never know the reason the CO gave for the denial.

098bdb652297eb8af8222ef77903ebf5.gif

.png

Married in 04

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections."

chiqa.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Although my husband did not go through the ME we also recieved a 221g but were fortunate to settle it very easily. I have visited this forum occasionally to read of your cases and am amazed at your strength, courage, and support for one another. I am so sorry to all those being played with by the Casa consulate. It is an outrage and it can't be allowed to go on any longer.

You have my support to have this pinned. It is valuable information that can benefit anyone...no matter the consulate they are going through. Keep the faith and stay strong (F)

Also it might be beneficial to post this thread or a link to this thread in the site related discussion forum. There will be a greater chance of getting this thread recognized and recieving support from a greater majority of the board. Not very many people visit the regional forums so bringing it to light in the site discussion forum could really help your cause :star:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Although my husband did not go through the ME we also recieved a 221g but were fortunate to settle it very easily. I have visited this forum occasionally to read of your cases and am amazed at your strength, courage, and support for one another. I am so sorry to all those being played with by the Casa consulate. It is an outrage and it can't be allowed to go on any longer.

You have my support to have this pinned. It is valuable information that can benefit anyone...no matter the consulate they are going through. Keep the faith and stay strong (F)

Also it might be beneficial to post this thread or a link to this thread in the site related discussion forum. There will be a greater chance of getting this thread recognized and recieving support from a greater majority of the board. Not very many people visit the regional forums so bringing it to light in the site discussion forum could really help your cause :star:

Shokran Jme3584! Updating the tally and heading over to the site discussion board to rally more troups. :yes:

Support tally: 22

Kiya = 1

Rhouni = 1

Denali_1963 = 1

Morocco4ever = 1

LebaneseBride = 1

Dixie_Peach = 1

Dawnnhatem = 1

Tom&tata = 1

Maryandatif = 1

Noura = 1

Mawelvan = 1

Kml_36 = 1

Myfellah = 1

Jenn3539 = 1

Meriem_setif = 1

Chiquita = 1

Portsaid = 1

Wife_of_Mahmoud = 1

Carshel = 1

Wmoonshine69 = 1

Mianishqsrose = 1

Jme3584 = 1

:help:

If you support pinning this issue...please say so by posting in this topic. Without forum support the issue will never get pinned. Shokran.

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

Edited by Kiya

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

A pin in the Waivers forum would probably be very helpful. :thumbs:

I'm also interested to know who Maura Harty is.

Abby (U.S.) and Ewen (Scotland): We laughed. We cried. Our witness didn't speak English. Happily married (finally), 27 December 2006.

Latest news: Green card received 16 April 2007. USCIS-free until 3 January 2009! Eligible to naturalize 3 April 2010.

Click on the "timeline" link at the left to view our timeline. And don't forget to update yours!

The London Interviews Thread: Wait times, interview dates, and chitchat for all visa types

The London Waivers Thread: For I-601 or I-212 applicants in London (UK, Ireland, and Scandinavia)

The London Graduates Thread: Moving stateside, AOS, and OT for London applicants and petitioners

all the mud in this town, all the dirt in this world

none of it sticks on you, you shake it off

'cause you're better than that, and you don't need it

there's nothing wrong with you

--Neil Finn

On second thought, let us not go to Camelot. 'Tis a silly place.

--Monty Python and the Holy Grail

I do agree

PARENTS JOURNEY

Dec 10 - sent I130 for Mom & Dad

Jan- Recd NOA1

Feb- Recd RFE for missing BC

Mar- Recd RFE for missing BC

Apr- NOA2 Case approved

May- NVC case #

May- paid $88 AOS FEE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

you have my vote also, casa should not be able to get away with all this, it is in the law that they give you written notice of the denial but i see they dont even give a------ well you have my vote i pray you all get this pinned it is so important that anyone who is going through this can easily find an answer karen2705

july 8th 2005- recives k1

july 13th 2005 noa1

oct 8 day 92 still waiting

oct 12,2005 touched after 96 days waiting

0ct13,2005 touched again wow

oct 17,2005 RFE in email

OCT 27,2005 sent RFE response back

Dec 12,2005 NOA2 in snail mail

Dec 29, 2005

Jan 16 2006 packet 3 recieved by my love

feburary 7th 2006 interview in casablanca

Feb 7th,2006 interview went well 221(g) said they will call him next week to get the visa, thank godddd

DEC 15 2006 STILL WAITING CANADIAN CLEARANCE

FEB 2007 TURNED IN ALL PAPERWORK TO CASA

MARCH 5 2007 PUT INTO AP AGAIN

MARCH 19 2007 CALL FROM CASA TO BRING IN PASSPORT

MARCH 21 2007 VISA IN HAND

MARCH 27 2007 FLIGHT TO CALIFORNIA

MAY 12,2007 MARRIED

AOS BEGINS

MAY 22,2007 MEDICAL EXAM AGAIN/ VACCANATIONS

JUNE 25,2007 MAILED AOS PACKET

JULY 3,2007 PACKET RECIEVED BY USCIS

JULY 11,2007 RECIEVED NOA 1 FOR EAD

JULY 14 RECIEVED NOA 1 FOR AOS

JULY 16,2007 CHECKS CASED FOR AOS AND EAD

AUG 3,2007 BIOMETRICS APT FOR AOS AND EAD

SEPT 28,2007 AOS INTERVIEW 8:30 AM

SEPT 28,2007 AOS INTERVIEW WENT WELL APPROVED IN 15 MIN SHOULD GET GREEN IN ABOUT 3 WEEK

OCT 5 2007 RECIEVED GREEN CARD

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

I vote too, this is really important for all of us, We are a family, we need to help each other :luv:

OLY AND DIDIER (L)

AOS PROCESS

Finally we sent our AOS and EAD paperwork.

09-13-2006 AOS/EAD package sent via FedEX to USCIS in Chicago.

09-22-2006 Received NOA by Mail for AOS and EAD

09-29-2006 Received Appointment Notice for Biometrics

10-04-2006 Biometrics done for AOS and EAD

10-10-2006 NOA by Mail Regarding Transfer to CSC

11-21-2006 AOS touched

12-06-2006 AOS approved (online status)

12-11-2006 Green Card Arrived - Woo Whoo

12-12-2006 Welcome Letter by mail

Removing Conditions I-751

09-09-2008 Sent Package

09-15-2008 Received I-751 NOA1 (Notice date: 09-10-2008)

10-01-2008 Received Biometrics Appointment (Notice date: 09-26-2008)

10-15-2008 Biometrics date: 09-30-2008

12-12-2008 Card production Ordered

Citizenship Process

10-26-2009 Sent N400 - Citizenship Application

10-30-2009 NOA notice date

11-02-2009 Received NOA in mailbox

11-19-2009 Received Fingerprint Notification notice

11-20-2009 Fingerprint taken

01-29-2010 Passed Interview

02-19-2010 Oath Ceremony

02-23-2010 Ordered passport book and card :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

it needs to be pined :yes:

Farah

dev296pr___.png

My blog

quick funny jokes

http://www.mentallyjumbled.com/

01-22-2006:arrived to Miami airport with CR1 visa

02-06-2006 :Received 1st Welcome to America Notice

02-08-2006 :Received 2nd Welcome to America Notice

02-10-2006:Received GREEN CARD!!! EXP 01/22/2008

10-12-2007: I-751 received at TSC

12-01-2007 NOA For 1-Year Extention RECEIVED from CSC

12-20-2007:BIOMETRICS

1-12-2008-Card production-email notification received

1-15-2008:Approval notice -email notification received

1-18-2008: 10 y green card arrived!!

12-03-2008: N 400 RECEIVED at TSC

12-09-2008: CHECK $675 cashed

12-12-2008:NOA RECEIVED

03-30-2009: biometric date received locaton:Oakland park,FL

04-13-2009:biometrics

06-19-2008:INTERVIEW

06-24-2009:oath ceremony

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

:thumbs: You definitely have my vote to pin it. Still waiting notification from vsc concerning the 221g.

The congressmens office was told 1-06-06, we can inquire again after 30-120 days, with no other infos

given except security checks. Oh please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen H.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Instead of spamming the board because no one was stalking your posts, reading your protests, have you sent a PM to Cap'n Ewok (the Administrator) and asked him to pin it? Seems you're making a Federal case about this.

I am confused. Did you ask, and were told your topic could not be pinned?

It would be a courtesy to the community if you would track down your many posts and ask for all but one of them to be removed; this topic does not need to be pinned to every forum.

Now That You Are A Permanent Resident

How Do I Remove The Conditions On Permanent Residence Based On Marriage?

Welcome to the United States: A Guide For New Immigrants

Yes, even this last one.. stuff in there that not even your USC knows.....

Here are more links that I love:

Arriving in America, The POE Drill

Dual Citizenship FAQ

Other Fora I Post To:

alt.visa.us.marriage-based http://britishexpats.com/ and www.***removed***.com

censored link = *family based immigration* website

Inertia. Is that the Greek god of 'can't be bothered'?

Met, married, immigrated, naturalized.

I-130 filed Aug02

USC Jul06

No Deje Piedras Sobre El Pavimento!

It should be pinned, but I agree it should be put somewhere other than ME/NA because the information you obtain will apply to all countries. Waivers forum may not be the best place in the world, but I think it's the best option you have.

You are all in my thoughts. The Casa people (actually, one particular Casa person) are just plain mean and seem to be violating standard operating procedures, and nobody in charge seems to care.

I think a well thought-out letter to this Maura chick is a really good idea.

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Instead of spamming the board because no one was stalking your posts, reading your protests, have you sent a PM to Cap'n Ewok (the Administrator) and asked him to pin it? Seems you're making a Federal case about this.

I am confused. Did you ask, and were told your topic could not be pinned?

It would be a courtesy to the community if you would track down your many posts and ask for all but one of them to be removed; this topic does not need to be pinned to every forum.

This topic is for supporting this issue, not condeming the effort. If you read the entire post you will see that I asked for a new forum and was asked to post in the Waiver section...which was a fruitless effort. Talk about courtesy...if my posts bother you then ignore them, it is not like I posted this more than once in the K1/K3/CR1/Site Topic, I do not consider that spamming the board. This effort is to rally people who actually care about this issue. No need to make an attempt of outcasting me for it.

(F) ~Kiya~ (F)

~ Returns & Refusals...What They Don't Tell You ~

DISCLAIMER: I am not an attorney, all information provided is from years of research and personal experiences of those affected by returned visa petitions/applications. If this is happening to you, my personal advice is to research the facts, hire a good immigration lawyer who can demonstrate they specialize in returned/denied visa petitions and applications.

~ Faith, Patience, Perseverance ~

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:thumbs::yes::thumbs::yes:

Couldn't have said it better! Posting ONCE in various RELEVANT forums does not constitute spamming. Some people only visit certain forums and don't venture to others. She (and others) are just trying to make more of the board aware of the issue.

Edited by Jme3584

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.