Not Available

A toilet in Sweden

36 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

That is diffently better than what i had to go in georgia. I had to go so bad and all they had was this stall you go into and no toilet seat you had to squat over a hole and then wouldn't you know no toilet paper just some running water. Good thing i had tissues in my pocket. And can you believe they make u pay to use there so called beat toilet. My fiance was laughing when i came out. God the things we do for love. :lol:

5-2005/ met online

11-4-2005/ went to see him in republic of georgia

11-25-2005 returned home

01-17-2006/ sent I129F to <!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->nsc<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02-->

01-23-2006/ packet was recieved and signed for

01-23-2006 / NOA 1

01-26-2006/ check was cashed

01-31-2006/ recieved NOA 1 in mail

03-23-2006/ NOA 2 - oh yeah

03-27-2006/ touched

03-30-2006/ recieved NOA 2 in mail

04-07-2006-petition was sent to nvc

04-19-2006/petition got entered into nvc system recieved case number

05-30-2006/ interview date ( yahoo)

05-30-2006/he was put on a/p

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I've done the 'shack with a hole in it' thing n India on many occasions (coupled with 'at night' and 'crawling with roaches') so the see-thru loo I'd use if I HAD to go (I have a feeling Id sit on it np but then not be ABLE to go, lol) - if given a choice tho - Id use a normal one; but like someone else said, when you gotta go, then you gotta go!

Applied for K1

Met online 2001 - just aquaintances

Sept 2002 - 1st US visit - everything goes perfectly.

Dec 20th - Forms recev'd at CSC

Dec 27th - NOA1 received by snail mail!

Dec 29th - 'Touched'

March 10 2006 - NOA2!

March 23 - recv'd at NVC

March 24 - petition sent to London

April 9th - Pkt 3 rec'd!

May 17th - Pkt 3 signed for at London Embassy

May 24th - Medical

May24th - Pkt 4

June 14th - Interview 10am - APPROVED 1pm!!

June 16th - Visas received in my hot little hands 1pm :)

July 19th - flying to US!

July 27th - Married!! :-)

Aug 7th - Applied for SSN in married name

Aug 9th - SSN received

uk.gif1273.gifusa.gif

3dflagsdotcom_uk_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif

I'm not a lawyer I just have opinions on everything :)

animated flags from http://3dflags.com

I don't even like using those self cleaning cubicle toilets .....I am always paranoid the door is going to swing open and everyone walking by will see me or I will get stuck in there and it will 'clean' with me in it......but if I went in one of these glass loo's I don't think I could 'perform' :no:

I am not sure if I could resist the temptation to go up to and start pointing and laughing as if I could see the person in there tho'..... :devil:

:lol:

Filed: Other Country: Germany
Timeline

Certainly even though I hate public toilets. At least it's toilet, and compared to what I've seen in other places of the world it also looks clean...

Permanent Green Card Holder since 2006, considering citizenship application in the future.

Does anyone else have recurring nightmares about having to 'go' in public???????

A friend was telling me that in rural Japan the cubicles have no doors and the bogs are really low to the ground (squatting style), as well as being unisex. I would be sooooooo constipated!!!!

Annie UK

2004 Awaiting my divorce

Decree nisi 29th July YAYYYYYYYYYY

15th Dec DIVORCED AT LAST!!!!

Dec 23 decree arrives, I-129F sent to Nebraska!!!

Dec 27 NOA1

Feb 16 2005 NOA2 (51 days)

May 17 INTERVIEW 9am!!!! (day 141) Approved

May 30 Arrived POE Chicago (flight delayed!!)

June 13 applied for SSN

June 30 Wedding on beach at sunset awwwww

AOS 2005

July 11 Sent off AOS/AP/EAD to Chicago

Sep 1 I485 transferred to CSC

Sep 15 EAD and AP approved (59 days)

Nov 25 Green card and Welcome letter arrive in mail (no interview) 130 days

Removing Conditions 2007

Aug 15 I-751 sent to Nebraska

Sep 14 NOA1 rec'd, transferred to CSC again

Sep 21 rec'd bios appt for 9/28/07

Jan 26 2008 Approved. 10 Yr card received 1/28/08.

Naturalization 2008

Sep 8 N-400 sent to Nebraska

Sep 11 Priority date

Oct 7 Biometrics

July 10 2009 - Interview, approved!

Aug 20 Oath ceremony

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
Does anyone else have recurring nightmares about having to 'go' in public???????

A friend was telling me that in rural Japan the cubicles have no doors and the bogs are really low to the ground (squatting style), as well as being unisex. I would be sooooooo constipated!!!!

Not only in rural Japan but everywhere in Japan. I was walking through a train station in Tokyo that had no door over the door way and no stalls... just a bunch of toilets on the ground. I could see guys taking a leak and women squatting doing whatever from the hallway.

Very different, but the Japanese are used to having no privacy so they have no problem with it.

Knowledge itself is power - Sir Francis Bacon

I have gone fishing... you can find me by going here http://**removed due to TOS**

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

i'd have no problem with it what so ever.

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

August 26th -- interview date - we need to complete a I-601 waiver so it's back to waiting again

January 6, 2005 i-601 waiver approved!!!!

January 21, 2005 VISA IN HAND

February 12, 2005 WEDDING!!!!!

March 10, 2005 mailed AOS and EAD applications to Chicago

April 18, 2005 EAD and AOS receipt dates for NOA

June 30, 2005 AOS RFE evidence submitted (translated birth certificate)

August 10, 2005 ---EAD approved via infopass appointment

October 18, 2005 - AOS interview in St. Louis - received an RFE for vaccination supplement

February 9, 2006 - denial for AOS letter due to the wrong form being submitted from the doctor. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!

February 16, 2006 - USCIS accepts the motion to reopen without an additional fee - finally something goes right! We should hear from USCIS St. Louis office within 2 weeks.

April 3, 2006 - Received welcome to America letter in the mail!

April 8, 2006 - Received GC in the mail - done for 2 years!!!!

March 1, 2008 - mailed off I-751

March 3, 2008 NSC delivery confirmation

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

March 28, 2008 Biometrics appointment

Legal Permanent Resident - just waiting for time to pass for him to have eligibility for citizenship.

Certainly even though I hate public toilets. At least it's toilet, and compared to what I've seen in other places of the world it also looks clean...

That's what I was thinking about too, actually. Just let some people use the "toilets" in Ouagadoudou and I'm sure that they'll find this one quite comfortable!

Sometimes I think I know everything, and I regain consciousness. Seen it all, done it all, forgot most of it....

So much plenitude, yet so much emptiness

everest-summit.jpg

The Journey, Part I: I-129F (K-3)

I 129F sent to Chicago 11/14/05

NOA1 12/14/05, received by snail mail 12/23/05

NOA2 01/17/06, received by snail mail 01/20/05

Received Packet "3" 02/17/06

Medicals done in Nairobi 03/22/06

VISA APPROVED in Nairobi 03/30/06

Husband arrives ni USA!

The Journey, Part II: EAD and AOS

EAD mailed to Chicago 05/17/06

horserun.gif

Here's a picture of a public toilet in Swedin that's made entirely out of one-way glass. No one can see you in there, but when you are inside, it looks like you're sitting in a clear glass box. Would you use it?

fromoutside.jpg

Hell, if I needed to, I'd take a leak on the tree right behind it. :P

i hear you on that.... :thumbs:

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

it looks better any that is clean i would use it

PARENTS JOURNEY

Dec 10 - sent I130 for Mom & Dad

Jan- Recd NOA1

Feb- Recd RFE for missing BC

Mar- Recd RFE for missing BC

Apr- NOA2 Case approved

May- NVC case #

May- paid $88 AOS FEE

I'd use it......but I'd be so paranoid somebody with a video camera was about to pop out and make the glass transparant.....

09/20/05 NOA1 received
11/22/05 NOA2 received (65 days)
12/05/05 NVC received application! (say 2-4 week wait)
12/13/05 Found out forms were sent to London on 12/08/05!
12/20/05 Packet 3 received!
01/11/06 Medical - Knightsbridge London
01/18/06 Sent back packet 3!
02/15/06 Received packet 4!

02/13/06 INTERVIEW DATE 03/22/06 AT 10.30AM!! - APPROVED

Married July 29th 2006!!

08/17/2006 Filed for AOS and EAD
08/26/2006 NOA1 received for both (dated 08/24/06)
09/06/2006 RFE email.....not sure what for yet!
9/07/2006 Biometrics completed
10/13/2006 Transferred to CSC!!
11/02/2006 Approval email received!!
11/08/2006 Welcome to USA letter arrives!

11/13/2006 GREEN CARD RECEIVED - NO MISTAKES!!!!

06/06/08 Family moved back to UK!!

Husband gained UK citizenship September 2015

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Family relocating back to California

06/27/2016 I-130 Spousal Visa application sent to London Embassy

07/05/2016 NOA 1

08/31/2016 NOA 2 - case transferred to the Immigrant Visa Unit at the embassy

09/13/2016 3rd Letter received with LND number

10/14/2016 Medical

10/31/2016 Embassy interview

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

ya'll are just too paranoid.

i have 2 boys that have a way of never letting me be in the bathroom by myself. I've been pregnant more than once and I can now pee on command (if you don't know you have to pee for the doctor all the time). *shrugs* It doesn't bother me.

And a 2 way mirror such as they used, can not be seen thru from the "other side" so you'd have nothing to worry about anyway.

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

August 26th -- interview date - we need to complete a I-601 waiver so it's back to waiting again

January 6, 2005 i-601 waiver approved!!!!

January 21, 2005 VISA IN HAND

February 12, 2005 WEDDING!!!!!

March 10, 2005 mailed AOS and EAD applications to Chicago

April 18, 2005 EAD and AOS receipt dates for NOA

June 30, 2005 AOS RFE evidence submitted (translated birth certificate)

August 10, 2005 ---EAD approved via infopass appointment

October 18, 2005 - AOS interview in St. Louis - received an RFE for vaccination supplement

February 9, 2006 - denial for AOS letter due to the wrong form being submitted from the doctor. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!

February 16, 2006 - USCIS accepts the motion to reopen without an additional fee - finally something goes right! We should hear from USCIS St. Louis office within 2 weeks.

April 3, 2006 - Received welcome to America letter in the mail!

April 8, 2006 - Received GC in the mail - done for 2 years!!!!

March 1, 2008 - mailed off I-751

March 3, 2008 NSC delivery confirmation

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

March 28, 2008 Biometrics appointment

Legal Permanent Resident - just waiting for time to pass for him to have eligibility for citizenship.

ya'll are just too paranoid.

i have 2 boys that have a way of never letting me be in the bathroom by myself. I've been pregnant more than once and I can now pee on command (if you don't know you have to pee for the doctor all the time). *shrugs* It doesn't bother me.

And a 2 way mirror such as they used, can not be seen thru from the "other side" so you'd have nothing to worry about anyway.

im with ya on that... taking care of my bodily functions are more important than what someone else thinks of me doing it... its not like EVERYBODY doesnt do it... and besides... anyone that really wants to try to peek at you going to the bathroom could peek under, over, or between the cracks of a stall in a traditional public restroom... and if THAT gets their jollies, then they have something else really wrong with them

"True love is falling in love with your best friend,

and only then, will you find the meaning of happiness."

tony_1.gif

:lol::lol: I don't know....there seems something so wrong in going to toilet with ppl just walking all about you!!.....when you go to a bathroom everyone is there to do the same thing and it feels more comfortable... :blush: I would rather have sex in one...now THAT would be something.... :lol::lol::devil::devil: