Gary and Alla

I was waiting for theLiberal Members to post this

69 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

So it is irrelevant whatever I might do to piss you off or make you fearful of me, if you throw a punch I can take you out right then and there!

Welcome to Texas ! That's how it works, here.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

You know what went down as well as everyone else. The deceased was talking to a women on a cell phone. He wanted to score points with her. Show her he was a big man about town. Told her "This guy is giving me no respect". He is dissing me. He goes up to Zimmerman to put a few moves coach taught him from football and cold cocks him.Down zimmerman goes and is jumped upon. His head is being smacked against the cement curve.He made a fatal error in judgment. He assulted a man with a gun. This case should be written up as a sucide for attacking a man with a gun.

The man with the gun put himself in the position to get a righteous beat down is the scenario. Nobody alive knows what you claim 'everyone' knows, only the shooter who's directly responsible by his own actions for putting himself in a position where he needed to become a pansy with a gun.

Martin had no duty to retreat either, he simply wasn't armed with a gun.

B and J K-1 story

• April 2004 met online
  • July 16, 2006 Met in person on her birthday in United Arab Emirates
  • August 4, 2006 sent certified mail I-129F packet Neb SC
  • August 9, 2006 NOA1
  • August 21, 2006 received NOA1 in mail
  • October 4, 5, 7, 13 & 17 2006 Touches! 50 day address change... Yes Judith is beautiful, quit staring at her passport photo and approve us!!! Shaming works! LOL
  • October 13, 2006 NOA2! November 2, 2006 NOA2? Huh? NVC already processed and sent us on to Abu Dhabi Consulate!
  • February 12, 2007 Abu Dhabi Interview SUCCESS!!! February 14 Visa in hand!
  • March 6, 2007 she is here!
  • MARCH 14, 2007 WE ARE MARRIED!!!
  • May 5, 2007 Sent AOS/EAD packet
  • May 11, 2007 NOA1 AOS/EAD
  • June 7, 2007 Biometrics appointment
  • June 8, 2007 first post biometrics touch, June 11, next touch...
  • August 1, 2007 AOS Interview! APPROVED!! EAD APPROVED TOO...
  • August 6, 2007 EAD card and Welcome Letter received!
  • August 13, 2007 GREEN CARD received!!! 375 days since mailing the I-129F!

Remove Conditions:

• May 1, 2009 first day to file
  • May 9, 2009 mailed I-751 to USCIS CS

Filed: Timeline

Is it "self-defense" when your actions directly caused a physical confrontation? One you end, when it turns out you're a glass jawed panty-waste, with deadly gunfire to stop the beating you brougt on yourself?

you should be a counselor @ a battered woman's center....'guess you shoulda opened the beer you brought him' :wacko:

7yqZWFL.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

The man with the gun put himself in the position to get a righteous beat down is the scenario. Nobody alive knows what you claim 'everyone' knows, only the shooter who's directly responsible by his own actions for putting himself in a position where he needed to become a pansy with a gun.

Martin had no duty to retreat either, he simply wasn't armed with a gun.

Wrong.

The 17 year old had a duty not to confront his alleged stalker. What he should have done is call the police himself. He had a phone on him. He could have called 911 and said "someone is following me." Instead he turns around, starts following Zimmerman and confronts him. Lest you forget that Zimmerman LOST Martin and started going back to his car.

The young punk followed Zimmererman and then assaulted him. The kid got what he had coming for being an idiot. Perhaps if momma had taught him to call the cops or to steer away from trouble, he might be alive today.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Wrong.

The 17 year old had a duty not to confront his alleged stalker. What he should have done is call the police himself. He had a phone on him. He could have called 911 and said "someone is following me." Instead he turns around, starts following Zimmerman and confronts him. Lest you forget that Zimmerman LOST Martin and started going back to his car.

The young punk followed Zimmererman and then assaulted him. The kid got what he had coming for being an idiot. Perhaps if momma had taught him to call the cops or to steer away from trouble, he might be alive today.

Slight correction.

It's fine for Martin to confront Zimmerman. He could walk up to him and ask why he's being followed. Both had a right to be in the neighborhood and both have the right to approach the other and ask them questions.

It's when Martin started beating on Zimmerman that there was a problem and that is the reason why Martin dead.

The injuries were obviously self-inflicted.

Injuries to the hands can be construed as defensive wounds, or when Martin fell onto the pavement, after being shot. (Martin was found face down). If any debris are found on his knuckles, that would be indicative of how the wounds occurred.

Edited by ☼

The injuries were obviously self-inflicted.

Injuries to the hands can be construed as defensive wounds, or when Martin fell onto the pavement, after being shot. (Martin was found face down). If any debris are found on his knuckles, that would be indicative of how the wounds occurred.

:lol: have you ever seen someone brace their fall or block an attack w/ closed fists? yah me neither.

7yqZWFL.jpg

Why has this Zimmerman-Martin story turned into some kind of vitriolic 'conservatives are stupid, liberals are idiots' conversation? Maybe I've been out of the USA too long, but I don't get it. Doesn't everyone (news media included) have better things to do than politicize the death of a teenager? Right or wrong, the violent death a teenager is still a sad event, and at least deserves an investigation. The truth, as always, likely lies somewhere in the middle.

USCIS Stage

February 17th, 2012 - NOA1 Email

March 1st, 2012 - NOA2 Email (USC residing abroad)

NVC Stage

March 12th 2012 - Received

March 21st, 2012 - Case Number received

April 20th, 2012 - Case Closed

May 1st, 2012 - Interview scheduled

Embassy

May 29th, 2012 - Interview - Approved!

June 6th, 2012 - Passport with visa delivered

July 29th, 2012 - POE together in Houston

August 6th, 2012 - Social Security Card Received

August 16th, 2012 - Green Card Received

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Why has this Zimmerman-Martin story turned into some kind of vitriolic 'conservatives are stupid, liberals are idiots' conversation? Maybe I've been out of the USA too long, but I don't get it. Doesn't everyone (news media included) have better things to do than politicize the death of a teenager? Right or wrong, the violent death a teenager is still a sad event, and at least deserves an investigation. The truth, as always, likely lies somewhere in the middle.

The truth is Zimmerman should have had his day in court, and he has a right claim self defense, and if found innocent in court, that's fine.

He should not have the right to be let go without charges because a stand your ground law, because we all know that he was the aggressor to some extent. To what extent, we will probably never know. Zimmerman is now the only one who can reconstruct the entire timeline of events, but it obviously wasn't a case of "I was minding my own business and was attacked and had to resort to lethal force".

If he had been charged initially, none of this would have happened. Just like the hundreds of other cases we never really hear about.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

How do Zimmerman's injuries prove that he was not the aggressor in that situation? He admitted to following Martin. For no reason. Martin only had fists, he didn't get the pleasure of bringing a gun to this fight. So because, during some part of this altercation, Martin threw some punches means he deserved to be shot dead in the street?

Couldn't Zimmerman's injuries prove Martin's the one who tried to defend himself?

Who knows. I haven't been in the USA long enough to understand it, I don't think. It's impossible to have a discussion without bringing up the political side of things, it seems. I guess because I side with the Trayvon Martin side of things, with the little facts I know ... it means I'm a liberal, or it means I'm like Al Sharpton, or something equally ridiculous.

To some people, everything's proof of some kind of agenda. I haven't figured it out.

Edited by Coconuts

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

How do Zimmerman's injuries prove that he was not the aggressor in that situation? He admitted to following Martin. For no reason. Martin only had fists, he didn't get the pleasure of bringing a gun to this fight. So because, during some part of this altercation, Martin threw some punches means he deserved to be shot dead in the street?

Couldn't Zimmerman's injuries prove Martin's the one who tried to defend himself?

Following him for no reason? You're a neighborhood watchman. Someone strange who you've never seen before it walking through your neighborhood hiding their face, you aren't the least bit concerned? He had reason to follow him and see where he was going. - Also Martin's wounds were his fists and the gunshot wound, meaning that Zimmererman didn't touch Martin.

Zimmerman's wounds match Zimmerman's story, not what the media tried to spin it was being. We can argue this all day long, but the evidence points towards Zimmerman telling the truth in what happened (as of this point in time). Unless the prosectution has something huge in store, they're on a sinking ship without a paddle.

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Following him for no reason? You're a neighborhood watchman. Someone strange who you've never seen before it walking through your neighborhood hiding their face, you aren't the least bit concerned? He had reason to follow him and see where he was going. - Also Martin's wounds were his fists and the gunshot wound, meaning that Zimmererman didn't touch Martin.

Zimmerman's wounds match Zimmerman's story, not what the media tried to spin it was being. We can argue this all day long, but the evidence points towards Zimmerman telling the truth in what happened (as of this point in time). Unless the prosectution has something huge in store, they're on a sinking ship without a paddle.

A neighborhood watchman doesn't track down suspicious people and confront them. They call the police. Which Zimmerman did, admittedly, but continued to follow the kid afterwards. Zimmerman isn't a cop, he's a freaking volunteer WATCHMAN. What part of that gives him the right to patrol a neighborhood with a gun and follow people and interrogate them?

I know if someone seemingly random guy on the street started following me first in his car, then on foot, I'd be pretty concerned.

I might even freak out and throw a punch or two if I were close enough to be able to. Does that make ME the aggressor or the person who is following me?

Edited by Coconuts