I AM NOT THAT GUY

What are the best ways for an old Kano to keep a young Pinay from getting bored on her day off?

49 posts in this topic

Anything that doesn't cost a lot of money?

Oh come ON! You know full well something that's 1) cheap (usually free unless there's dinner and a movie involved) and 2) super-fun.

Unless you're doing it wrong. :mellow:

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

... what does she enjoy doing? What do you enjoy doing? Tough to answer a question about another person... maybe ask her this very question see what she thinks.

For me it would be grab the helmets and jump on the bike, not totally free but for the cost of a few gallons of gas... a great time! (at least it will be when we finally get home!)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: Timeline

Oh come ON! You know full well something that's 1) cheap (usually free unless there's dinner and a movie involved) and 2) super-fun.

Unless you're doing it wrong. :mellow:

Well, that lasts less than an hour, and I am being generous there. What happens after that?

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Explore what interests her, any hobbies she might be interested in? Buy two very nice bicycles and start going for bike rides in the park, around a lake, strap the bikes to the car, drive to the nearest wilderness park, enjoy a bike ride and enjoy nature. You kill three birds with one stone; you get exercise, you get to bond and you get to take in a bit of nature -- and not very expensive. Outside of the initial cost of the bikes and safety gear, that activity won't cost much.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

But she's Filipina! They are like vampires, they tend to avoid the sun.

umbrella_at_the_beach.jpg

:rofl: yes they do for sure!!

I am from Arizona and I find the Phils (Manila area) to be cloudy a lot more often, sunshine will take on a whole new meaning when we get home.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes being in AZ, it is very interesting with a Filipina. Winter is cold and summer is hot. Spring and fall are close to Philippines. But now she understands what I mean by "dry heat" versus philippine "wet heat".

As for things to do: go see a movie, go to the malls, sit and drink a cold drink, get a bunch of friends together for a party..... you can always have an old movie fest at home.... if it summer go to the public pool. go for a drive, talk a walk in the woods, go to a museum, go listen to a band play, go work in the local church, help out a t a rescue shelter, find a local cooking class, go look at open houses, go brose a landscape nursery, go to a farmers market, go to a flea market, go visit a farm, take a tour of a power plant, walk around downtown, explore an areae of the city you have not taken her to, meet with the pastor of the church,

spend the day with the radio on, and cuddled up with her beside you on the couch holding her hand, brush her hair, tell you love her, and just be with her. cuddle up together for nap in the afternoon. go buy her roses, then tell her how each rose is special. Play ca game or tow with her... have her plan a special meal then go out and buy the groceries to cook the meal together.

K-1 Visa Timeline:

02/11/2011 - Engaged at her house by her Godmother.

02/18/2011 - Engagement party with relatives - propose in Visayan.

02/24/2011 - K-1 packet sent.

09/18/2011 - POE, Viva Las Vegas, Baby !!!!! Home to Phoenix.

12/10/2011 - Official Wedding

07/05/2012 - Princess Rose born.

07/07/2012 - AP/EAD received.

07/17/2012 - AOS passed. (Birthday for Mama Rayos)

event.png

event.png

event.png

Fun for us tonight was spending some time with our son before he had to go to sleep, then eating some fresh fruit and watching a Jackie Chan movie. I know, we are boring people, hehe...

Us girls love shopping but since we are tight in the budget, my husband treat for me is going to a second hand store. I have like $5 each dresses and $1.5 shoes ..and like tonight, i bought picture frames for $1 each. I alwys have a big smile in my face everytime i able to shop and not guilty of spending much! and if you really cant spend a dollar, just window shop. It's fun! holding hands while walking while checking out stuff and planning for the future of the two of you. hehe

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

:rofl: yes they do for sure!!

I am from Arizona and I find the Phils (Manila area) to be cloudy a lot more often, sunshine will take on a whole new meaning when we get home.

So will the feeling of being inside an oven. Amy has no idea that she's going from the frying pan -- directly into the oven.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC

Timeline

So will the feeling of being inside an oven. Amy has no idea that she's going from the frying pan -- directly into the oven.

Over the past year I have tried to tell her about DRY heat but until she lives it she won't understand. I tell her in the summer we get up early so we are done riding by 10AM in the winter we sleep in and don't go out riding until after 10 AM. Of course a weekend end run up into the mountains is always great.

It will be interesting.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.