xebec

Evidence Obama Born In Kenya Goes Beyond 1991 Brochure

122 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

"variety of news sources" and "employees from a firm" dose not sound like creditable evidence. If any of it is true ,no dought Fox news and John Mcain would have reported this long ago. It would be to big of a story to be hid from any freelance reported looking for a pay day

You mean like sitting in the pews of a church for 20 years listening to Jeremiah Wright and his black liberation theology dogma, then pretending you never heard of any of that?

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

"variety of news sources" and "employees from a firm" dose not sound like creditable evidence. If any of it is true ,no dought Fox news and John Mcain would have reported this long ago. It would be to big of a story to be hid from any freelance reported looking for a pay day

Until John McCain reports it, it's not real? #######? And somehow I doubt you are Fox News aficionado.....maybe I'm Wrong? How about ABC? Good enough for you? ABC

Sorry to rock your little world....it's real. Don't disbelieve it just because you don't want it to be true. (I plagiarized you a little bit....hehe). :P

Belarus-240-animated-flag-gifs.gifUSA-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Timeline

You mean like sitting in the pews of a church for 20 years listening to Jeremiah Wright and his black liberation theology dogma, then pretending you never heard of any of that?

Geez Leatherneck...... Are you beginning to wonder how many Cleopatra progs are haunting this forum now? I sure am.....

1337549802[/url]' post='5389589']

Until John McCain reports it, it's not real? #######? And somehow I doubt you are Fox News aficionado.....maybe I'm Wrong? How about ABC? Good enough for you? ABC

Sorry to rock your little world....it's real. Don't disbelieve it just because you don't want it to be true. (I plagiarized you a little bit....hehe). :P

Your right on that, I'm not a fan of Fox news or msnbc, both are not news channels but entertainment channels trying to get ratings and keeping there viewers happy by telling them what to hear. I'm more of a fan of bbc and wrn, CNN can be ok but leans a little to the left. Anyway gotta wash my work clothes now. I still find it hard to believe that something that big can be covered up for that long, that just dose not happen now. have a good day.

Timeline

Geez Leatherneck...... Are you beginning to wonder how many Cleopatra progs are haunting this forum now? I sure am.....

No need to wonder, the place is infested with 'em! :yes:

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

I've read it and I could not find any mention of Obama ever having made that claim. Unless you're now saying that Obama changed not only his name but also his gender.

Come on, just admit it. B. Hussein Obama was pimping himself as this Kenyan prince until he realized that would come back and haunt him when he decided to run for president. He's probably smoking a huge doobie at his desk right now and laughing at our expense.

obama.jpg

I'll let you put on your big boy pants, and figure it out all on your own (after reading the article).

I love how condescending this place gets when someone asks a question.

Timeline

I've read it and I could not find any mention of Obama ever having made that claim. Unless you're now saying that Obama changed not only his name but also his gender.

He submitted biograophical information. Despite the pathetic attempt of this employee of an interested party to provide cover, it is abundantly clear that Obama made this claim in 1991 to this publisher, and let that biography stand through a number of subsequent revisions for 16 years. It was only pulled in 2007, after Obama was seeking the presidency. You can deny all you want, but the man claimed Kenyan birth for those 16 years. Live with it.

Timeline

Uh-oh. Looks like the state of Hawaii just opened a can 'o whoopass on Arizona's Secretary of State....

Hawaii responds to Bennett's Obama birth records request

PHOENIX -- The state of Hawaii has responded to Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett's request for proof that President Barack Obama was in fact born in the Aloha State.

The Hawaii attorney general's office has reportedly told Bennett that there are steps he needs to take in order to confirm President Obama's birth records.

Those steps include Bennett proving that he legitimately needs confirmation in order to update the records at his office.

Bennett recently said in an interview with KFYI that he had asked Hawaii to further verify the President's birth.

Bennett said he would consider removing President Obama's name from the ballot during this year's presidential election if Hawaii didn't fulfill his request.

Bennett stated that he is not a "birther," and believes that President Obama was born in the United States.

He went on to explain that he had received about 1,200 emails from Arizona voters who are concerned about President Obama's birth records, and felt it was his duty to follow up.

President Obama released his birth certificate last year after some people questioned whether he was actually born in Hawaii.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio has been investigating the President's birth certificate since last August. Arpaio has said that his investigation is still ongoing.

http://www.azfamily....-152213005.html

Edited by Mister Fancypants

You can put on your big boy pants too, or maybe choose a gentler place to post. :whistle:

What about big girl pants? Are those allowed?