Bad_Daddy

Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a break on child support

50 posts in this topic

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/man-fathered-30-kids-needs-break-child-support-140439765.html

By Pueng Vongs | The Sideshow – 4 hrs ago

And you thought Octomom had her hands full—a Tennessee man who has fathered 30 children is asking the courts for a break on child support.

Desmond Hatchett, 33, of Knoxville has children with 11 different women, reports WREG-TV.

The state already takes half his paycheck and divides it up, which doesn't amount to much when Hatchett is making only minimum wage. Some of the moms receive as little as $1.49 a month. The oldest child is 14 years old.

Hatchett explains how he reached such a critical mass: He had four kids in the same year. Twice.

Back in 2009 when Hatchett was in court to answer charges that many of the mothers were not receiving child support, he had 21 children. At the time, he said he was not going to father any more kids, but he ended up having nine more in the past three years.

The state cannot order Hatchett to stop making babies. He hasn't broken any laws, according to the report.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Timeline

Somebody should have relieved him of his nuts a long time ago.

These 11 women should be taken out of the reproductive chain as well. 30 children with 11 women - #######? Stands to reason that at least some of these women have more than one child from this loser. But hey, it's Tennessee. Shite like that happens in those parts.

I'm curious as to how many of these moms are on welfare atm.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Not sure what the story is. Seems that he's paying child support of 50% of his income already so sounds fair to me.

When you lay on a bed of nails you expect to get poked (no pun intended), so the Ladies get what's coming to bed by bedding down and having offsprigns with such a looser.

As always I have no sympathy for the adults, just for the innocent kids that are a product of this cacophony of idiocy.

Not sure what the story is. Seems that he's paying child support of 50% of his income already so sounds fair to me.

Maybe you missed this piece.

The state already takes half his paycheck and divides it up, which doesn't amount to much when Hatchett is making only minimum wage. Some of the moms receive as little as $1.49 a month.

How do you support a child with $1.49 a month? The answer is, you don't. So, the taxpayer picks up the rest. That's the issue.

This guy sounds highly potent. I bet if he just stares at a woman long enough she ends up knocked up.

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

Maybe you missed this piece.

How do you support a child with $1.49 a month? The answer is, you don't. So, the taxpayer picks up the rest. That's the issue.

So?

I didn't miss any pieces.

I'm not going to beat up on the Guy solely without touching on the Ladies also. Pesonally I don't give a Rats patootie about all the adults (using the term loosely here), I care just about the kids.

He didn't create the kids themselves. Are the Women working? This lame brain ideology that we need to send Fathers into poor houses is ludicrous. So what if he has only $1.49, what's the income level for the Mothers? Oh wait, if their #### backwards state is like Texas, they won't care about the income of the primary conservator when deciding CS.

A Man doesn't decide if a child will be born. It's like the old saying, "In an egg and bacon breakfast, the chicklen was involved but the Pig was committed".

Just so that you don't get carried away here, yes it's bad to have 11 kids period, I don't care if you are a gazillionaire, $1.49 can't feed a housefly but he's already paying 50% of his income (sorry that they get $1.49 per child - too bad), it's equally sad that more Women allowed themselves to be impregratned by this person.

Regarding the taxpayer bit, yes the taxpayer picks it up. We live in the USA, a country of law and social laws are on the book to cover this. It can be changed, but not by whinging on a forum.

Edited by Iyawo Ijebu

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

These 11 women should be taken out of the reproductive chain as well. 30 children with 11 women - #######? Stands to reason that at least some of these women have more than one child from this loser. But hey, it's Tennessee. Shite like that happens in those parts.

I agree. What the guy is doing is wrong, but come on... he can't be hiding 29 kids to make no 30.. what sort of woman has (presumably unprotected) sex with a guy like that?

Edited by Penguin_ie

Bye: Penguin

Me: Irish/ Swiss citizen, and now naturalised US citizen. Husband: USC; twin babies born Feb 08 in Ireland and a daughter in Feb 2010 in Arkansas who are all joint Irish/ USC. Did DCF (IR1) in 6 weeks via the Dublin, Ireland embassy and now living in Arkansas.

mod penguin.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

I agree. What the guy is doing is wrong, but common... he can't be hiding 29 kids to make no 30.. what sort of woman has (presumably unprotected) sex with a guy like that?

Incomprehensible .... :wacko:

Mar 2011 - After 5mths denied for lost docs - Attempts to follow up failed. Mar 18 2012 - I-129F sent - No sign of NOA1 but they have banked the check...Jul 24 - Update - USCIS has located our file
Infopass Apt - they sorted through everything - our 2011 and 2012 file keep getting mixed up - getting us a Case# (still waiting) Dec- Infopass Appt- expecting to get a case # in about a week ..Still no Case number

Mar 2013 Infopass - advised file was in a box somewhere,and it would be quicker for us to refile. Life gets in the way... New petition submitted July 2014 .
I-129F Sent : Jul 28 2014
TSC received: Aug 04 2014
I-129F NOA1 : Aug 06 2014
I-129F NOA2 : Feb 25 2015 (NOA2 copy rcd: Mar 02)

Sent to NVC: Mar 09 / Left NVC Apr 1 / Arr Embassy Apr 7 / Pkt 3 Rcd Apr 15 / Medical Apr 17 / Pkt 3 sent May 1 / Interview May 12

Left NZ May 15

Married Aug 10

Who wants to send fathers into poor houses? Call me old fashioned but I think a father ought to provide for his children. Period.

He was dragged to court because $1.49 is not enough so yes "they" are trying to send him to the poorhouse.

Has nothing to do with being old fashioned, it has to do with responsibility. He's paying child support, clearly not enough if you only look at the support from him, what about the support from the other parent?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I think they need to take more of his money. If he wants to keep making babies he needs to keep paying. Why is it that men can't learn to cover that little worm of theirs to stop the babies. I think when he gets down to bringing home 1.49 a week then he won't have much money to play about with.

Edited by NigeriaorBust

This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this.

I agree. What the guy is doing is wrong, but come on... he can't be hiding 29 kids to make no 30.. what sort of woman has (presumably unprotected) sex with a guy like that?

Madam, what did the Guy do wrong exactly?

Probably the same kind of Woman that marries convicted murderers that are on death row are the ones having unprotected sex with him.