xebec

Evidence Obama Born In Kenya Goes Beyond 1991 Brochure

122 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I agree....birthers are idiots. And the idiot-in-chief is Obama, as usual. His little self-promotional brochure claimed, in 1991, that he was born in Kenya, and continued that claim until he entered the presidential race in 2007. I'm sure this claim isn't true though....Obama's probably just a liar. :rofl:

For all the lashing out you do here in this forum over people making 'uneducated' claims, you sure know how to do it with the best of them....

Obama's former literary agency misidentified his birthplace as Kenya while trying to promote the then-Harvard Law grad as an author in 1991.

According to a promotional booklet produced by the agency, Acton & Dystel, to showcase its roster of writers, Obama was "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at theDystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/born-kenya-obamas-literary-agent-misidentified-birthplace-1991/story?id=16372566#.T7htnnlYu8Y

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

For all the lashing out you do here in this forum over people making 'uneducated' claims, you sure know how to do it with the best of them....

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/born-kenya-obamas-literary-agent-misidentified-birthplace-1991/story?id=16372566#.T7htnnlYu8Y

LOL.....you believe that #######? A "16 year mistake".....what a pack of morons!

Ok...ok...so, that leaves a few options for you there fancypants.... Is Obama a loony-toons birther, a liar, or a complete incompetent idiot who sent in erroneous biographical data, and let his stupidity stand uncorrected for 16 years?

Uneducated claims....Ha! You realize how ridiculous (maybe just rabidly partisan?)you appear by swallowing this pathetic excuse without any hint of skepticism?

Belarus-240-animated-flag-gifs.gifUSA-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Timeline

The thing I don't get is how do the birthers explain the birth announcement in the Hawaiian newspapers back when it happened? That would be really tough to fake at a much later date! And does anyone really think that a conspiracy could have existed back then to get a black man with a name like Barack Hussein Obama elected president?!! That doesn't come anywhere close to passing the laugh test!

Amen brother! Why would Obama and his loony birthers think this crazy stuff? Weird! :hehe:

Timeline

LOL.....you believe that #######? A "16 year mistake".....what a pack of morons!

Ok...ok...so, that leaves a few options for you there fancypants.... Is Obama a loony-toons birther, a liar, or a complete incompetent idiot who sent in erroneous biographical data, and let his stupidity stand uncorrected for 16 years?

Uneducated claims....Ha! You realize how ridiculous (maybe just rabidly partisan?)you appear by swallowing this pathetic excuse without any hint of skepticism?

Reasonably speaking, yes, but I guess we need to leave reason at the door on this one and believe that Obama knowingly tried to pimp himself to the public as a Kenyan native because he presumably wanted to attract all the hot, bohemian chicks that dig sh!t like that.

Yes, believing the woman who actually admitted to her fact-checking error of twenty years ago is just being a partisan hack that I am.

You so smart...and savvy.

Timeline

Reasonably speaking, yes, but I guess we need to leave reason at the door on this one and believe that Obama knowingly tried to pimp himself to the public as a Kenyan native because he presumably wanted to attract all the hot, bohemian chicks that dig sh!t like that.

Yes, believing the woman who actually admitted to her fact-checking error of twenty years ago is just being a partisan hack that I am.

You so smart...and savvy.

Yes, smart and savy...of course. You could be too, is you didn't blindly believe someone who currently works for a firm Obama employs. This doesn't push your suspicious button just a little bit? Get real...."fact-checking error?" You truly think he just called in and said "write me up a brochure"- no resume was submitted? No biographical data was submitted by Obama? Don't be an idiot.

If you are so ready to believe people you don't know on their simple word, why don't you believe Zimmerman? Rhetorical fancypants....we both already know the answer....

Timeline

Yes, smart and savy...of course. You could be too, is you didn't blindly believe someone who currently works for a firm Obama employs. This doesn't push your suspicious button just a little bit? Get real...."fact-checking error?" You truly think he just called in and said "write me up a brochure"- no resume was submitted? No biographical data was submitted by Obama? Don't be an idiot.

If you are so ready to believe people you don't know on their simple word, why don't you believe Zimmerman? Rhetorical fancypants....we both already know the answer....

Of course. She being paid for her silence.

conspiracy-theory.gif

Timeline

Of course. She being paid for her silence.

conspiracy-theory.gif

Back to stale prog tactics....when you can't find a reasonable rebuttal, call it a conspiracy. Lame.

She works for an interested party. Get it?

Timeline

The interesting thing is that you anti Obama brigade Guys are fully qualified to vote, you probably operate a motor vehicle, procreate even - amazing.

"They" walk amongst us :(

Hmmmm....If I understand you correctly, you are saying that supporting Obama is an implied prerequisite for voting, driving, and having children? Sounds like someone doesn't have a firm grasp of democracy. Maybe that person should not be voting.....

Filed: Timeline

Hmmmm....If I understand you correctly, you are saying that supporting Obama is an implied prerequisite for voting, driving, and having children? Sounds like someone doesn't have a firm grasp of democracy. Maybe that person should not be voting.....

You didn't understand me correctly, purposely, but that's okay and I think it's a coy ploy to enrage your movement.

The thing I don't get is how do the birthers explain the birth announcement in the Hawaiian newspapers back when it happened? That would be really tough to fake at a much later date! And does anyone really think that a conspiracy could have existed back then to get a black man with a name like Barack Hussein Obama elected president?!! That doesn't come anywhere close to passing the laugh test!

It's simple, James. Whilst on the teleportation to Mars project, young Barry wrested control of the "jump room" in El Segundo, travelled back to Hawaii at the hour of his birth, and called the local paper to announce the birth of one "Barack Hussein Obama" on US soil. Meanwhile, in a small village in Kenya, the infant Obama took his first breath...in Africa. Barry then travelled back to Mars, where he found out it really WAS called Barsoom, won the heart of Dejah Thoris and defeated the Zodangans, followed by a post-victory cigarette.

Edited by Honey Crumpet

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Timeline

The State of Hawaii has already CONFIRMED repeatedly... Drum roll...

Obama was born in Hawaii. End of story. Except for the loony toons...

Yeah....that's weird, isn't it. Why would Obama lie like this?