San Miggy

Choice of Address and Agent

19 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Japan
Timeline

Could I use this format for my e-mail to the NVC?

NVC Case No: (XXXXXXXX)

Invoice I.D. Number: (XXXXXXXX)

Beneficiary I.D. Number: (XXXXXXXX)

Petitioner’s Full Name: MACIAS Miguel

Petitioner’s Date of Birth: 18 November 1990

Beneficiary’s Name: MACIAS Yoko

Beneficiary’s Date of Birth: 24 September 1989

Declaration of the Choice of Address and Agent for Immigration Visa applicant

To Whom It May Concern: My name is Miguel Macias. My wifes visa case number is (XXXXXXXX) . Per the DS-3032 (Choice of Address and Agent for Immigrant Visa Application), I appoint my self Miguel Macias (XXXXXXXX) as my agent or attorney to receive mail about my wifes application. Mail from the U.S. Department of State concerning my wifes immigrant visa application should be sent to:

Home Address: (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

Please let me know if you need additional information. Thank you for your help. My contact information is provided below:

Phone: (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX) Email: (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

Sincerely yours, Miguel Macias

Date:8/12/2012

Thank you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

You should scan the signed DS3032 and attach it in your email to NVC.:thumbs: Remember the form has to be signed by the beneficiary :thumbs: Good Luck :star:

You should scan the signed DS3032 and attach it in your email to NVC.:thumbs: Remember the form has to be signed by the beneficiary :thumbs: Good Luck :star:

Not at all needed. If you follow the template that YuAndDan linked to, there is NO printing, NO signing, NO scanning, and NO attaching. Just one simple email.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

To Whom It May Concern: My name is Miguel Macias. My wifes visa case number is (XXXXXXXX) . Per the DS-3032 (Choice of Address and Agent for Immigrant Visa Application), I appoint my self Miguel Macias (XXXXXXXX) as my agent or attorney to receive mail about my wifes application. Mail from the U.S. Department of State concerning my wifes immigrant visa application should be sent to:

This is not correct, it's the beneficiary who appoints the agent, not the petitioner. Click on the link Dan provided you for the proper format.

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Could I use this format for my e-mail to the NVC?

NVC Case No: (XXXXXXXX)

Invoice I.D. Number: (XXXXXXXX)

Beneficiary I.D. Number: (XXXXXXXX)

Petitioner’s Full Name: MACIAS Miguel

Petitioner’s Date of Birth: 18 November 1990

Beneficiary’s Name: MACIAS Yoko

Beneficiary’s Date of Birth: 24 September 1989

Declaration of the Choice of Address and Agent for Immigration Visa applicant

To Whom It May Concern: My name is Miguel Macias. My wifes visa case number is (XXXXXXXX) . Per the DS-3032 (Choice of Address and Agent for Immigrant Visa Application), I appoint my self Miguel Macias (XXXXXXXX) as my agent or attorney to receive mail about my wifes application. Mail from the U.S. Department of State concerning my wifes immigrant visa application should be

sent to:

Name: Mr. X

Home Address: (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

Please let me know if you need additional information. Thank you for your help. My contact information is provided below:

Phone: (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

Email: (XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

All mail from the U.S. Department of State concerning my immigrant visa

should be sent to the address above.

Please let me know if you need additional information.

Sincerely yours, Miguel Macias

Date:8/12/2012

Thank you.

Added up some lines :)

Our Time Line
---------------------------
CR-1/CR-2
---------------------------

USCIS Stage: (13 DAYS)
Apr 15, 2012 - Filed I-130 ($420 x2)
Apr 19, 2012 - NOA-1
May 2, 2012 - NOA-2

NVC STAGE: (56 DAYS)
05/21/12 - Case finally entered into NVC system
05/25/12 - Received case #, IIN, and BIN, gave e-mail addresses, sent optin e-mail
05/25/12 - Received info package and AOS bill e-mails from NVC
05/25/12 - AOS bill invoiced & paid ($88)
05/29/12 - AOS bill appears as PAID
06/01/12 - IV Bill Invoiced & PAID ($230 x2)
06/04/12 - IV Bill Shows PAID
06/15/12 - AOS & IV Packages sent
07/02/12 - RFE email received
07/06/12 - Sent NSO copy of MC and BC
07/16/12 - Case Complete (2nd Wedding Anniversary)
08/01/12 - Interview Date Assigned -->>>>(Sept.5, 2012@ 6:15am)

Medical/CFO / Consulate / POE:
08/29/2012-------- Medical Exam: PASSED
08/30/2012 ---------Advance CFO @SMEF-COW
09/05/2012-------- Interview: VISA APPROVED!!!!

09/11/2012 ------- VISA RECEIVED!
10/02/2012 -------- POE = Honolulu, Hawaii
Welcome to Hawaii

10/18/2012 - received 10yr. GC & SSN#

Timeline

Thanks for all the help!!!

I am wondering though I do have the DS-3032 sighned by my wife and planning on sending the email with that attachment. Im having concernes sending the email using my mail address and through my typing rather than my wife. I understand my wife has to send it but my wife doesnt really know whats going on with the visa. I have been taking care of most of the process. I was thinking that having proof of the DS-3032 sighned by her would be ok and I can send the email my self.

Im just wondering if I should do it this way or not.

Thank you.

Edited by San Miggy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

this would be a great time to engage with your wife, and show her what's what.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Thanks for all the help!!!

I am wondering though I do have the DS-3032 sighned by my wife and planning on sending the email with that attachment. Im having concernes sending the email using my mail address and through my typing rather than my wife. I understand my wife has to send it but my wife doesnt really know whats going on with the visa. I have been taking care of most of the process. I was thinking that having proof of the DS-3032 sighned by her would be ok and I can send the email my self.

Im just wondering if I should do it this way or not.

Thank you.

Just sign into your wife's email address, and send the email yourself, acting as her.

And again, if you follow the email template, you do NOT need to attach a DS-3032. Just the email will suffice.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just sign into your wife's email address, and send the email yourself, acting as her.

And again, if you follow the email template, you do NOT need to attach a DS-3032. Just the email will suffice.

I definitely agree I did the template and we received the email back w/ it being accepted. So Saylin is correct stating there is no need to scan the document as long as you include all the information in the template.

3/2010-Met the love of my life via Mocospace.com (short lived)

8/26/10-Our 2nd chance @ luv

1/15/11-Andray asked me to marry him

6/10-6/21/11-1st trip to Jamaica

10/16-10/23/11-2nd trip to Jamaica for wedding

10/22/11-Married my best friend

2/9-2/19/12-3rd trip to Jamaica

OUR CR1 JOURNEY!!

2/24/12-Mailed I-130 USPS Priority Mail

2/28/12-I-130 Received & Sent to VSC

3/1/12-Received NOA1 txt 10:49pm

3/5/12-Received hard copy

6/1-6/5/12-4th trip to Jamaica

7/5/12-Received NOA2 approved via txt 4:45pm

7/9/12-Hard copy in mail & case received at NVC

7/31/12-Called NVC for status update gave email address

8/1/12-Recvd DS3032 & AOS Bill

8/1/12-Paid AOS bill

8/2/12-Rtrnd DS3032 via email

8/3/12-Sent AOS packet sent USPS prority mail

8/6/12-AOS packet received

8/10/12-AOS approved

8/10/12-Received confirm. of DS3032 via email

8/13/2012-Received IV BILL & PAID

8/21/12-Sent IV Packet overnight USPS

8/22/12-Packet recvd at NVC

8/27/12-Case complete @ NVC

9/13/12-Recvd Interview letter

9/24/12-Medical Appt (completed)

10/10/12-Picked up medical packet

10/11/12-Interview Date (APPROVED!!!)

10/16/12-Visa Ready

10/17/12-Visa in Hand

10/19/12- POE @ Clt Intl

11/02/12-Green card in hand

"I am his rib."

as1cJWKNw0N0510MDAwMTQwOGx8MDAwMTEwOGxkfFdFIEhBVkUgTUFSUklFRCBGT1I.gif

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

I got The Choice of Agent done. I was then e-mialed to pay the IV. So I have both the AOS and IV for paid and done, I checked the website to see if both payments are good and they both said paid. Now I am wondering what to do now? Do I wait for the NVC to contact me on what the next process is or do I continue on my own doing a I-864 and DS-230?

Thank you for the help on the DS-3032!!!

I got The Choice of Agent done. I was then e-mialed to pay the IV. So I have both the AOS and IV for paid and done, I checked the website to see if both payments are good and they both said paid. Now I am wondering what to do now? Do I wait for the NVC to contact me on what the next process is or do I continue on my own doing a I-864 and DS-230?

All systems are a go!! Just ensure you have Both Barcodes showing as paid and mail off!

GOOD LUCK...

Edited by Gracenp2

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

1. print out the coversheet from the link at the online payment portal, for the AOS

2. print out the coversheet from the link at the online payment portal, for the IV

3. make seperate bundles, send in together to the address in the AOS coversheet.

Good Luck !

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

To Gracenp2 and Darnell

Could I just e-mail the coversheets? Or do I really have to mail it?

You have to mail the packages. Only those from eligible countries can do electronic processing and Japan is NOT one of those eligible countries.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.