I AM NOT THAT GUY

Fact check: Opening night of the DNC

117 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hopefully someone will talk to a piece of furniture and spice things up a bit. :lol:

It is boring, but his base is already going to vote for him. Same with Romney's base. It's all about appealing to the undecideds now.

Its too bad both sides think battling for the undecided is battling for the middle and trashing the other side. I'd prefer to see some innovative thinking.

The undecided are not not undecided because they don't know who will do a better job.. They are people sick of both sides.. The posts just previous to this are great examples.. Nothing but poking sticks at the other side because there is nothing positive on the subject (Fact check: Opening night of the DNC) regarding their own party. Works good for those who area already part of the base, makes you look like a non-thinking sheep to the rest.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Its too bad both sides think battling for the undecided is battling for the middle and trashing the other side. I'd prefer to see some innovative thinking.

The undecided are not not undecided because they don't know who will do a better job.. They are people sick of both sides.. The posts just previous to this are great examples.. Nothing but poking sticks at the other side because there is nothing positive on the subject (Fact check: Opening night of the DNC) regarding their own party. Works good for those who area already part of the base, makes you look like a non-thinking sheep to the rest.

It is a shame. In a perfect world, politicians would have good ideas and follow them through with the help of others, regardless of party. In a perfect world, they'd truly want what's best for their country and would set aside petty insults and attack ads to get things done. Unfortunately, it's not a perfect world, so this mud slinging and lying is what America gets to choose from.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

So, to be certain, these folk have decided to not vote for either candidate? Sweet !

Now, that's Change I Can Believe In .

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

It is a shame. In a perfect world, politicians would have good ideas and follow them through with the help of others, regardless of party. In a perfect world, they'd truly want what's best for their country and would set aside petty insults and attack ads to get things done. Unfortunately, it's not a perfect world, so this mud slinging and lying is what America gets to choose from.

That's a cop-out for people to follow along and do nothing but trash the other side.. Mob mentality.

Timeline

So, to be certain, these folk have decided to not vote for either candidate? Sweet !

Now, that's Change I Can Believe In ™.

Who are you voting for and what excites you about them? Making smarmy one liners is the easiest thing to do and adds nothing..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Who are you voting for and what excites you about them? Making smarmy one liners is the easiest thing to do and adds nothing..

Alas, for me, tis not easy at all.

I've written loads (commercially) about this stuff; I am sorry, it would not be so fair to tell you how I really feel...

A One Liner comes about after careful thought, alas..

hundreds of words, paragraphs formed - those are easy.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Timeline
You do see a pattern don't you. You can't defend Obama so you attack Reagan and Bush.

I'm sorry if facts are seen as attacks on previous Presidents. My intent is not to attack either Reagan or Bush. I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy on the right. And it sure seem to hit a nerve.

I'm sorry if facts are seen as attacks on previous Presidents. My intent is not to attack either Reagan or Bush. I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy on the right. And it sure seem to hit a nerve.

No what you are doing is being a hypocrite yourself by refusing to admit Obama has not done ####### for the economy. and is a god awful president. I admit Bush sucked. I freely admit that I doubt Mitt will do much more than either one of them. I am not the one being a hypocrite and you have not hit a nerve. I actually respect you, because although blind as a bat and brainwashed as a moonie you are one of the smarter people here. You can form a retort that at least in a liberal's mind makes sense, That is why I am trying to use logic on you because I think you have the brains to see the light. If I were a hypocrite I would be defending your attacks on Bush. I am not, they are justified.

If the only defense you have of your position is to point a finger at someone else then you have no position.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Depends how they write the law. However, any corporate tax would tax the money twice. Individuals still have to pay personal taxes despite what taxes a corporation pays. Businesses incorporate mainly to limit liability.

Whoa! Hold on there! Are you going to admit that "how they write the law" matters to things economic?! So if that is true, than how we do as a country economically depends to a great deal on those doing that writing! In this case that would be Republican majority in the house and filibuster wielding minority senate Republicans, many of whom publicly vowed to make stopping Obama their #1 priority!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

The bus didn't just have a flat. It was running in reverse downhill heading for a cliff at a rather rapid speed. New driver showed up made sure the bus stopped before falling off the cliff, put on a new tire and started get the bus going up that hill again. And all that while some got off the bus - after the tire was changed - standing in front of it playing a game of chicken.

republicans-blaming-the-fireman-and-the-arsonist.jpg

+1000!!

+1000!!

Once again I have yet to see a Liberal defend Obama without blaming someone else. It's just not possible.