12 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone!!!

Help me understand what is going on with our case:

Last March 14 we requested an expedite process on our case, we file I-129F July 2011. They required us to send some medical certificate and the diagnosis and prognosis and my fiance's letter explaining the why's. We mailed it March 23, 2012 and till now we have not receive any notice from them, not even a word. So we called their customer service to verify and only told to wait (?)

Yesterday, April 19, 2011 I noticed at their website while I was hoping to find good news, I saw another Request for Evidence asking us for Initial Evidence...but till today we have not receive any email or mail from them what we are suppose to send them.

Can you please help me understand our case?

We are so depressed and specially my fiance HELP US!!! WHAT SHOULD WE DO??? THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Sometimes the website's updates are delayed.The RFE there may also mean the old RFE that was previously requested to you.

NATURALIZATION

GC-Date: 08-03-2012

Sent: 05-07-2015
Cashd: 05-13-2015
NOA: 05-12-2015

Fprints: 06-01-2015
In Line: 07-06-2015
Int Ltr: 08-17-2015
Intview: 09-16-2015
Oath: 09-16-2015
Field Office: Newark, NJ

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

If I were you, I would call

National Customer Service Center (NCSC): 1-800-375-5283 and request to speak to a Tier 2 CSR. Be firm (nice, polite, but firm) and request to speak to someone who can give you answers!

Timeline

Sometimes the website's updates are delayed.The RFE there may also mean the old RFE that was previously requested to you.

I wish that is the case. But the date is much different, it is April 18, 2012.

Timeline

If I were you, I would call

National Customer Service Center (NCSC): 1-800-375-5283 and request to speak to a Tier 2 CSR. Be firm (nice, polite, but firm) and request to speak to someone who can give you answers!

Can a beneficiary call and be entertained? I did try that once and they refuse to talk to me. My fiance has difficulty talking. He is using an electrolarynx. I just wondered what happened to our application for expedite, no news aboutit.

Filed: Timeline

Hi everyone!!!

Last March 14 we requested an expedite process on our case, we file I-129F July 2011. They required us to send some medical certificate and the diagnosis and prognosis and my fiance's letter explaining the why's. We mailed it March 23, 2012 and till now we have not receive any notice from them, not even a word. So we called their customer service to verify and only told to wait (?)

Yesterday, April 19, 2011 I noticed at their website while I was hoping to find good news, I saw another Request for Evidence asking us for Initial Evidence...but till today we have not receive any email or mail from them what we are suppose to send them.

We are so depressed and specially my fiance HELP US!!! WHAT SHOULD WE DO??? THANK YOU VERY MUCH

yap call them again..tell them your not sure if they are getting your fax/email/mail (not sure how u send ur RFE)if u get lucky they will transfer u to a customer service who has the ability to check if they received any fax/email/mail from you..i did that yesterday...

The longer it takes to happen the more you'll appreciate it when it does!

True.So I guess it's best to call them and speak to a tier 2 officer and inquire about it.

It's possible to get 2 RFE's.

Edited by YJPlove

NATURALIZATION

GC-Date: 08-03-2012

Sent: 05-07-2015
Cashd: 05-13-2015
NOA: 05-12-2015

Fprints: 06-01-2015
In Line: 07-06-2015
Int Ltr: 08-17-2015
Intview: 09-16-2015
Oath: 09-16-2015
Field Office: Newark, NJ

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Hi everyone!!!

Simple. The first request was for evidence you needed to determine if you were eligible for an expedite, it was NOT regarding your petition itself.

The expedite was denied or you would have had an approval by now. They do not send notices to tell you the expedite was not granted. Expedites for K-1s rarely are granted, particualrly NOT when they are requested many months after the case is filed.

The RFE is for your petition which has now reached adjudication in a normal timeframe. Respond to the RFE with what they want.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

It's possible to get 2 RFE's.

Thats true, but they did not get two RFEs. They got a request for information regarding the request for an expedite and NOW got an RFE for the petition. They have received only ONE RFE for the petition.

The expedite was probably not granted but the case was about due anyway. Possibly it WAS expedited, hard to tell at this point in the process, but even if a case is expedited it does not mean you are exempt from RFEs. It just means they look at your case sooner than they would. All the same qualifications apply AND your expedite is lost. You need to request ANOTHER expedite for the RFE and another for NVC and another for the consulate.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Actually youre not on RFE, what thyere asking you are other evidences that you qualify for the expedite youre asking for. You used the medical issues for your case to be expedited right? you sent them medical records but they asked for some more documents, theyre not satisfied with the docs you sent them..

Timeline

Actually youre not on RFE, what thyere asking you are other evidences that you qualify for the expedite youre asking for. You used the medical issues for your case to be expedited right? you sent them medical records but they asked for some more documents, theyre not satisfied with the docs you sent them..

we got the mail and they need 2 copies of my fiance's photo. I hope this is it!!! I don't know what happened to the passport-style photo we sent them the first time, and why they are asking 2 more.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.