sunayana

All Vermont April 2012 Filers

336 posts in this topic

Cn anybody tell me what will be the next step????

April fillers cross ur fingers nw :)

Hi! My NOA1 priority date is April 11th and I've been looking for info on the next step also! I found this link with alot of details about NVC processing which is the next stage after the NOA2. This is the link: http://www.visajourn...he_NVC_ShortCut I hope this helps you!

Edited by Gringa Chapina

Hello everyone!!! Congrats to all who got their noa2 but for those who haven't yet I feel for you... Am a feb filer for cr1 but have no noa2 yet. Its Vermont service center and no idea what's keep them for my case too long... My son needs his Daddy desperately esp. his birthday is coming this month and He can't visit us bec he just new to his job... Just venting...

Filed: Timeline

I think we are in exactly the same situation. Please write what you hear tomorrow.

I called today, and the woman wasn't very helpful. She said they're processing ones from 4/2, our date! I asked when the website is updated: in real time, once a day, etc? She didn't know. First she said we probably will get a letter in the mail before the website is updated, then she said she wasn't sure. She had no idea when email/text message approvals come. She acted like she didn't even know texts/emails is an option. I'm thinking of calling back later in the day to see if I can get someone else.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

I called today, and the woman wasn't very helpful. She said they're processing ones from 4/2, our date! I asked when the website is updated: in real time, once a day, etc? She didn't know. First she said we probably will get a letter in the mail before the website is updated, then she said she wasn't sure. She had no idea when email/text message approvals come. She acted like she didn't even know texts/emails is an option. I'm thinking of calling back later in the day to see if I can get someone else.

I know the way things work at the service center is random and there is no order with the PD. Based on the VJer(s) getting approved, I would say that the service rep. saying that they are currently working on 4/2 is a load of bull. I think the only way to get some attention is to call and call again (but then again, this is a gov't office and we all know how gov't officials work). My 5 months will be next week, I will call next week to say "what's up" :rofl:

Anyways, Best of luck to everyone!!

Filed: Country: Nigeria
Timeline

GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME..I DIDNT KNOW THE BLUE SPOT COULD MOVE UNTIL I CHECKED MY STATUS ON THE USCIS SITE..WOW IT SAY

Acceptance

Initial Review

Decision

Post Decision Activity

Post Decision Activity

On September 17, 2012, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

MY NOA1 DATE WAS APRIL 10. AND I FILED FOR CR1..I WISH YOU ALL ON THAT QUEUE THE JOY I HAVE NOW. IT TOOK 5MONTHS AND 7DAYS FROM VSC. IT WAS LIKE FOREVER.

Wow it moves?? :thumbs: Cannot wait to see it for myself! Congrats! Goodluck in NVC

guyne8c.png

Timeline

I just called back and unfortunately they are still working on april 2nd its so close yet it feels so far because they are working at snail pace I just need my husband gosh hurry it up vermont

Did you ask about submitting a service request? Since you're over 5 months and 2 week i believe this is possible...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Did you ask about submitting a service request? Since you're over 5 months and 2 week i believe this is possible...

Yes I did and they said that I can't submit a service request because my priority date is after the date they are processing so I have to wait they are processing april 2nd and my priority date is april 6th

Timeline

Yes I did and they said that I can't submit a service request because my priority date is after the date they are processing so I have to wait they are processing april 2nd and my priority date is april 6th

That's a Bummer... Its always something with them...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.