xebec

Evidence Obama Born In Kenya Goes Beyond 1991 Brochure

122 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

So you do not have any actual evidence that Obama has ever claimed that he was born in Kenya. Thank you for confirming that. Carry on with your birther nuttery. It's entertaining.

Lol....yes of course. No evidence. Just his literary promotional pamphlet that ran for 16 years, through multiple revisions. BTW.... here's the submission requirements for the literary agent (Notice the name? Goderich? Yeah.....same woman that is trying to cover for him now. He's still her client, BTW :D )

we like our unsolicited queries to be concise, well-written and well-proofed, and as devoid of gimmicks as possible. Tell us who you are (past writing credits or celebrity status is helpful to know about but not mandatory), what your project is (a summary paragraph is good), and whether you have submitted this project to the entire publishing community already...... In order to get your foot in the door remember that appearances count. We don’t like to see handwritten queries with coffee stains on them. We don’t like our names misspelled. We don’t like a lot of typos in general.
http://web.archive.org/web/20070403185824/http://www.dystel.com/submit.html

Wow "dog"..... looks like he had to submit his own biographical data (but we both knew that).

Of course, you'll continue to say that there's no evidence. I got that. Any ole denial is is solid evidence for you, when it comes to your messiah. :thumbs:

Oh..... you like evidence....point out a single post of mine that indicates I'm a birther. Just one would be fine. I think Obama is a natural-born American incompetent moron and liar. Your lack of an example of my birther leanings will = FAIL. I'm waiting. (L)

One post removed. Please refrain from calling each other name.

Darn it....that was good one too! :dance:

Done. You're welcome!

Thank you.....I might friend you now.

Belarus-240-animated-flag-gifs.gifUSA-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Lol....yes of course. No evidence. Just his literary promotional pamphlet that ran for 16 years, through multiple revisions. BTW.... here's the submission requirements for the literary agent (Notice the name? Goderich? Yeah.....same woman that is trying to cover for him now. He's still her client, BTW :D )

http://web.archive.org/web/20070403185824/http://www.dystel.com/submit.html

Wow "dog"..... looks like he had to submit his own biographical data (but we both knew that).

Of course, you'll continue to say that there's no evidence. I got that. Any ole denial is is solid evidence for you, when it comes to your messiah. :thumbs:

Oh..... you like evidence....point out a single post of mine that indicates I'm a birther. Just one would be fine. I think Obama is a natural-born American incompetent moron and liar. Your lack of an example of my birther leanings will = FAIL. I'm waiting. (L)

Darn it....that was good one too! :dance:

Thank you.....I might friend you now.

sorry i just had to chuckle.... the bold part of your statement pretty much describes just about all USA presidents lol

just my opinion

sara

Filed: Timeline
Lol....yes of course. No evidence.

Right. We established that a few posts back.

You don't need to be a birther to carry on the birther nuttery. You demonstrate that quite well. So keep carrying their water.

Edited by Mr. Big Dog

Timeline

Right. We established that a few posts back.

You don't need to be a birther to carry on the birther nuttery. You demonstrate that quite well. So keep carrying their water.

Can't do any better than that addressing my post? Fail

I'm just waiting for you to roll out the skittles defense again....taste the rainbow :rofl:

Edited by xebec

Timeline

Since the progs here seem completely unable to address this in a logical fashion (no insult intended.....they are doing what they can, I'm sure- blindly accepting an implausible excuse, and trying to stick labels on anyone who questions the messiah's character) I'll post something a little more thoughtful than simple prog prevarication:

Ann Althouse (American law professor and blogger... voted for Barack Obama for President in the 2008 election, and she remarked in January 2009: "he really is a solid, normal person who remained grounded in the middle of all this craziness. And I like to think that, now that he's President, with his steely nerve, his intelligence, and his groundedness, he'll do the job that must be done. The trickery is over.")

Obama's literary agent used the "born in Kenya" bio from 1991 to 2007.

If it was a mistake, why did it go uncorrected for so long? You could say: That's how sloppy this literary agency is and how inattentive people are to brochures like this. I still wonder how that particular mistake got made. Why would you drift into thinking an American woman gave birth in a foreign country? That is, why would you guess at a fact and guess what is unlikely?

What are the other options? One is that Obama wanted to be thought of as having been born in Kenya, and he deliberately put out false information....I'm as convinced as I need to be that Obama was not born in Kenya. (And I think that, even if he was, he's eligible to be President, since he was an American citizen at birth, being born to an American woman who happened to be traveling.) I'm interested in the possibility that Obama wanted to be thought of as having been born in Kenya.

http://althouse.blogspot.com/2012/05/obamas-literary-agent-used-born-in.html

Timeline

A-HA! He's GUILTY! That #######.

And a question for you fancypants:

Why are you so incredibly interested in microanylyzing Zimmermann's "guilt".... endlessly posting speculation that supports your clear belief in this man's malfeasance? You don't believe a single word he has uttered. You don't believe the police report. You don't believe some of the eyewitness testimony. You are a true skeptic (when it comes to George Zimmerman).

Yet, when a person who is a partner in a firm which list Obama as a current client produces a cover story that, at best, could certainly be viewed quite skeptically, you completely trust this person....no questions asked. And, even more puzzling, you immediately begin to ridicule and label anyone who is skeptical.

Why is this?

I wonder if you can answer this honestly.