pelontigres

how long to receive visa, i need help please

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

my fiance had her interview last friday may 4, she was approved and we havent received a tracking number or info on where the package is at, i have sent numerous emails to the usvisa-info email and they have just told me to wait, am i still under the normal processing time or do i need to do something else? please help

Can take up to 2 weeks is what I have seen... Interview on the 4th.... plus 14 days.... makes it the 18th of May...

K1 VISA PROCESS
2011-10-24: I-129F Sent from Doral, FL to lock box, Dallas, TX
2011-10-31: Received USCIS NOA1 Letter
2012-04-02 (8:30AM): I-129F Approved. NO RFE!
2012-04-06: Received USCIS NOA2 Letter
2012-06-06: Interview / Approved!!!
2012-06-15: (2:20PM) POE Miami International Airport
2012-06-26: Married

AOS PROCESS
2012-08-31: Sent I-485 and I-765 applications from Doral, FL to lock box, Chicago, IL
2012-09-06: Case accepted and routed to USCIS National Benefits Center for processing
2012-09-13: Received both I-485 and I-765 NOA's (9/6/12) and the Biometrics appointment letter
2012-10-03: Biometrics taken
2012-11-05: I-765 - Approved - Employment Authorization Card production ordered
2012-11-09: I-765 - Employment Authorization Card mailed
2012-11-13: I-765 - Employment Authorization Card received

2013-07-05 (11:45AM): AOS Approved. NO RFE. NO Interview.

2013-07-11: Green Card mailed.

2013-07-12: Received I-797, NOA, Welcome to the USA

2013-07-15: Green Card received.

2016-04-06: Earliest Accepted ROC Filing Date

AOS Approved 7/5/2013:
308 days (10 months & 8 days) since AOS package was sent
302 days (10 months & 2 days) since NOA1
275 days (9 months & 5 days) since Biometrics taken

1PVym5.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

my fiance had her interview last friday may 4, she was approved and we havent received a tracking number or info on where the package is at, i have sent numerous emails to the usvisa-info email and they have just told me to wait, am i still under the normal processing time or do i need to do something else? please help

paciencia.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

nothing to do now.. we're on thesame boat! itz my 3rd week now,all we have to do is pray and have fun while we're still with our beloved family

Febuary 13 - Sent I-129f

Febuary 17 - NOA1

March 15 - RFE

March 16 - Replied RFE

March 21 - NOA2

March 26 - NVC received

March 26 - Got MNL case #

March 26 - Received NOA2 hard copy

March 26 - Paid BPI $350

April 17 - Medical( St. Lukes)

April 24 - Interview (Administrative Review 221g

May 15 - received text from to go that visa is ready for pick up!! (OMG! finally!!)

THANK YOU LORD FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

We are having the same problem! My fiance's interview was Wednesday, May 2nd and they said he was approved. We had been told all along we could pick up the visa the next day. Then at the interview, they said no, the next week. Now it's Friday night here and still nothing! I have called and emailed, but no one will give me any information. They just say it is within normal processing time so they cannot do anything.

The frustrating thing for us is that we live in Uganda, but he had to travel to Nairobi, Kenya, for his interview. I went with him for the interview but had to come back here for work. Now he is stranded and is bored out of his mind. It's expensive for him to stay there and he is missing work here!

It seems that after it has been 2 weeks, they may be willing to offer information. The people I have spoken to at the Call Center and via email have said they can't do anything until that point.

Sorry I can't help!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

For me it took about 1 week to get the visa in Juarez, there's really nothing you can do but wait. Good luck!

K1 visa
Filed I-129: Dec 3rd 2010
Interview: July 6th 2011 APPROVED!

AOS
Filed: Oct 4th 2011
AOS Interview: Feb 7th 2012 - RFE sad.png
AOS Approved: Feb 9th - without sending RFE
Green Card received: Feb 17th smile.png

ROC

Filed: Nov 13th 2013

Approved: March 13th 2014

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Uganda
Timeline

We are still waiting for my fiance's visa in Nairobi (it's Day 13). I talked with the Call Center in the US for the 4th time tonight and got passed up to a supervisor. He took the case information and said he would contact the help desk and try to get information for me. I just worry the paperwork is lost on someone's desk or something. Hopefully we will get answers soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.