Bad_Daddy

Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a break on child support

50 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
He was dragged to court because $1.49 is not enough so yes "they" are trying to send him to the poorhouse.

Has nothing to do with being old fashioned, it has to do with responsibility.

He is being dragged to court because he is NOT providing for his children. He is NOT being responsible. He chose to father far more children than he will ever be able to provide for. That's NOT being responsible. Not sure why that is such a hard concept for some.

I think they need to take more of his money. If he wants to keep making babies he needs to keep paying. Why is it that men can't learn to cover that little worm of theirs to stop the babies. I think when he gets down to bringing home 1.49 a week then he won't have much money to play about with.

Why can't the Women in his dating circle (not going to generalise here) do the same? Why is the resposibility to pay for children always fall on the Men? He didn't create those kids simgle handedly. This is not the 60's, we've had Women movement here in the US.

We are a country of laws, they cannot take more than 50 of his income. Thank God the judicial system doesn't have the ability to make up CS figures, at least not yet.

Again, I'm not supporting anyone in this story but just want to make sure that the debate is balanced.

He fathered more children than he can support. And after he did that, he fathered 25+ more. Odds are, he'll continue to father more children knowing good and well that he cannot possibly support them.

I see.

Moraly wrongdoer not legally wrongdoer.

He's not making these children himself though :no:

He is being dragged to court because he is NOT providing for his children. He is NOT being responsible. He chose to father far more children than he will ever be able to provide for. That's NOT being responsible. Not sure why that is such a hard concept for some.

He's being responsible by paying child support, in my book. Is it enough to feed the kids, of course not. But he is paying 50% as required already. Anyone can be dragged into court by anyone and at anytime, doesn't mean it's legit or worth merit.

I've asked on this thread about 5 times already, about the efforts of the other parent, no one has addressed that.

He's being responsible by paying child support, in my book. Is it enough to feed the kids, of course not.

He's paying $1.49 a month. That's not providing for one's child. Hence, he is not providing for his children and still fathering more. That may be responsible behavior to you but to me it is not.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

He's being responsible by paying child support, in my book. Is it enough to feed the kids, of course not. But he is paying 50% as required already. Anyone can be dragged into court by anyone and at anytime, doesn't mean it's legit or worth merit.

I've asked on this thread about 5 times already, about the efforts of the other parent, no one has addressed that.

They pushed

event.png

event.png

I see.

Moraly wrongdoer not legally wrongdoer.

He's not making these children himself though :no:

So it's okay to father children that one cannot support and provide for and then father dozens more children that one also cannot support and provide for. Nothing wrong with that at all. Got it. :wacko:

The report is not talking about the various mothers asking the courts for a break in supporting and providing for their children. The guy is on record asking the courts to relieve him of his responsibility - a responsibility he's not only not capable of meeting but according to the report also unwilling to meet. You may not have noted but he's not actually paying child support, his pay is being garnished by the state to the extend possible. That happens when one doesn't meet one's obligations. But I know, to you, the good man is being responsible. :wacko:

The report is not talking about the various mothers asking the courts for a break in supporting and providing for their children. The guy is on record asking the courts to relieve him of his responsibility - a responsibility he's not only not capable of meeting but according to the report also unwilling to meet. You may not have noted but he's not actually paying child support, his pay is being garnished by the state to the extend possible. That happens when one doesn't meet one's obligations. But I know, to you, the good man is being responsible. :wacko:

Not going to take your bait to turn this into a personal thing :wacko:

It's standard practise for the State to enforce child support payments and is usually specified in divorce decrees. And there's a benefit to the state to do that since they get $2 to every $1 collected from the Feds.

Anyone can ask the courts for anything, doesn't make the person asking an irresponsible person for exercising his judicial right. The Judge should tell him to approch the bench and do this :bonk: and then send the whole lot of them (the Guy and the Mothers) into counselling.

The fact that you see nothing being done wrong by Women producing offsprings with this character is outstanding to me.