PD is Current.

August 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

604 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

DOS predicted up to 2 and half months = 8 to 10 weeks for F2A. But it has moved by only 7 weeks for JULY VB. It is good to see some movement this way and it should be steady state of movement rather than jumping 6 or 10 months forward and back to one year.

I do hope that my PD of Dec 9, 2010 will be current by Feb/Mar 2013, if F2A moves the same way as it is now.

What do guys suggest- Should I postpone applying and becoming USC. I'll have my baby born in mid Sept.

Are there any provisions that one can also send form I-130 for minor (under IR category) child along with N-400 to become USC. This way I can save a lot of time if PD movement slows down for F2A and bringing my family by becoming USC.

there are chances that cut off dates will move slowly for latter half of 2010 ...so in my opinion it is rational to go for usc and then convert the category to IR...more safe and secure....

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

Obviously I meant August VB!! But July in real time!

What's up with the 2 to 2.5 months are they freaking counting the movement in business days!?! :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

:lol: i think they forget the calculation of days in a month....why are they trying to predict when their each and every prediction goes wrong... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

NAME----------------------PD-----------NOA2-------CASE COMPLETED---------INTERVIEW

nela--------------------16FEB10--------XXXXX------xxxxxxxxxxxxx----------

CHICAT76----------------23FEB10------XXXXXXX---------27JAN11-------------

ROSE AND RICKY----------26FEB10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

g_thundar---------------04MAR10------------------------------------------

mamita27----------------10MAR10------------------------------------------

mounirmes---------------14MAR10------xxxxxxx---------xxxxxxx-------------

BADR7-------------------17MAR10------XXXXXXX---------21APR11-------------

MUKHTAR-----------------21MAR10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

LEEPEE------------------25MAR10------XXXXXXX---------24JAN11-------------

AlbF2a------------------26MAR10------XXXXXXX---------17DEC10-------------

ALI-KHAN----------------04APR10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

OPTIMA------------------15APR10------17SEP10---------20DEC10-------------

FLINT35-----------------21APR10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

ART1980-----------------26APR10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

I-JAYR------------------29APR10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

JBWARAICH---------------30APR10------XXXXXXX---------XXXXXXX-------------

RANI111-----------------06MAY10------XXXXXXX---------22MAR10-------------

hi mounir next month is our turn , good luck to everyone , i will take a rest for now and see you first of auguest

DOS predicted up to 2 and half months = 8 to 10 weeks for F2A. But it has moved by only 7 weeks for JULY VB. It is good to see some movement this way and it should be steady state of movement rather than jumping 6 or 10 months forward and back to one year.

I do hope that my PD of Dec 9, 2010 will be current by Feb/Mar 2013, if F2A moves the same way as it is now.

What do guys suggest- Should I postpone applying and becoming USC. I'll have my baby born in mid Sept.

Are there any provisions that one can also send form I-130 for minor (under IR category) child along with N-400 to become USC. This way I can save a lot of time if PD movement slows down for F2A and bringing my family by becoming USC.

Go for USC. That's best for you.

Edited by F2A

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Hi guys. I have a question for you.

How long Financial evidence and Police certificate will be valid?

An immigrant visa interview has been scheduled for my wife at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate in

ADDIS ABABA on July 3, 2012 at 08:00 am.

I filed to my wife on 2010 and NVC received DS_230, police certificate, Affidavit support i-864 other certificates written below.

CORRESPONDENCE INSTRUCTIONS = C(Direct inquiries to your consulate / embassy)

1 - IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PART 1 = Y(The required document has been received.)

1 - IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PART 2 = Y(The required document has been received.)

2 - PASSPORT= Y(The required document has been received.)

3 - BIRTH CERTIFICATE = O(The original document has been received and accepted as meeting post requirements.)

4 - ADOPTION= F(This form is not necessary for this application)

5 - MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE = O(The original document has been received and accepted as meeting post requirements.)

6 - MARRIAGE TERMINATION= F(This form is not necessary for this application)

7 - COURT RECORDS= F(This form is not necessary for this application)

F - FINANCIAL EVIDENCE = Y(The required document has been received.)

8 - CUSTODY PAPERS= F(This form is not necessary for this application)

9 - MILITARY RECORDS = F(This form is not necessary for this application)

10 - ETHIOPIA POLICE CERTIFICATE= O(The original document has been received and accepted as meeting post requirements.)

FEE PAYMENT = $(Payment received.)

PHOTOGRAPH = Y(The required document has been received.)

F - PETITIONER MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE - F(This form is not necessary for this application)

F - PETITIONER BIRTH CERTIFICATE F(This form is not necessary for this application)

My question is, "How long Financial evidence and police certificate submitted on September 2010 will be valid?" I mean it has been almost 2 years since I submitted these documents and I am concerned that if both expires.

Does financial evidence(tax return) and police certificate have expiration dates?

Thank you for your help

Baye

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

An immigrant visa interview has been scheduled for my wife at the U.S. Embassy/Consulate in

I filed to my wife on 2010 and NVC received DS_230, police certificate, Affidavit support i-864 other certificates written below.

1 - IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PART 1 = Y(The required document has been received.)

1 - IMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION PART 2 = Y(The required document has been received.)

3 - BIRTH CERTIFICATE = O(The original document has been received and accepted as meeting post requirements.)

5 - MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE = O(The original document has been received and accepted as meeting post requirements.)

10 - ETHIOPIA POLICE CERTIFICATE= O(The original document has been received and accepted as meeting post requirements.)

F - PETITIONER MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE - F(This form is not necessary for this application)

F - PETITIONER BIRTH CERTIFICATE F(This form is not necessary for this application)

My question is, "How long Financial evidence and police certificate submitted on September 2010 will be valid?" I mean it has been almost 2 years since I submitted these documents and I am concerned that if both expires.

Does financial evidence(tax return) and police certificate have expiration dates?

Thank you for your help

Baye

YOU NEED TO SUBMIT 2011 IRS ACCOUNT TRANSCRIPT. YOU CAN GET ONE FROM IRS LOCAL OFFICE AND SEND TO YOUR SPOUSE.

POLICE CERTIFICATE IS VALID FOR SIX MONTHS DEPENDS ON COUNTRY. CHECK WITH YOUR CONSULATE.

APPROVED

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hello guys I have a question, the last year I received a letter from nvc asking me to provide a missing document, they told me that this is a matter of 20 days to answer me about my procedure,I have sent the document and since the day I have not received a written showing that my case is completed, one month after I have phone nvc and they told me that my case is completed, did you receive a mail or letter stating that your case is completed or not? i need your answer the doubt kills me

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

Thank you for your help

Baye

I am pretty sure in most US Embassies Abroad you have to supply new evidence of financial support (new I-864, Tax returns and letter from your Employer) and also new police certificates. Most Consulates require evidence that is not more than 12 months old----hope this helps

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Albania
Timeline

hello guys I have a question, the last year I received a letter from nvc asking me to provide a missing document, they told me that this is a matter of 20 days to answer me about my procedure,I have sent the document and since the day I have not received a written showing that my case is completed, one month after I have phone nvc and they told me that my case is completed, did you receive a mail or letter stating that your case is completed or not? i need your answer the doubt kills me

I did not receive anything. Just like you I called them and they told me that the case was completed and they gave me the exact date when my case was completed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.