Henia

Pregnancy Test Question

90 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

c'mon Henia... you can get out for a preggertest! somehow you MUST find a way - we are all living vicariously thru you .... GO GET THE DANG TEST NOW! :P

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Isnt' there like an old wives tale test you can do? Isnt' there something to do with a rabbit? I just know the ACDC song (or is it Aerosmith) when it says "you can't catch me 'cause the rabbit done died". Now we know there's rabbits there 'cuase y'all eat them right? So we just have to figure out what to do to it. :huh:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Just trying to figure this out.

There are two boxes, one box has a horizontal line, and the other has a vertical line?

or there are two boxes, one box has two lines and the other has one?

If it's like the ones I take, there are two boxes, one that tells you if you are prego, and the other that tells you if you did the test right.

The box that tells you if you are prego will normally have a horizontal line and if you are prego, then a second line will also form in this box.

The second box the line is normally vertical and indicates that you used enough urine to have more accurate results.

I hope this clarifes it a little more.

Adil & Janine

06/17/06- Wedding

08/16/06- I-130 and EAD sent with AOS packet

08/24/06- I-130, EAD, I-485 recieved

08/28/06- NOA1 for I-130, EAD, and I-485

09/01/06- Recieved boimetrics appointment letter

09/07/06- Biometrics appointment

10/24/06- Recieved letter for initial interview

11/21/06- EAD approved

11/27/06- EAD Recieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/06- Touched- NOA for EAD sent

12/01/06- I-130 and I-485 Touched

12/20/06- Initial interview

12/20/06- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (4 months!)

12/27/06- Recieved NOA2 for I-130

12/27/06- Recieved welcome letter

12/27/06- I-485 touched, New card ordered

01/03/06- PERMANENT RESIDENT CARD RECIEVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!

09/18/08- Sent I-751... hopefully I did it corectly!

09/something... recieved NOA1 for I-751

10/16/08- Recieved biometrics appointment letter

10/25/08- Biometrics appontment!

03/19/09- Recieved letter stating I-751 transfered to CSC

03/30/09- I-751 approved!

04/02/09- Recieved approval letter

04/30/09- Recieved new card

10/14/09- Sent N-400... the wait begins again.....

10/24/09- Recieved NOA receipt letter

02/05/10- Recieved Fingerprint notification

02/23/10- Fingerprinting appointment

04/07/10- N-400 Interview

10/07/10- Request for aditional evidencce

02/07/11- Oath Ceremony letter arrives!!!!!!!!!!

02/18/11- Oath Ceremony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Isnt' there like an old wives tale test you can do? Isnt' there something to do with a rabbit? I just know the ACDC song (or is it Aerosmith) when it says "you can't catch me 'cause the rabbit done died". Now we know there's rabbits there 'cuase y'all eat them right? So we just have to figure out what to do to it. :huh:

I'm sorry...who'all eat them? and then you know if you're pregnant??? eek I think you might mean a time when I heard people injected their pee into rabbits and if the pregnant hormone was present, it poisonned the bunny and in a few days he died. I guess you could do that :(

But i wouldn't eat the bunny

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

Timeline

I'm sorry...who'all eat them? and then you know if you're pregnant??? eek I think you might mean a time when I heard people injected their pee into rabbits and if the pregnant hormone was present, it poisonned the bunny and in a few days he died. I guess you could do that :(

But i wouldn't eat the bunny

I thought when we were talking about food one time the Algerian folk mentioned that rabbit was something commonly eaten there.

Oh never mind...I guess you really have to know what you're doing with the whole rabbit thing since you have to disect it to check out the ovaries.

"The rabbit died," she whispers into the phone.

Her husband didn't have to be told, he knew what that meant, there was a bun in the oven!

The phrase, "The rabbit died," came to be a euphemism for a positive pregnancy test in the late 1920 and early 1930s. Around 1927 it was discovered that if you injected the urine of a pregnant woman into a rabbit, there would be corpora hemorrhagica in the ovaries of the rabbit. These bulging masses on the ovaries could not be seen with out killing the rabbit to inspect the ovaries, so invariably, every rabbit died, even if the woman wasn't pregnant.

http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/pregnancytes.../rabbittest.htm

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Timeline
"The rabbit died," she whispers into the phone.

Her husband didn't have to be told, he knew what that meant, there was a bun in the oven!

The phrase, "The rabbit died," came to be a euphemism for a positive pregnancy test in the late 1920 and early 1930s. Around 1927 it was discovered that if you injected the urine of a pregnant woman into a rabbit, there would be corpora hemorrhagica in the ovaries of the rabbit. These bulging masses on the ovaries could not be seen with out killing the rabbit to inspect the ovaries, so invariably, every rabbit died, even if the woman wasn't pregnant.

http://pregnancy.about.com/cs/pregnancytes.../rabbittest.htm

:huh::unsure::lol::lol::lol:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
c'mon Henia... you can get out for a preggertest! somehow you MUST find a way - we are all living vicariously thru you .... GO GET THE DANG TEST NOW! :P
:lol: Snaps I tried to keep it a secret but as usual my husband twisted my arm, as he called and seemed to just *know* something had happened.... :huh: Hmmm how did he know? Anyway as he called me from work, and as I told him what happened he screamed? Whaaaaaaaat? Elhamdullaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I told him to hold his horses cos I think the test was botched... he said he would bring a few home to retest. Snaps, sooo I wanted to keep it secret until I knew yes or no... :whistle: By by chance, does anyone know what the time period for someone to have their ovulation and fertile period?...so I can do some calucations...is it 10 or 15 or 20 days after the menses? :huh::help:

Anyway more to report inchallah tomorrow...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
By by chance, does anyone know what the time period for someone to have their ovulation and fertile period?...so I can do some calucations...is it 10 or 15 or 20 days after the menses? :huh::help:

around 12-14 days after the start of your period, depending on when the egg was released by the ovary

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

By by chance, does anyone know what the time period for someone to have their ovulation and fertile period?...so I can do some calucations...is it 10 or 15 or 20 days after the menses? :huh::help:

around 12-14 days after the start of your period, depending on when the egg was released by the ovary

:lol: Aaaaaaaaaand a man comes to the recuse :lol: Thanks Charles, knew I could count on you :thumbs:
Has it been at least 10 days since you missed it?
Yeuuuuuup!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

:lol: Aaaaaaaaaand a man comes to the recuse :lol: Thanks Charles, knew I could count on you :thumbs:
Yeuuuuuup!

lol :lol:

you can name the baby after me ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline

Yeuuuuuup!

lol :lol:

you can name the baby after me ;)

Chuckie? or Charlena? Hmmm has possiblities happy0089.gif

Men cant get pregnant, so the answer is No.

Ok so I have been feeling quite *bad* these 2 weeks...so I decided to take one of the pregnancy test's that I brought with me, just for a laugh.

I just brought the 2 sticks in their packages, no instructions or the box. I went online to the Fact Plus www to see their instructions. Basically said that if you are positive pregnant then you will have a line in each little box on the tester paralell to each other. OK so I have 2 lines... one in the box marked "C" that is vertical and also one in the box marked "R" but that is not vertical, but horizontal. The more I kept looking at the test and the instructions I am getting confused... is any pregnancy test profis or knowledgable medical person out there that can help me? Am I pregnant or not?

Timeline

I ovulate about 12 to 14 days after the first day of my period. I always know 'cause I get wicked cramps and have to take a couple of motrin.

Wow so you're actually late too! Have you been late before or are you normally regular? Will this be the first ME/NA VJ baby so far? :D

Men cant get pregnant, so the answer is No.

huh?????

Henia is 100% woman!!!! :yes:

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.