Captain Oates

RWNJ Birthdays

65 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

No it doesn't - agreed - but if they say they will disobey the law if it changes - then they are a RWNJ

Define "disobey"

I don't think I could ever shoot anyone, but at the same time I'd probably do my best to hide that which I own. I know a lot of people in the countryside in the UK did that as well.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

I'm a RWN then if that's the case. The line has to be drawn somewhere and when they want to take my gun rights away that's when they crossed the line of no return. This country could do for a good shaking up anyways. It's about time for another good 'ol fashioned revolution to put things back to right again.

Better call up the French again - see if they will help you take on the US Marines and the 101st Airborne and the USAF and a skyful of drones

Unless you plan to invite them to commit treason - good luck with that

Your 30-30 deer rifle is going to awful silly against that plus a few thousand tactical thermo-nuclear weapons

That is where the 'nut jobs' comes from in RWNJ - its just silly talk and really it should stop

The USA is a democracy and that means nothing if its citizens are prepared to kill their own rather than obey the law

Whats the point of trying sell democracy around the world when US Citizens haven't grasped the basic themselves ?

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

Define "disobey"

I don't think I could ever shoot anyone, but at the same time I'd probably do my best to hide that which I own. I know a lot of people in the countryside in the UK did that as well.

They would do an awful lot of prison if they get caught - I hope they realize - it's mandatory sentences

Edited by Ashud Cocoa

moresheep400100.jpg

They would do an awful lot of prison if they get caught - I hope they realize - it's mandatory sentences

Edited by Bad_Daddy

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Your 30-30 deer rifle is going to awful silly against that plus a few thousand tactical thermo-nuclear weapons

it's also silly to think the usa is going to nuke the usa. and not to mention it's not the policy of the usa to nuke a non-nuclear enemy.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Better call up the French again - see if they will help you take on the US Marines and the 101st Airborne and the USAF and a skyful of drones

Unless you plan to invite them to commit treason - good luck with that

That is where the 'nut jobs' comes from in RWNJ - its just silly talk and really it should stop

The USA is a democracy and that means nothing if its citizens are prepared to kill their own rather than obey the law

Whats the point of trying sell democracy around the world when US Citizens haven't grasped the basic themselves ?

I am sure the Viet Cong, Mujahedin , and a lot of others might disagree with you on what a organized Resistance force can do. The Afghanistan resistance and insurgents in Ira have done pretty good against the Us Marines and the 101 Air Assault Division.

And you assuming our Military is going to follow the civilian leadership. Most of our Military leadership are not liberals just to let you know

Timeline

it's also silly to think the usa is going to nuke the usa. and not to mention it's not the policy of the usa to nuke a non-nuclear enemy.

They lie.. The militias argument is that the government lies.

If the militia burns the white house and kills the Kenyan Communist Fascist Gay Kissing Uppity Nazi and his seed plant family, (The President of The United States of America), the US military will drone their houses with a tactical weapon the size of a 155mm artillery shell

We have all been laughing about this for years, but in a nation of 300 millions, there must be thousands who would revolt if they were literate enough to read a map to get from South Carolina to Washington

The Brits must be glad they 'lost' the war of independence as they don't have to deal with these crazy people any more, and they are not responsible for the 15 trillion debt, and they don't have to supply 300 million people who wont pay tax, with pensions and healthcare and a huge military which has never won a symmetrical war !

I reckon the Brits should celebrate July 4th too - and keep it going right through to bonfire night 5th November

moresheep400100.jpg

If the militia burns the white house and kills the Kenyan Communist Fascist Gay Kissing Uppity Nazi and his seed plant family, (The President of The United States of America), the US military will drone their houses with a tactical weapon the size of a 155mm artillery shell

We have all been laughing about this for years, but in a nation of 300 millions, there must be thousands who would revolt if they were literate enough to read a map to get from South Carolina to Washington

The Brits must be glad they 'lost' the war of independence as they don't have to deal with these crazy people any more, and they are not responsible for the 15 trillion debt, and they don't have to supply 300 million people who wont pay tax, with pensions and healthcare and a huge military which has never won a symmetrical war !

I reckon the Brits should celebrate July 4th too - and keep it going right through to bonfire night 5th November

Everything is roses over in the UK.

bp13.jpg

bp1.jpg

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Short memories I guess. Let's just forget about the 1940s and that little blip in history.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Timeline

Well the Brits haven't had a revolution since the 1600's. The rebel Parliamentary army's commander (Black Tom Fairfax) was born 3 miles away from my birthplace at Denton in Wharfedale

His family (The Fairfax's) owned a big chunk of the State of Virginia

I am glad the Brits are true democrats and don't believe in illegal armed insurrections (like that messy business in 1776)

The Americans believe in the overthrow of democracy so much, that they are always fantasizing about the illegal armed overthrow of their own democratically elected government and the butchering of its own politicians and fellow citizens

How may Presidents have been murdered ?

I can see why Bevan talks of "social blindness"

Pretty disgraceful way to behave

moresheep400100.jpg

Short memories I guess. Let's just forget about the 1940s and that little blip in history.

My grandpa told me that back then if you were an American GI stationed over there and you had a chocolate bar and/or nylons then you were sure to land yourself a British lass. :devil:

Edited by Bad_Daddy

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

My grandpa told me that back then if you were an American GI and you had a chocolate bar and/or nylons then you were sure to get a British lass. :devil:

As my sergeant used to say to my pal "of course you never fail, class of women you go after"

They probably brought their wives and girlfriends a present back from the UK, but luckily the Brits had invented penicillin by then

When I came to the US, it didn't even cost me chocolates and nylons - the yanky birds give it for free !

moresheep400100.jpg

Timeline

My grandpa told me that back then if you were an American GI stationed over there and you had a chocolate bar and/or nylons then you were sure to land yourself a British lass. :devil:

Yeah I guess that conflict and the one 30 years earlier were "asymmetrical." I think I read somewhere the U.K. just finished paying the U.S. back financially for WWII a year or so ago.

As my sergeant used to say to my pal "of course you never fail, class of women you go after"

They probably brought their wives and girlfriends a present back from the UK, but luckily the Brits had invented penicillin by then

When I came to the US, it didn't even cost me chocolates and nylons - the yanky birds give it for free !

After all the German bombs dropped on their heads we wouldn't feel proper like without at least tossing those poor Brit lasses a bit of chocolate first. :devil:

Yeah I guess that conflict and the one 30 years earlier were "asymmetrical." I think I read somewhere the U.K. just finished paying the U.S. back financially for WWII a year or so ago.

If it wasn't for the US the Brits would be kissing Hun ####### for years to come.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

After all the German bombs dropped on their heads we wouldn't feel proper like without at least tossing those poor Brit lasses a bit of chocolate first. :devil:

If it wasn't for the US the Brits would be kissing Hun ####### for years to come.

I guess it's cool when your a$$ is on the line to ring us up for help. When everything settles down then we're just a bunch of savages.