PD is Current.

August 2012 Visa Bulletin Prediction

604 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: France
Timeline

I can not say the exact no because I don't have any source for that but I am sure that there are significantly higher number of applicants after Aug 10 to Jan 11. In my surrounding also I have seen many applicants who were waiting for naturalization to bring their spouse. They applied that time thinking that they are going to be current within 6 months. This is my general logic and cases I have seen in my surrounding. Many of them will get citizenship soon but still there are higher number than usual.

Just guessing. If you can't show something about high volume of applications my friend. So that meens you just telling whatever you fill and guessing. In my opinion if there is any high volume of applications, so USCIS won't prove all 2010 cases to make retrogression.i think it was high volume of applications we sow in 2008 and 2009.for now comparing 1year ago USCIS was proving cases around 5 or 6 months, but today its to long. And my opinion is they working with NVC to make time line understandable and do not release to much files from USCIS and send NVC and then just stock there for years.believe me one day I have fillings that F2A category will have exactly Ending time, we gonna see exactly waiting time and thats what it is.little more waiting time then USC Filers but exactly time. I hope my fillings becomes reality.

Just guessing. If you can't show something about high volume of applications my friend. So that meens you just telling whatever you fill and guessing. In my opinion if there is any high volume of applications, so USCIS won't prove all 2010 cases to make retrogression.i think it was high volume of applications we sow in 2008 and 2009.for now comparing 1year ago USCIS was proving cases around 5 or 6 months, but today its to long. And my opinion is they working with NVC to make time line understandable and do not release to much files from USCIS and send NVC and then just stock there for years.believe me one day I have fillings that F2A category will have exactly Ending time, we gonna see exactly waiting time and thats what it is.little more waiting time then USC Filers but exactly time. I hope my fillings becomes reality.

See the average movement since 1992 and decide yourself.

Fiscal Year: 1992 - Average Movement: 16.63 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 1993 - Average Movement: 11.17 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 1994 - Average Movement: 5.1 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 1995 - Average Movement: 9.67 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 1996 - Average Movement: 6.83 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 1997 - Average Movement: 4.57 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 1998 - Average Movement: 9.9 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 1999 - Average Movement: 14.9 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2000 - Average Movement: 10.93 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2001 - Average Movement: 4.33 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2002 - Average Movement: 9.87 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2003 - Average Movement: 14.23 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2004 - Average Movement: 19.8 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2005 - Average Movement: 18.3 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2006 - Average Movement: -6.43 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2007 - Average Movement: 19.07 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2008 - Average Movement: 13.73 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2009 - Average Movement: 17.23 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2010 - Average Movement: 58.83 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2011 - Average Movement: -16.2 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2012 - Average Movement: 14.7 month(s)

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

See the average movement since 1992 and decide yourself.

Fiscal Year: 1992 - Average Movement: 16.63 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 1993 - Average Movement: 11.17 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 1994 - Average Movement: 5.1 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 1995 - Average Movement: 9.67 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 1996 - Average Movement: 6.83 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 1997 - Average Movement: 4.57 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 1998 - Average Movement: 9.9 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 1999 - Average Movement: 14.9 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2000 - Average Movement: 10.93 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2001 - Average Movement: 4.33 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2002 - Average Movement: 9.87 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2003 - Average Movement: 14.23 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2004 - Average Movement: 19.8 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2005 - Average Movement: 18.3 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2006 - Average Movement: -6.43 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2007 - Average Movement: 19.07 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2008 - Average Movement: 13.73 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2009 - Average Movement: 17.23 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2010 - Average Movement: 58.83 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2011 - Average Movement: -16.2 month(s)

Fiscal Year: 2012 - Average Movement: 14.7 month(s)

its true that there is a little more filing in later half of 2010 bcaz of very fast movement in that period...and it is rational to believe that people tends to file if there is fast movement.....and it also true that many of them will get their naturalisation during this prolonged (due to retro) waiting period....so i think the files move a little slowly in later half of 2010 ...but still we know there is hidden formula for visa issuance so it may keet it pace...god knows the exact fact...

Edited by jhp

WAITING FOR WIFE(LIFE).....STORY OF F2A

PD 23 dec 2010

Timeline

My theory is that like me, most of LPRs file I-130 within a reasonable period of time after getting married. These LPRS do wait until they become USC is because it makes sense to file I-130 and have it approved. AND when LPR's become USC, F2A will ve converted in to IR categories without wasting time taken by USCIS.

It is true that forward movement of VB during latter half of 2010 brought awareness among LPRs waiting to file F2A. All we don't is how many filed under F2A, approval statistics by USCIS, and no. of F2As with PD of 06/2010 thro 12/2010 eligible for visas and qualified at NVC.

There is no transparency eventhough the present govt. promised one.

its true that there is a little more filing in later half of 2010 bcaz of very fast movement in that period...and it is rational to believe that people tends to file if there is fast movement.....and it also true that many of them will get their naturalisation during this prolonged (due to retro) waiting period....so i think the files move a little slowly in later half of 2010 ...but still we know there is hidden formula for visa issuance so it may keet it pace...god knows the exact fact...

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

My theory is that like me, most of LPRs file I-130 within a reasonable period of time after getting married. These LPRS do wait until they become USC is because it makes sense to file I-130 and have it approved. AND when LPR's become USC, F2A will ve converted in to IR categories without wasting time taken by USCIS.

It is true that forward movement of VB during latter half of 2010 brought awareness among LPRs waiting to file F2A. All we don't is how many filed under F2A, approval statistics by USCIS, and no. of F2As with PD of 06/2010 thro 12/2010 eligible for visas and qualified at NVC.

There is no transparency eventhough the present govt. promised one.

From my personal experice, I was completly oblivious to the fact that I can file as LPR as avoid waiting for 130 when I become citizen, and honestly I was waiting for my naturalization to apply, until a friend mentioned that it takes about 5 months for USCIS to approve and that priority date is well into august 2010. So when I flew to my then fiancee to spend Christmas with him we also got married i and I applied in Jan 2011 (now I am blaming myself because I visit him twice a year since 2004 and we've been together since junior year of high school so we could have gotten married as soon as 2007 when I became LPR and this journey would have been way behind us ...but I guess all happens for a reason) ...anyway, the point in fact is that if i wasn't told that late 2010 was going much faster I would have waited.....so I suppose there could have been people who applied due to the priority date progress. However, I also believe that since USCIS is back to taking their time to process I-130s NVC will catch up, and hopefully end of this fiscal year will see much progress and we can catch up.

Timeline

My PD is january 29,2010. And my case is already complete and nothing.

What do you mean nothing. For July, PDs moved up to 15 FEB 2010. Didn't receive interview letter?

PD: 12/09/2010; Visa Approved: 04/29/2013

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Maybe his or her case not complete yet.

I think means 2011... That's what the timeline says .......

My PD is january 29,2010. And my case is already complete and nothing.

You should call them everyday...you should have had your interview letter at this point

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.