BrockUK

I-29F Form assistance please? (Helping my US finacee)

142 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Ah, I cant edit my post. But te strange thing is is that we requested for it to be expedited some weeks ago when we knew about her condition. And they denied it.

Wonder what changed their minds?

Who cares, we are getting the NOA2 (today is Day 73!!)

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

MY PROPOSAL AT WRESTLEMANIA 28, FL

♥ Love Timeline ♥

11/11/2003 ~ We met online on a wrestling forum & MySpace promoting the same music band

14/07/2005 ~ Lost contact with each other :(

10/05/2010 ~ We got back in contact, re-establishing our friendship

25/06/2010 ~ Confessed our love for one another, officially a couple! ^_^

29/03/2011 ~ Flew to the USA to meet each other for the first time in Atlanta, GA

10/10/2011 ~ Flew to the USA for a surprise visit in her hometown of Chattanooga, TN

14/01/2012 ~ Flew to TN for a medical emergency; she was hospitalised

23/03/2012 ~ Flew to TN to take her for her first holiday to Miami, FL

29/03/2012 ~ Proposed to her in front of her favourite WWE wrestler CM Punk, she said YES!!!

♥ K-1 Timeline ♥

29/05/2012 ~ I-129f Sent

14/06/2012 ~ NOA1 Received (VSC)

??/??/???? ~ NOA2 Received

Best wishes Brock, and the VWP requires a return ticket.

AOS for my husband
8/17/10: INTERVIEW DAY (day 123) APPROVED!!

ROC:
5/23/12: Sent out package
2/06/13: APPROVED!

Timeline

Fantastic news, Brock! good.gif Hopefully everything will go very fast and smooth now.

Best wishes for you two heart.gif

Thank you so much!! I am sure everything will work out! :)

Best wishes Brock, and the VWP requires a return ticket.

Yep, got that plus letter from landlord, copies of re-occring bills and lettr from employer! :thumbs:

♥ Love Timeline ♥

11/11/2003 ~ We met online on a wrestling forum & MySpace promoting the same music band

29/03/2011 ~ Flew to the USA to meet each other for the first time in Atlanta, GA

10/10/2011 ~ Flew to the USA for a surprise visit in her hometown of Chattanooga, TN

29/03/2012 ~ Proposed to her in front of her favourite WWE wrestler CM Punk, she said YES!!!

♥ K-1 Timeline ♥

29/05/2012 ~ I-129f Sent

I am happy for you two, but wait till you actually have the approval in hand :) you just never know with them and I can't help but being skeptical about what they say over the phone... having said that, fingers crossed! I am really hoping you'll get some great news within a few days! I am glad you are going to visit her, she needs you right now!

Our (K1) Journey

01-17-2012: I 129F sent

01-24-2012: NOA1 date! => Vermont Service Centre

08-02-2012: NOA2 (195 days!!!)

09-24-2012: interview - Approved!

09-26-2012: visaarrow-10x10.png issued

09-28-2012: visa received by a registeredarrow-10x10.png post

11-01-2012: POE Dublin

11-17-2012: wedding

AOS Journey

11-23-2012: AOS package sent

11-27-2912: package received and signed for at the Chicago office

11-29-2012: case numbers assigned

12-03-2012: Biometrics letter sent to the old addressarrow-10x10.png (never received)

12-10-2012: NOA1 hardcopy for I 765 and I 131

12-15-2012: NOA1 hardcopy for I 485

12-28-2012: biometrics (missed)

01-17-2013: newarrow-10x10.png biometric date

01-25-2013: EAD approval

01-30-2013: EAD production

01-31-2013: EAD mailed

02-02-2013: EAD received

My ROC Journey:

03-20-2015: I751 package sent

03-23-2015: NOA1

03-25-2015: check cashedarrow-10x10.png

07-31-2015: Biometrics ( Biometrics letter sent to the old address never received, missed it on 07/06 and had to have it rescheduled after many phone calls and service requests)

09-07-2015: Card in Production email.

09-09-2015: Card mailed

09-11-2015: Card delivered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

• 2 months later...
Timeline

Hello my VJ family,

It has been a while since I posted on here. I mean, on this post. I have been on other posts here and there but haven't really explained what has been going on. Id thought I would keep you guys updated.

So I did go over there to see her for about a month. I was really vervous at the POE (Atlanta). When I told the officer my reason, she did sympathise with my situation, but made it clear that I had to return to the UK. I was polite, but my mind being else where it was hard dot consentrate.

Borded my flight to Chattanooga, TN. Got into a taxi and opened her door (she gave me a copy of her house key). I have enver seen her so happy before...well, appart from the day I proposed to her. She was crying, I was crying, happy not sad mind you. We just laid there in bed, telling her that everything will be ok and she will get through this.

For 4 weeks, I took her to the chemothrapy 4 days a week. Thats it. We didnt go out, we didnt go anywhere. I made sure that I looked after her. I went grocery shopping, checked up on her godmother, cut her grass, feed our cats. But you know, I didnt mind it. It felt great that I was there, being there for her and doing all this so that she would get better.

More and more appointments came and gone, showing signs of improvment. Unfortunately, she still needed surgery and her surgery was scheduled a few weeks after I had to go home. I was really upset, but she understood, and she was very proud and happy that I came over for 4 weeks just to look after her. She said she would pay me back, but Iam like hey, we are in this together, money doesnt matter.

Sure enough her surgery is this week. I hae been leaving my webcam on all day and night just to make sure she is safe and I am looking after her as much as I can. Doctors are confident that after this, she will be in remission (cancer free).

However, the expedited petition did not go through. Apparntly they 'lost' the confirmation so I am still waiting for the NOA2 with the rest of the May VSC filers. Hopefully we will hear soon. My work hasnt been so supportive of my situation to say the least. I requested to go part time so I can look after my fiancee, they declined. I requested that I have no lunch break so I can gome home early (I work 12 hour shifts), they declined. Heck, I asked if I could bring my own laptop so I can monitor her (lol no not like a stalker!), but again. They declined.

Nevertheless, I guess I wanted to thank you guys for convincing me to go. It broke my heart that I couldnt stay for the surgery, but being there and helping her through the chemothrapy really made a difference. I know she will pull though this, put this behind us and look forward to our future of becoming husband and wife.

♥ Love Timeline ♥

♥ K-1 Timeline ♥

29/05/2012 ~ I-129f Sent

• 1 month later...
Timeline

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd keep you posted. Maria had to go into the ER. According to her 'doctor' the drugs he was giving her was 'experimental'. I say that loosely because he never told us that is was experimental!!!

It has had an adverse affect on her and instead of reducing the fluid from her system it has increased! She was in hospital last weekend as they were draining the fluid out of her brain and testing the enzymes to see if there is another tumour growing again.

She has another appointment this weekend, so I have decided to fly over this Friday (21st) until the new year so I can look after her and be there for Christmas and my birthday (1st time for both yay!)

I will try and keep everyone posted, but if I don't I hope y'all (trying to be Southern!!) have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

Congrats on those who have made it this far!! It does bring me a little joy and hope that my comrades are getting through this process! I am hoping to get my packet when I come home (YEAH RIGHT!!!!)

♥ Love Timeline ♥

♥ K-1 Timeline ♥

29/05/2012 ~ I-129f Sent

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.