Jacque67

September 2012 filers

677 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I am currently in the waiting room at the London medical waiting to be called. So excited to get another step of the process done! biggrin.png

CONGRATULATIONS AmiamiO!!! And to all the other approvals smile.png

...Pls do let know how ur medical went...cos i dont have any vaccination here...do u?? if not..how much does it cost u to get it done there....seen £227 buh not sure...

I am currently in the waiting room at the London medical waiting to be called. So excited to get another step of the process done! biggrin.png

CONGRATULATIONS AmiamiO!!! And to all the other approvals smile.png

...Pls do let know how ur medical went...cos i dont have any vaccination here...do u?? if not..how much does it cost u to get it done there....seen £227 buh not sure...

yay, we got a notice from NVC that our package left to the embassy on the 6th, checked the DHL tracking thing and indeed a package left for Prague that day. Now I am scared and nervous !! Thank god though that finally

things are moving for all of us.

GC received on the 28th of February, 2014 - no interview, no additional RFE's

Divorced as of September, 2014

NOA1 for ROC 14 October, 2014

Life goes on, my ex-husband is a moron.

Timeline

...Pls do let know how ur medical went...cos i dont have any vaccination here...do u?? if not..how much does it cost u to get it done there....seen £227 buh not sure....

Hi! My medical went fine, it was over in just an hour and 30 minutes and they said that London should have my results on Wednesday. It does cost £227 for an adult. However, if you need any vaccinations on the day it will cost you about £30 for EACH vaccination that you need, so I would recommend you go and see you local doctor as soon as possible - ask to see their travel clinic - and take the list of vaccinations with you. For a K1 visa you do not need to have all of your vaccinations before you leave the UK, but you do have to have them all to apply for your permanent residency once you have arrived in the US and gotten married. It will cost you alot of money to get it done in the US - so take advantage of the NHS and have everything done before you leave the UK! Also be aware that (if you're a lady) the HPV vaccine takes a full 9 months as you need 3 seperate shots. Don't panic about the medical - they are very friendly and put you at ease, but to avoid a huge bill for vaccinations go to your GP really soon and get everything you need for free.

Everything you need to know is here

http://london.usembassy.gov/immigrant-visas/medical-examination.html

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Hungary
Timeline

Hey guys smile.png

Congrats to those that got their visas! biggrin.png

I received today the package from the embassy.. I'm so happy smile.png but unfortunately i can only send it back at the beginning of June, due to "technical" problems tongue.png

Good news is, after they receive the forms i'll send them, I can schedule the interview very fast afterwards, like one week after smile.png

Good luck to all of us smile.png

Congrats on your package! Send me a message if you need any help with the paperwork!

event.png

Timeline

Hi! My medical went fine, it was over in just an hour and 30 minutes and they said that London should have my results on Wednesday. It does cost £227 for an adult. However, if you need any vaccinations on the day it will cost you about £30 for EACH vaccination that you need, so I would recommend you go and see you local doctor as soon as possible - ask to see their travel clinic - and take the list of vaccinations with you. For a K1 visa you do not need to have all of your vaccinations before you leave the UK, but you do have to have them all to apply for your permanent residency once you have arrived in the US and gotten married. It will cost you alot of money to get it done in the US - so take advantage of the NHS and have everything done before you leave the UK! Also be aware that (if you're a lady) the HPV vaccine takes a full 9 months as you need 3 seperate shots. Don't panic about the medical - they are very friendly and put you at ease, but to avoid a huge bill for vaccinations go to your GP really soon and get everything you need for free.

Everything you need to know is here

http://london.usembassy.gov/immigrant-visas/medical-examination.html

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Great to hear things are progressing well.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Hungary
Timeline

I have my interview tomorrow at 8:30 am (local time wink.png ) ! Keep your fingers crossed for me! It will be exactly one month after our NOA2! star_smile.gif

Good luck tomorrow! Fingers crossed! :)rose.gif

event.png

Timeline

I have my interview tomorrow at 8:30 am (local time ;) ) ! Keep your fingers crossed for me! It will be exactly one month after our NOA2! star_smile.gif

Good luck! And congratulations in advance :) it's already been more than a month for us and I expect to wait another 6 weeks by London embassy standards :( very jealous of those embassies that move so quickly! Let us know how it all goes!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Peeps,

I (beneficiary) just received the consulate e-mail. Our date is June 18th... I'm sooooo happy and so nervous!

Thank you guys for all the help. I know that this isn't over yet but it's always nice be thankful for all the help and good energy people give to you... ;)

And let's keep on praying! :)

Regina&Jeremy

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Timeline

Good luck! And congratulations in advance smile.png it's already been more than a month for us and I expect to wait another 6 weeks by London embassy standards sad.png very jealous of those embassies that move so quickly! Let us know how it all goes!!

congrats man..all the best with ur interview...

Just a quick 1..on filling out my DS 156 form..my computer acted up but was able to get it done but i couldnt duplicate the form..wot do u think i should do..should i just get on filling a new one or????

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Peeps,

I (beneficiary) just received the consulate e-mail. Our date is June 18th... I'm sooooo happy and so nervous!

Thank you guys for all the help. I know that this isn't over yet but it's always nice be thankful for all the help and good energy people give to you... wink.png

And let's keep on praying! smile.png

You don't have to wait too much :)

I guess it is countdown season. Are you scheduling the medical exam soon?

We were notified my interview is on June 11th. I have a feeling the next weeks will fly by. I'll be super anxious when the time comes.

Good vibes and best luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

You don't have to wait too much smile.png

I guess it is countdown season. Are you scheduling the medical exam soon?

We were notified my interview is on June 11th. I have a feeling the next weeks will fly by. I'll be super anxious when the time comes.

Good vibes and best luck!

True. And I hope this time is enough to set everything to my flight and my dog's... Yes, I'm taking him with me and I'm going nuts with the amount of things I need to do and pay...

Wow! June 11th??? Less than 1 month! I feel you!

Good vibes and best luck for all of us!

Regina&Jeremy

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Congrats on your package! Send me a message if you need any help with the paperwork!

Thank you so so much :) I will keep that in mind :)

I have my interview tomorrow at 8:30 am (local time wink.png ) ! Keep your fingers crossed for me! It will be exactly one month after our NOA2! star_smile.gif

How did it go? Waiting to hear the good news from you :)

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.