Bill Tilman

The Nitemare rolls on...

89 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline

Bill it doesn't mother if you withdrew the I-864, because who is applying for Vawa doesn't need a co -sponsor. The USCIS can put a hold when the I-485 is pending until decision of the I-360. If she submitted the I-360 before they considered her I-485 abandoned then she is still good.

Filed: Timeline

no, she cant dance anywhere coz they have to do a check and i showed the only checking company a copy of the uscis letter saying shes illegal to work and out of status, so no way, also she told me today shes still not dancing. (?) she'd have to go to the naybering city to dance and its far and taxi etc.. and its even more dirty over there. no, i belive her. anyway, i looked up a i-485, adjustment of status application. so when we missed her 2nd interview her AOS was abandonned by uscis and today i withdrew my support for AOS and her employment app thing. so we had it pending but now its not, rite? so does that mean she'll have to wait a year for a new work card? allah how i hope so!

on another note. she has no passport, no visa inside, no i-94 card inside, coz they all got stolen from a mysterious hotel room break in there when i was 2000 miles away. how will lack of these things affect her EAD and her VAWA? all she has is our state issued ID. i gotta get another beer. and again, sorry guys, but no pic for you!

Oh pic is on google for sure.

yes she has a VAWA claim. cops were called when we fought. she was bruised i was cut to ribbons by her lovely long nails, but only i was charged since i declined to press charges against her. shes also been in the psyc ward three times on suicide watch during our lovely time stripping.

It does not seem approved yet. VAWA claim is hard to prove too. Even though you declined to press charges, it is the report somewhere that you were cut. Also I hope it did not happen more than once. Also, if i was the attorney, i would make it seem that you are the pimp and made her strip.

1/18/2013 - Married

3/5/2013 - Filed AOS, EAD & AP

3/7/2013 - USCIS Chicago rec'd applications

3/12/2013 - USCIS sends NOA1 email

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

VAWA with good advice is usually a given. She has the evidence.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

well bill no one can judge you man but its really crazy story. never go for the Queen she draws too much attention. stick wid the worker bees man.

anyways in response to your suspension well to ajudicate the matter properly I need to view the pic. give me a link. I will give you my honest review.

anyways hope she goes back home and you can carry on or move to ecuador and start writing that book!

and yea sandranj is rite VAWA case on a platter. you refuse to file charges. she filed. well its over man.

I will wait for that pic

4027-dil-ko-choo-jaye-gi-shayari-collection-heart_91.gif?d=1205939495

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

no, she cant dance anywhere coz they have to do a check and i showed the only checking company a copy of the uscis letter saying shes illegal to work and out of status, so no way, also she told me today shes still not dancing. (?) she'd have to go to the naybering city to dance and its far and taxi etc.. and its even more dirty over there. no, i belive her. anyway, i looked up a i-485, adjustment of status application. so when we missed her 2nd interview her AOS was abandonned by uscis and today i withdrew my support for AOS and her employment app thing. so we had it pending but now its not, rite? so does that mean she'll have to wait a year for a new work card? allah how i hope so!

on another note. she has no passport, no visa inside, no i-94 card inside, coz they all got stolen from a mysterious hotel room break in there when i was 2000 miles away. how will lack of these things affect her EAD and her VAWA? all she has is our state issued ID. i gotta get another beer. and again, sorry guys, but no pic for you!

if you withdrew the affadavit of support, the I-864, then mostly, yer done. Suggest you file for divorce sometime soonish.

With the I-864 being withdrawn, her eligibility to file any adjustment of status case, based on marriage to a USA Citizen, is gone.

Sure, she can attempt to file a VAWA case later, but IMO, it'll most likely go nowhere.

For now, be certain of the status of your withdrawal of the I-864.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Country: Thailand
Timeline

Bill it doesn't mother if you withdrew the I-864, because who is applying for Vawa doesn't need a co -sponsor. The USCIS can put a hold when the I-485 is pending until decision of the I-360. If she submitted the I-360 before they considered her I-485 abandoned then she is still good.

but does there lie the problem? when we missed her second aos interview in may they said the whole app for work and adjust would be considered abandonned. i doubt shes even filed the i360 yet. my lawyer probly just mailed the withdrawal of support today. so, how long until she gets a new work card maybe?

Filed: Country: Thailand
Timeline

if you withdrew the affadavit of support, the I-864, then mostly, yer done. Suggest you file for divorce sometime soonish.

With the I-864 being withdrawn, her eligibility to file any adjustment of status case, based on marriage to a USA Citizen, is gone.

Sure, she can attempt to file a VAWA case later, but IMO, it'll most likely go nowhere.

For now, be certain of the status of your withdrawal of the I-864.

darnell, why are you the only one who thinks itll go nowhere? consider all the flags. huge age diff, married only 17 months, hardly any evidence she has of good intentions, or comingling of life here, they know she was a hooker, numerous police visits, my arrest, her statements to cops to withdraw charges and to grand jury, and admitting to detectives during questioning she was a hooker. and also, the cops called her a month ago and asked if she wanted to file pimp charges against me for the hooking. but she told them truthfully, "No its my life and they were my choices." would that come up in her vawa app?. so..if our app together to adjust is considered abandonned, and she files a vawa alone, how long until she gets a work card, all things considered???????

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Bill, ya gots some points there.

IMO, that's a bullet list.

Every item in that bullet list can be countered with a letter of attestation on each thing.

So, if you were wanting to file with ICE, and have a case for FRAUD opened against her, you'd have to address each one of those things via a seperate letter of attestation (one letter per thing) .

IMO.

---

Typically what's in the ICE FRAUD FILE for a potential beneficiary is evaluated when a VAWA case is adjudicated. Just saying...

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

darnell, why are you the only one who thinks itll go nowhere? consider all the flags. huge age diff, married only 17 months, hardly any evidence she has of good intentions, or comingling of life here, they know she was a hooker, numerous police visits, my arrest, her statements to cops to withdraw charges and to grand jury, and admitting to detectives during questioning she was a hooker. and also, the cops called her a month ago and asked if she wanted to file pimp charges against me for the hooking. but she told them truthfully, "No its my life and they were my choices." would that come up in her vawa app?. so..if our app together to adjust is considered abandonned, and she files a vawa alone, how long until she gets a work card, all things considered???????

I've met Thai hookers here in Dallas that came over on K-1. I asked them about their status and they basically said the mamasan has my passport now. I don't care about that. Chances are she'll try to make as much cash as possible before she get's caught by CBP (if she gets caught) My guess is She is seeing $$ now, but things are gonna go south for her pretty quick. I know she screwed you over. Been there done that. I still have sympathy for her because she is entering a world she is probably ill prepared for. This aint Thailand.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Kudos

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.