sarah86

CAN PICTURES BE PRINTED ONTO PRINTING PAPER?

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello,

I only have two last things to add to my packet and than off it'll go.. 1 is text and call logs, and the other is pictures.

Now, for the pictures, can I just print them straight out of my printer onto regular printing paper to save money, time and paper? plus if i could do that Im going to print several pictures on to one page so the packet would be much lighter than it would otherwise be.

I hope this would be last for assembling the packet, sorry if Ive been a pain :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Yes you can... There's no rule on that.

K-1 Visa Timeline AOS Timeline

- Aug 31st, 2011 - Mailed I-129F package - May 29th, 2012 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP package

- Apr 13th, 2012 - Visa received - Aug 24th, 2012 - Green Card received

ROC Timeline

- May 19th, 2014 - Mailed ROC package to CSC

- Aug 8th, 2014 - Green Card received

N-400 Timeline

- Dec 29th, 2021 - Filed online. Got notice that biometrics will be reused.

- Now waiting...

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Hello,

I only have two last things to add to my packet and than off it'll go.. 1 is text and call logs, and the other is pictures.

Now, for the pictures, can I just print them straight out of my printer onto regular printing paper to save money, time and paper? plus if i could do that Im going to print several pictures on to one page so the packet would be much lighter than it would otherwise be.

I hope this would be last for assembling the packet, sorry if Ive been a pain :)

That's what we did. I used a color laser printer.

I might suggest that you review the forum's step-by-step K1 guide just to make sure that you have got all of the requisite stuff for your petition.

Good luck on your visa journey.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Now, for the pictures, can I just print them straight out of my printer onto regular printing paper to save money, time and paper?

If you live nearby CVS, you can print your digital photo for $ .19 each. B-)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah it would be easier to load up some photos on a flash drive, and head to any Targer, CVS, Walgreens, etc. They can and will print them cheap, and I think most of them can also print the time and date stamp that is in the file, onto the photo, which in the past was always recommended. Not sure it matters much these days, but it wouldn't hurt.

I wouldn't print onto regular paper, in my mind, at least I think it looks tacky, but there is no technical rule. But as they are sometimes looking for fake pictures, having it on real photo paper will have more resolution, and look more 'professional'. Since you are projecting an image, being organized, and showing that you take the whole thing very seriously probably helps. Just my two cents.

But again, you can get photos printed on photo paper all over these days, Costco, Target, probably K-Mart, Walgreens, CVS, etc.

Filed: Timeline

I did it for the K1 and AOS. It was accepted and just fine. You can get several photos on there also. They only want originals at interview. Also, when printing on paper, you can explain when, where and who are in the photos. Relationship to those in the photos easier. When I did send original photos it was a massive pain having to sticker and label every single photo. What I will recommend is making address stickers with your case number on it when you have to send packet 3 info to the Embassy. I did that with every single sheet. It prevents the loss of one piece of paperwork that will throw the whole process off.

Edited by tolsab

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Hello,

you can what others have been telling you or follow my timeline ok. Good luck

Edited by evelyn1140

jkshrmfeqk.png

ooOcm7.png

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Thank you Sabrina. I just wanted to avoid wasting money and making the packet to thick as I cant help myself but put so many pictures. So I did what you did, I printed the pictures out at the CVS and labeled them and everything but I also made copies of each with the notes on them so I will send the first packet out with the paper copies and send the originals to my fiance, if they need to see the originals they can ask him for them.

Thank you for your help :)

I did it for the K1 and AOS. It was accepted and just fine. You can get several photos on there also. They only want originals at interview. Also, when printing on paper, you can explain when, where and who are in the photos. Relationship to those in the photos easier. When I did send original photos it was a massive pain having to sticker and label every single photo. What I will recommend is making address stickers with your case number on it when you have to send packet 3 info to the Embassy. I did that with every single sheet. It prevents the loss of one piece of paperwork that will throw the whole process off.

Thank you :)

you can what others have been telling you or follow my timeline ok. Good luck

Yea i didnt know that but I was a happy camper when I found out :) I ended up having CVS print them. Thanks for your input:)

If you live nearby CVS, you can print your digital photo for $ .19 each. B-)

Filed: Timeline

I'm glad we could offer some help. Making the package as professional, put together is the best you can do for yourself. They don't want mountains of paperwork. And if you give them a thousand samples of everything you have, then they have to read every single page. It doesn't really help your case either. Several samples of each type of communication, and copies of all your evidence as far as passport stamps and boarding passes, hotel receipts with both your names. That's all they want. That's enough. Good luck and keep in touch on your journey. Feel free to ask questions anytime. That's what this site is for!

Thank you Sabrina. I just wanted to avoid wasting money and making the packet to thick as I cant help myself but put so many pictures. So I did what you did, I printed the pictures out at the CVS and labeled them and everything but I also made copies of each with the notes on them so I will send the first packet out with the paper copies and send the originals to my fiance, if they need to see the originals they can ask him for them.

Thank you for your help :)

Thank you :)

Yea i didnt know that but I was a happy camper when I found out :) I ended up having CVS print them. Thanks for your input:)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.