Jacque67

September 2012 filers

677 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congratulations everyone

Has anyone had their interview yet?

Michelle's interview is this Monday morning. She'll be leaving for Manila this afternoon. If all goes well, we'll be tortured for just a couple more weeks waiting for her passport to be delivered with the visa in it.

And Congratulations to everyone! It's been a long trip....but well worth it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Michelle's interview is this Monday morning. She'll be leaving for Manila this afternoon. If all goes well, we'll be tortured for just a couple more weeks waiting for her passport to be delivered with the visa in it.

wow! are you going to the interview together?

Best wishes for the interview...

Timeline
Today we finally got hard copy of RFE, but we were surprised by the content of it. They are requiring to provide a proof that we met in the period prior sending papers. However, we did send pictures taken during that period. We already sent SSN number I got when I was in US. Practicly they are asking for a proof that I was in US. Luckily for us I saved boarding passes and other things needed for this RFE.
I hope we get our NOA2 soon, good luck to everyone !

What a pain.

How about an affidavit from a friend saying that they saw you two TOGETHER in the States. I hope you get your NOA2 soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

wow! are you going to the interview together?

Best wishes for the interview...

I wish I could be there. Unfortunately, this is the beginning of our busy time at work and I took a week off to visit her in February. I'm taking two weeks off to get married in June, our busiest time of year...so considering I'm the new guy at work, I'm pushing things as it is.

She's going a bit makulit at the moment. She and her sister have settled in to their room in Manila. Her flight from Tacloban was delayed by an hour...so she's really wound up. I doubt she'll get any sleep tonight. Just to make matters worse the hotel wifi sucks and she doesn't have a strong 3G signal. At least I can chat with her on Yahoo Messenger until she either falls asleep or has to go to the interview.

Timeline

I wish I could be there. Unfortunately, this is the beginning of our busy time at work and I took a week off to visit her in February. I'm taking two weeks off to get married in June, our busiest time of year...so considering I'm the new guy at work, I'm pushing things as it is.

She's going a bit makulit at the moment. She and her sister have settled in to their room in Manila. Her flight from Tacloban was delayed by an hour...so she's really wound up. I doubt she'll get any sleep tonight. Just to make matters worse the hotel wifi sucks and she doesn't have a strong 3G signal. At least I can chat with her on Yahoo Messenger until she either falls asleep or has to go to the interview.

I am sure the interview will go well. judging by your photo you make a cute couple!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Hungary
Timeline

I'm happy to know you'll be having your interview in less than a week. Finally, the time for all September filers has come and most of us will face the CO in a matter of weeks, with our big files and hearts in our throats. So exciting and nerve wrecking...

AmiamiO, prepare yourself and check everything to ease your mind. I'm sure you'll do great! Please keep us posted of your experience. Good luck!

:) Thanks! I'm pretty anxious now but I have already prepared the DS forms that I'll need to hand in on Wednesday. I still have to arrange all the papers into folders so I won't need to feel nervous not to find something in a second when I sit in front of a CO.

I will keep you posted for sure.

Please, keep your fingers crossed!

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline

What a pain.

How about an affidavit from a friend saying that they saw you two TOGETHER in the States. I hope you get your NOA2 soon.

We will send them a lot of papers and more pictures. I think they only want to see evidence that I legally entered the United States. They wrote they need that kind of that evidence (admission stamps and boarding passes), then deposits and statements from bank account, copy of my SSN card, my pay checks... Then pay checks of my fiancee, Employment Statement that my fiancee was working in the same city where I was. Conclusion that we were in the same time in America. I hope it will be enough... Good luck everyone !

Edited by Natasha&Luka
N400 Journey

2017-01-10: package sent 
2017-01-23: NOA1 hard copy received (date on the NOA1 01/17/2017)
2017-02-10: biometrics appointment 
2017-02-22: in line for the interview
2017-07-05: case status changed to we scheduled your interview ...etc
2017-07-10: interview letter received
2017-08-07: interview 
2017-09-01: in line for Oath

ROC Journey
2015-12-28: package sent
2015-12-29: NOA1 (received on 2016-01-19)
2016-01-26: biometrics app. in Fargo (letter received in mail on 2016-01-14)
2016-07-22: NOA2 Approved!
2016-07-30: Green card received

AOS Journey

2013-09-20 ( Day 1 ) - AOS, EAD, AP applications sent

2013-09-23 ( Day 3 ) - AOS, EAD, AP applications received

2013-09-26 ( Day 6 ) - email NOA1 for AOS, EAD, AP applications

2013-09-30 ( Day 10 ) - hard copy NOA1 for AOS, EAD, AP applications

2013-10-08 ( Day 18 ) - Biometrics Appointment Notice received in the mail

2013-10-25 ( Day 35) - Bio. Appt. in Fargo

2013-11-26 (Day 67) - EAD and AP approved !!!

2013-12-02 (Day 72) - EAD and AP sent to my address 

2013-12-05 (Day 75) - EAD and AP received in mail

2014-03-11 - RFE for AOS (some vaccination missing)

2014-03-18 - RFE respond sent

2014-03-24 - GREEN CARD APPROVED (CARD IN PRODUCTION)

2014-03-31 - GREEN CARD RECEIVED IN MAIL

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

smile.png Thanks! I'm pretty anxious now but I have already prepared the DS forms that I'll need to hand in on Wednesday. I still have to arrange all the papers into folders so I won't need to feel nervous not to find something in a second when I sit in front of a CO.

I will keep you posted for sure.

Please, keep your fingers crossed!

I have organized my documents with the same logic, in two different folders. I love organizing stuff, so I enjoyed keeping busy doing so.

Are you going alone to the interview?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I have all the papers organized in a multi-pocket folder smile.png I hope it will be possible to schedule my interview this week. I'm more impatient now than before NOA2 wink.png LOL

Ha! That was my folder choice, too.

We are growing more impatient every day because it's been almost three months since we last saw each other and the next time will be for the interview... Another birthday away from each other... Anyway, we are hoping the interview will be scheduled within a few weeks. Oh, please, let it be!

Good luck to you!

Timeline

Ha! That was my folder choice, too.

We are growing more impatient every day because it's been almost three months since we last saw each other and the next time will be for the interview... Another birthday away from each other... Anyway, we are hoping the interview will be scheduled within a few weeks. Oh, please, let it be!

Good luck to you!

we are in the same boat - I seem more impatient now that I know the time is near! Hope you hear soon

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Hungary
Timeline

I have organized my documents with the same logic, in two different folders. I love organizing stuff, so I enjoyed keeping busy doing so.

Yes, I am going alone.

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Hi!

I am scheduled for my interview on 8th May (next Wednesday). I am getting very nervous. Really hope everything will be all right.

Good luck! looking forward to see the happy news from you!dancin5hr.gif

I saw on your timeline that Michelle was approved today! Congrats!!!kicking.gifkicking.gifkicking.gif

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Timeline

so what documents are u taking with u to d interview...pls do let me know..so i can know how to prepare myself..will really appreciate..cheers

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.