Bad_Daddy

Secret Service looking into Ted Nugent's anti-Obama message

54 posts in this topic

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/secret-looking-ted-nugent-violent-anti-obama-message-225142639.html

Olivier Knox | The Ticket – 7 hrs ago

The U.S. Secret Service is looking into a violent rant by "Catch Scratch Fever" rocker Ted Nugent in which he denounced President Barack Obama and his top advisers as "evil" and urged National Rifle Association members to help "chop their heads off in November."

"I'll tell you this right now: If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," Nugent said. "We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. Any questions?"

Nugent, speaking at the organization's annual gathering over the weekend, praised NRA members but warned that if they did not "get everybody in your lives to clean house in this vile, evil, America-hating administration, I don't even know what you're made out of."

"If the coyote's in your living room, pissing on your couch, it's not the coyote's fault. It's your fault for not shooting him," he said.He also denounced the administration as "criminals" and said a Democratic victory in November would mean "we'll be a suburb of Indonesia next year" — an apparent reference to Obama's boyhood time there.

Secret Service spokesman Brian Leary told Yahoo News: "We are aware of the incident and we are conducting appropriate follow-up."

And a spokeswoman for Mitt Romney, whom Nugent has endorsed, distanced the campaign from his remarks.

"Divisive language is offensive no matter what side of the political aisle it comes from. Mitt Romney believes everyone needs to be civil," Andrea Saul said by email.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Ted's just telling it like it is.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Ted's just telling it like it is.
He's a breath of fresh air, si man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

He's a breath of fresh air, si man.

:yes:

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
:yes:
We thought that you were trained by now, sigh man: the proper response is not :yes: , but a typed "Si, man," si man.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

The first amendement is not needed to protect popular speech. Not sure what they are going to "look into" and not sure how "We are aware of it and taking appropriate action" means they are doing anything but ignoring it.

Nugent is over the top, and that has been his signature persona for decades. So what?

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

The first amendement is not needed to protect popular speech. Not sure what they are going to "look into" and not sure how "We are aware of it and taking appropriate action" means they are doing anything but ignoring it.

Nugent is over the top, and that has been his signature persona for decades. So what?

where the ** gives you that idea? For one, Nugent's vitriol is not popular, except among RWN' s. Nugent should be as grateful for the 1st Amendment as he is for the 2nd, because without it, he'd be placed in Guantanimo as an enemy of the state. If he were a radical muslim, the teabaggers would be demanding he be thrown in prison. Thank God for the 1st Amendment so that douchebags like Nugent can say anti-American sh!t and not get arrested.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

nugent is just another troll trying to get attention. nothing significant, just move on to another post.

"Family time is very precious and you should cherish every moment of it."

01/20/12 - I-130 sent to Chicago Lockbox.

01/26/12 - NOA1 received and processing at Vermont.

06/28/12 - NOA2 announced on status check.

06/29/12 - NVC received case learned on 07/2/12.

06/30/12 - Hard copy NOA2 received.

07/09/12 - NVC Casefile Number and IIN Issued.

07/16/12 - Receive and Sent DS-3032 via email.

07/17/12 - Mailed DS-3032 via mail, AOS bill received via email, paid online, Optin email sent.

07/18/12 - Optin accepted and new case number, AOS marked paid, emailed AOS packet.

07/24/12 - Assigned as Agent, IV Fee bill received via email, paid online.

07/25/12 - IV Fee marked paid, emailed IV packet.

07/31/12 - Emailed GZO Supplemental Packet 3.

08/02/12 - Case completed and commenced final review.

08/03/12 - Shipped all copies of forms/letters/documents to my wife - arriving on 8/9/12.

08/06/12 - Case completed final review.

08/09/12 - Appointment letter received via email interview date set 9/6/12.

08/14/12 - Medical exam done.

08/15/12 - Medical exam results all normal.

09/06/12 - Submitted required documents at the embassy and interview set next day at 0730.

09/07/12 - Visa approved, click here for review http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/view-dos-cis-reviews.php?entry=10401 .

09/14/12 - Visa received on hand!

10/07/12 - Arrived at NYC! click here for review http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/view-poe-reviews.php?entry=15293

10/20/12 - Received welcome letter from USCIS.

10/25/12 - Green Card received!

"Nothing is more difficult than the art of maneuvering for advantageous positions." - Sun-Tzu

04/27/13 - Submitted DS-160 online for parent-in-laws and sister-in-law.

05/01/13 - Paid DS-160 or MRV Fee Payments on CGI Stanley.

05/03/13 - Made appointment for 05/16/13 on CGI Stanley.

05/16/13 - Arrived at GUZ and impromptu notice on the front it was closed.

05/30/13 - B2 visa interview passed! Read review here http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/433263-b2-visa-was-approved-for-parentinlaw/ <p>

"Good ideas are not adopted automatically. They must be driven into practice with courageous patience." - ADM Hyman G. Rickover

08/08/14 - Mailed I-175 application.

08/11/14 - I-175 arrived at VSC.

08/18/14 - Received NOA1 with date 08/12/14.

08/27/14 - Received biometrics appointment for 09/09/14.

02/27/15 - GC in production from email notification.

03/02/15 - Received NOA2 with approval dated 02/25/15.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

Thank God for the 1st Amendment so that douchebags like Nugent can say anti-American sh!t and not get arrested.

I didn't detect any anti-American rant here. It was an anti-Obama, anti-liberal rant. You libs constantly mistake your government for your nation.

Belarus-240-animated-flag-gifs.gifUSA-240-animated-flag-gifs.gif

Ted pretty much called it the way he and many others see it. Nothing wrong with telling the truth.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

I didn't detect any anti-American rant here. It was an anti-Obama, anti-liberal rant. You libs constantly mistake your government for your nation.

Bullsh!t. You don't fvckin call the POTUS anti-American or his administration American hating and call to use violence against elected officials. I mean, really? You can't see it? Mmmkay. Yes, it's just some good 'ol fashioned patriotism right thar. Round 'em up, yee-haw, cowboy! Dem libruls hate Amurika and tryin to ruin it with their multiculturism and homosexuals. Git yer guns! If this country goes down the toilet, which is possible, it will be because of Right Wing extremism. These extremists don't know their history and don't care, because they'd be shocked by just how librul all the GOP presidents have been over the last 70 years. EPA? Highways? Railroads? Farm - aid? Free higher education? Nugent's head would fvckin explode if he knew just how much all them GOP leaders were Big Gubmint lovers.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

where the ** gives you that idea? For one, Nugent's vitriol is not popular, except among RWN' s. Nugent should be as grateful for the 1st Amendment as he is for the 2nd, because without it, he'd be placed in Guantanimo as an enemy of the state. If he were a radical muslim, the teabaggers would be demanding he be thrown in prison. Thank God for the 1st Amendment so that douchebags like Nugent can say anti-American sh!t and not get arrested.

Wait, so it's anti-American to call out the Anti-American Administration? :unsure:

nfrsig.jpg

The Great Canadian to Texas Transfer Timeline:

2/22/2010 - I-129F Packet Mailed

2/24/2010 - Packet Delivered to VSC

2/26/2010 - VSC Cashed Filing Fee

3/04/2010 - NOA1 Received!

8/14/2010 - Touched!

10/04/2010 - NOA2 Received!

10/25/2010 - Packet 3 Received!

02/07/2011 - Medical!

03/15/2011 - Interview in Montreal! - Approved!!!

Where was Obumer and Eric Holder when Spike Lee and the Black Panthers were putting a bounty on Zimmermans head along with giving the wrong address to his home? I didn't see Obumer get involved then. Why is Obumer trying to push this bs "Dream Act" by rewarding tens of millions of criminals? Obumer is anti America.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

Wait, so it's anti-American to call out the Anti-American Administration? :unsure:

How can you be more subversive to a democratically elected government than to claim that government is not legitimate?

How can you be more subversive to a democratically elected government than to claim that government is not legitimate?

Nobody is saying he wasn't elected, what we are saying is that he's anti American along with being a racist.

sigbet.jpg