PD is Current.

November 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

539 posts in this topic

October VB is not good for employment based and family based both categories. Bad thing can not happen always ...so there is always a good after a bad..Let's hope November VB will bring happiness. Good luck

HannaB------------------01JUN10------15JUL11---------15MAY12-------------(so sorry for you)

GILL81------------------15JUN10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

JIMMYJIMBO--------------17JUL10------19NOV10---------28FEB11-------------

KASHJ-------------------22JUN10-----21DEC10---------XXAUG11---------------

WACKYWAXX---------------28JUL10------10DEC10---------23MAR11-------------

MYSTERYBOY--------------01AUG10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

KAS17-------------------05AUG10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

AMAZIGH1990-------------09AUG10------07JAN11---------25MAR11-------------

GHANASCO----------------09AUG10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I need some info plz...

I am in US and my I-130 is approved.I was planning to apply for I-485 to adjust my status in US when my PD becomes current.But my current visa is expiring in 4 months and my F2A PD is very unlikely to be current with in that time.

Does anyone know what I should do to go for consular processing in case my PD becomes current when I return to my home country?

Can I start NVC processing now(consular processing)now.How long does it take usually?

Does any one here applied for both NVC processing as well as waiting for applying adjusting status in US?

PD: March 2011

Edited by miraya

Filed: Country: China
Timeline

It really sucks to get our hopes up and get disappointed every month!!!

It sucks to expect 2.5months/vb movement and see 23 days movement!!!!!!!!!

It sucks even more telling my wife things have slowed down again!

You are getting a good one! LOL dancin5hr.gif

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

It really sucks to get our hopes up and get disappointed every month!!!

It sucks to expect 2.5months/vb movement and see 23 days movement!!!!!!!!!

It sucks even more telling my wife things have slowed down again!

Agree and i understand

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

LETS BE POSITIVE AND HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!! :thumbs:

SPOUSE OF USC

I 485 - I 765 - I 130 PACKAGE MAILED SEPT 12, 2014

I 765 - RECEIPT DATE SEPT 16, 2014

I 130 - RECEIPT DATE SEPT 16, 2014

I 485 - RECEIPT DATE SEPT 16, 2014

RECEIVED ALL RECEIPT IN MAIL SEPT 22, 2014

WAITING FOR BIOMETRICS EXAM!!

I need some info plz...

I am in US and my I-130 is approved.I was planning to apply for I-485 to adjust my status in US when my PD becomes current.But my current visa is expiring in 4 months and my F2A PD is very unlikely to be current with in that time.

Does anyone know what I should do to go for consular processing in case my PD becomes current when I return to my home country?

Can I start NVC processing now(consular processing)now.How long does it take usually?

Does any one here applied for both NVC processing as well as waiting for applying adjusting status in US?

Which visa you are in right now ? B, F1 or H1b ? Why don't you extend your visa till you become current ?

Filed: Timeline

i really don't know the need for this predictions...it just gets your hope high and when the bulletin falls short everyone starts licking their wounds. Thank God i did not have a heart attack with this recent bulletin.. i just think everyone should be allowed time to get over the depressing vBulletin before a new one starts again.

PD September 01 2010....God help me

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.