Hammer2722

Hello to All!!!

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi all, I just recently started the K1 process to bring my Beautiful Olenka here to the US. Looking forward to contributing and also learning more from this forum!!!!

Thanks,

Hector

Good luck~

May the power of love be with you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi all, I just recently started the K1 process to bring my Beautiful Olenka here to the US. Looking forward to contributing and also learning more from this forum!!!!

Thanks,

Hector

Welcome To VJ and Good Luck :)

event.png

event.png

Welcome.

First questions - What are you favorite guns and pie?

Second questions - Where are you from, where's she from, is there an age gap, how'd you meet, how far along in the process are you, etc.

Do you have any questions?

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Greetings and best of wishes to you both!

If she has children PLEASE make sure you get all the appropriate permissions etc from the father!

We have been fighting that issue for over a year.

Welcome.

First questions - What are you favorite guns and pie?

Second questions - Where are you from, where's she from, is there an age gap, how'd you meet, how far along in the process are you, etc.

Do you have any questions?

Slim,

You should start a thread just about "First Questions" :thumbs:

Thanks,

Hector

Welcome to the RUB forum! It will be worth your time to visit often.

September 7, 2009 - met Lena online
October 20, 2010 - First Meeting in Kharkov
Oct 20, 2010 - Engaged
December 3, 2010 - Filed I-129F
December 16, 2010 - NOA-1 notification
December 30, 2010 - Second Visit to Kharkov
February 8, 2011 - Touched
April 18, 2011 - NOA-2 notification
April 18, 2011 - Petition at NVC
April 25, 2011 - Medical Exam
April 26, 2011 - Received at Embassy
April 27, 28, 29, 2011 - Repeat medical (passed medical)
May 5, 2011 - Packet #4 received by mail in Ukraine
June 17, 2011 - Interview scheduled 9:00 AM
June 17, 2011 - Visa approved
June 18, 2011 - Interview Review posted
July 11, 2011 - POE - Detroit
July 17, 2011 - Applied for Marriage License
July 17, 2011 - Applied for SSN
August 17, 2011 - Married in Russian Orthodox Church - Detroit
November 11, 2011 - Submitted AOS/EAD/AP
January 3, 2012 - NOA 1
February 7, 2012 - Still no Biometrics appointment
February 10, 2012 - Service Request - no Biometrics appointment to date
February 29, 2012 - Infopass appointment Detroit (no Biometrics appointment letter - over 40 days)
March 9, 2012 - Biometrics
March 12, 2012 - EAD card production email received
March 23, 2012 - EAD received
March 24, 2012 - AOS interview appointment for April 24, 2012 (Detroit)
April 24, 2012 - AOS approved!
May 2, 2012 - 2 year provisional Green Card received
June 2, 2012 - First job - Russian Kindergarden in Oak Park, Michigan

Feb 5, 2014 - I-751 sent

Sept 19, 2014 - RFE

Nov 3, 2014 - Case moved to Detroit Field Office

Dec 29, 2014 - ROC Interview - Detroit Field Office

Feb 16, 2015 - I-751 approved after 2nd interview

Feb 18, 2015 - I 551 stamp in passport

Mar 5, 2015 - 10 year Permanent Resident Status

Welcome to the RUB and good luck as you start your journey. We have a lot of fun in this regional forum, probably more than most so enjoy yourself, ask questions and make new friends.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline

Thanks,

Hector

I can personally vouch for these two folks. Hector has an interesting UA related past and he has found "a normal UA woman" in Lena who with he make a wonderful couple.

They both should do great together and be contributors to us all here on RUB!

Phil (Lockport, near Chicago) and Alla (Lobnya, near Moscow)

As of Dec 7, 2009, now Zero miles apart (literally)!

Thanks,

Hector

By the looks of your fiancee in your avatar Hector it looks like you scored big time. Way to go Hector ! :thumbs:

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Timeline

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Lena is 28 and has never been married and has no children. She is from Kovel which is to the northwest of Lviv near the Polish/Belarus border. I am 47 and live in the beautiful Pacific Norhtwest near Seattle. I have recieved my NOA1 and awaiting the NOA2. We met over a year ago and met in Lviv. I have made 2 trips to meet her. I am really glad to be here. This site makes this process sooo much easier with the all experience here. Hope I will be able to contribute as well as learn.

Edited by Hector and Olena

Thanks for the welcome everyone. Lena is 28 and has never been married and has no children. She is from Kovel which is to the northwest of Lviv near the Polish/Belarus border. I am 47 and live in the beautiful Pacific Norhtwest near Seattle. I have recieved my NOA1 and awaiting the NOA2. We met over a year ago and met in Lviv. I have made 2 trips to meet her. I am really glad to be here. This site makes this process sooo much easier with the all experience here. Hope I will be able to contribute as well as learn.

Thanks for telling some of your story Hector. I am your age, and my wife is now 30. She is from Kherson (a few hours from Odessa), and we live in Kentucky. We vacationed in Lvov once - nice place. We stayed on the Central Square in a hotel, and I still remember the pensioners gathered there singing in the evening. Never been to Kovel though.

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Careful there :lol: Lena might think you are drawing the evil eye by posting her picture! I had to remove all of ours on pain of death.:rofl:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Once again nice going Hector. I always wanted to visit that part of Ukraine (Galacia). BTW I'm originally from Enumclaw which isn't too far from Seattle.

Careful there :lol: Lena might think you are drawing the evil eye by posting her picture! I had to remove all of ours on pain of death.:rofl:

pics of hot RUB wives > monkeys

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.