Jacque67

September 2012 filers

677 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

One person in my group just got approved, NOA1 Sep 6th... What about me? :crying:

As i was complaining, i reloaded my app and i got approved yayyyyyyy :dance:

3 people in my group, 2 got approved, one got RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

While chatting with my fiancé on yahoo this morning I get a text saying our status has changed! I go look on uscis website and we are "APPROVED"!!!!!!!!

Praise God! I have to admit the flood of emotions had me crying like a baby :). So loooong waiting and so many fears of what if....

We received notice of receipt for the I-129f on Sept 9th and Aproved this morning on March 6th at 7:13 am.

Prayers for all of you still waiting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know it's all about patience. But geesh I can't take it I'm going nuts with the waiting. It's so close now. I just can't stand the anticipation of not know how much longer. I dealt with the process pretty well but now that I know September applications are being touched I can't but help to feel anixous. Sorry about my rambling. I know many are in my scenario, it just helps me to vent off a bit.

Congratulations to those who have received their NOA2 so far. Please update us with how the USCIS to NVC and NVC to consulate experience goes.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Hungary
Timeline

""""I know it's all about patience. But geesh I can't take it I'm going nuts with the waiting. It's so close now. I just can't stand the anticipation of not know how much longer. I dealt with the process pretty well but now that I know September applications are being touched I can't but help to feel anixous. """"" (BeanCamp)

I have exactly the same feelings. It has almost been 6 months for us too; it went pretty well so far and now I feel so worried...my stomach is like a knot right now ..:(

Edited by AmiamiO

event.png

Our NOA1 came on Sept. 21 for CSC...and NOA2 came last night while I was on a plane! (Had to resist the urge to stand and do a dance in the aisle when I got the email)

The CSC petitions are just all over the place... Anything from July to September seems to be turning up at the moment. How very random (I know they're not in sequence, but 3 months range seems crazy - particularly given the "we're processing July 18th" line everyone gets given on the phone lines). I'm glad for you, though :)

* I-130/CR-1 visa by Direct Consular Filing in London
3rd May 2013 - Married in London

7th May 2013 - I-130 filed
4th June 2013 - NOA2 (approved)
16th July 2013 - Interview (approved)
30th July 2013 - POE San Francisco
29th August 2013 - 2 year green card arrived

* How? Read my DCF London I-130 for CR1/IR1 Spouse Guide

* Removal of Conditions (RoC) via California Service Centre
1st May 2015 - 90 day RoC window opened
6th May 2015 - I-751 filed (delivered 8th May, cheque cashed 18th May)
7th August 2015 - Approved / GC production

27th August 2015 - 10 year green card arrived

* Naturalisation (Citizenship) via Phoenix Lockbox

* San Francisco Field Office:
1st May 2016 - N-400 window opened
20th August 2016 - N-400 filed

26th August 2016 - NOA1
13th September 2016 - Biometrics

12th January 2017 - Biometrics (again)
30th May 2017 - Interview (approved)
7th June 2017 - Oath

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

Congrats to those September filers who got got approved!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

I'm the Beneficiary
N400 April 2017 fillers: https://goo.gl/cp2Uxz
Support group for Romanian-American couples--> https://www.facebook.com/groups/520291304693940/

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

One person in my group just got approved, NOA1 Sep 6th... What about me? :crying:

What do you mean by one person "from your group"? What group are you talking about?

And congrats! :dance:

Hello guys! Guess what?!?

NOA 2 on March 4th!! Just one day before our 6 month :)

Good luck everyone!

I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

Philippians 4:13

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;0/st/20120905/e/NOA+1/dt/2/k/d716/event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

What do you mean by one person "from your group"? What group are you talking about?

And congrats! :dance:

The group implies to other K1 applicants that have number of their cases next to yours, so I tried by running number up and down in USCIS case status tracker and I found 3 in total including mine. But then, there could be more K1 applicant who has their applications received by USCIS the same day but somehow their numbers are seprated into another lot.

So apparently, people in my group got our case status updated at the same time. But in some other cases, some might get approved earlier or later in the same group, depends... but it could give you a sign that your status is close to get any updates or not...

Hope this info is somehow useful, someone else can correct it if it's wrong ;) good luck for everyone...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Any other CSC September Visas approved? I am more than ready to head down to Manila and bring my Fiance back with me! Plus the three weeks of visiting her family and friends again...ahhhhh I can't wait anymore!

Timeline

Got an RFE message on my petition!! Still happy that they are working on my file. Any heads up on what they might be looking for while I wait for the actual letter!!

Thank you,

NOA 1 Sept 14, 2012

RFE March 7, 2013

Well, you will send them what they want and get the approval. You're very close now! :-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I think they say they may want to see further evidence of your relationship, or maybe the original copy of a particular document. Congratulations on hearing some news! Nearly there!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

I know it's all about patience. But geesh I can't take it I'm going nuts with the waiting. It's so close now. I just can't stand the anticipation of not know how much longer. I dealt with the process pretty well but now that I know September applications are being touched I can't but help to feel anixous. Sorry about my rambling. I know many are in my scenario, it just helps me to vent off a bit.

Congratulations to those who have received their NOA2 so far. Please update us with how the USCIS to NVC and NVC to consulate experience goes.

You are definitely not alone! Now that we all know they're into September, it's much harder to be patient. Good luck!

Timeline

You are definitely not alone! Now that we all know they're into September, it's much harder to be patient. Good luck!

Meghan86 when you get your NOA2 I hope I do too! :D And vice versa.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.