Bad_Daddy

Teacher arrested after sex with students for higher grades

108 posts in this topic

http://news.yahoo.com/teacher-arrested-sex-students-higher-grades-231353351.html

By Steve Olafson | Reuters – Fri, Mar 30, 2012

OKLAHOMA CITY (Reuters) - A former teacher and football coach who prosecutors say promised better grades to girls in exchange for sex at a small town Oklahoma high school has been charged with two counts of second-degree rape and nine other felonies, authorities said on Friday.

Investigators have identified five female victims of the former teacher at Atoka High School in southeastern Oklahoma and believe more remain unidentified, the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation said in a statement.

Prosecutors said Casey Hauff, 32, told many of the girls he would exchange sexual acts for better grades.

"Many of these sexual acts occurred at the school during school hours," the bureau statement said. "He also requested several of them send nude photographs of themselves to his cell phone." Atoka Police Chief Gene Dodson said the allegations came to light after an alleged victim confided to a classmate, who told school officials. Other girls were initially reluctant to speak to investigators because of embarrassment and shame, he said. The state bureau was asked to help investigate the case because of the "magnitude" of the allegations, Dodson said.

"It's a small town," he said. "It's an emotionally-charged situation."

Atoka, with a population of about 3,000, is about 130 miles southeast of Oklahoma City. Hauff taught history at the high school as well as coaching football, Dodson said. Hauff is married with two children and remained living in Atoka after he resigned from the school district on October 28, Dodson said.

In addition to the two rape charges, Hauff faces one count of forcible sodomy, four counts of solicitation of a minor, two counts of sexual battery, one count of showing obscene material to a minor and one count of lewd or indecent proposals to a child under the age of 16.

Hauff turned himself in Friday morning to the Atoka jail, one day after an arrest warrant was issued against him, the bureau said. His bond was set at $250,000. Hauff was arraigned Friday afternoon and released after posting bond, police said.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Oh,dear. Knew a football coach that into a similar situation. Nice guy, too.

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

I wonder how much pressure those poor little girls were feeling when they discovered they could get their "D" moved up to a "B" for a BJ. That way they have plenty of more time to fck off on Facebook and hang out with their friends at the mall.

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

I wonder how much pressure those poor little girls were feeling when they discovered they could get their "D" moved up to a "B" for a BJ. That way they have plenty of more time to fck off on Facebook and hang out with their friends at the mall.

Can't say, but the whole thing is truly disturbing on so many levels.

Here's my guy:

My link

Sex ed teacher jailed 90 days Sex ed teacher jailed 90 days

2004-03-31 03:35:00

ALAN CAIRNS, Special to The Free Press

BRAMPTON -- A disgraced Port Credit private school sex education teacher who "manipulated" a schoolgirl into after-school classroom sex acts was jailed 90 days yesterday. Former Mentor College teacher Bradley Muxlow, 35, will serve an additional 19 months of probation for fondling a second girl during a volleyball tournament at the school.

Muxlow, who was also given credit for two months of pre-trial custody on the first sex assault, will serve his jail sentence on weekends and will be under a strict overnight curfew during his probation period.

Muxlow abused his position of trust over the girls to get their consent for sex, prosecutor Lindsey Jeanes had told Superior Court of Ontario Justice Bruce Durno.

With Muxlow's wife Kim and two victims in court, Jeanes told Durno that Muxlow "groomed" the girls starting in Grade 9 and later preyed upon them for his own sexual gratification.

Court heard that when one girl voiced her fear about unprotected sex as Muxlow bent her over a school desk, Muxlow told her not to worry because "he was a sex ed teacher and he knew what he was doing."

The girls were 15 and 16 at the time of the assaults. While the age of consent begins at age 14, Muxlow was charged with sexual assault because he was in a position of trust.

Two weeks ago, Muxlow pleaded guilty to one sex assault and was found guilty of a second.

Muxlow's advances on the first girl began with a comment that her "skin is the color of olives, but does it taste like olives?"

He told her she was "hot" and felt her buttocks.

The girl was in Grade 10 when Muxlow, who was married in the fall of 2001, twice dropped his pants when the two were alone in the classroom and they engaged in a sex act.

Only months later, Muxlow had intercourse with the girl.

In a victim impact statement read into the court record by Jeanes, the girl said Muxlow "nearly destroyed my life."

She took drugs and felt isolation, shame, depression and contemplated suicide.

She wrote that she didn't want sex, didn't enjoy it and felt "humiliated" and "worthless."

The sex acts came to light after a 16-year-old girl Muxlow taught in Grades 9 and 10 complained that Muxlow fondled her breasts at a Dec. 8, 2001, volleyball tourney.

The girl told her parents about the assault, who told police.

In a victim impact statement, the girl said her marks fell from the mid-80s to the low 60s as she bore the brunt of student "hate" for her disclosure.

Copyright © The London Free Press 2001,2002,2003

Teacher jailed for assaults

Had sex with two students he taught

Worked at private Mississauga school

FRANK CALLEJA

STAFF WRITER

Family and friends of two 16-year-old students who were sexually assaulted by their Mississauga teacher are upset the man didn't apologize to the victims prior to his sentencing.

Bradley Muxlow, 35, was sentenced to five months in jail to be served on weekends starting this Friday. He'll only serve three months because he received two-for-one credit for a month of pre-trial custody.

After that he'll serve a 19-month conditional sentence in the community.

Prior to sentencing Mr. Justice Bruce Durno asked Muxlow if he had anything to say.

With his wife sitting in the Brampton courtroom, the athletic-looking Muxlow stood up and said, "No, your honour."

"They were satisfied with the outcome, but were upset there was no public apology," said crown prosecutor Lyndsay Jeanes in response to reporters' questions outside court.

Jeanes read two victim impact statements in which the students described how their teacher's betrayal and actions resulted in despair, one to the point of contemplating suicide. Both were ostracized by friends, and prevented at the time from going to university due to the loss of academic standing.

Muxlow pleaded guilty to one count of sexual assault and not guilty to another count of sexual assault, but was found guilty in his trial by judge alone on that second count.

Durno also imposed a long series of conditions, including not applying for teaching positions anywhere in Canada for the duration of his sentence.

Muxlow, a teacher for 10 years, was fired by Mentor College, a private school in Mississauga, where the offences occurred. He taught health and sex education and tutored one victim in math.

Although the sexual incidents were deemed consensual (under Canadian law, the age of consent is 14), the offences constitute a breach of trust. Muxlow was a captain of the 1993 Vanier Cup-winning Varsity Blues football team at the University of Toronto.

The encounters occurred in his classroom over 28 months ending Dec. 8, 2001.

Edited by IR5FORMUMSIE

IR5

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Women often use sex in the absence of other skills and knowledge to advance unfairly over men with better qualifications. This is simply a reflection of behavior that has been defended by feminists even when it occurs in the highest levels of our government

His main offense here, as opposed to, say, the President of the United States doing this is a couple years in age for the girls. But what can one expect of younger women when they are shown how this works to their advantage.

VERMONT! I Reject Your Reality...and Substitute My Own!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Women often use sex in the absence of other skills and knowledge to advance unfairly over men with better qualifications. This is simply a reflection of behavior that has been defended by feminists even when it occurs in the highest levels of our government

His main offense here, as opposed to, say, the President of the United States doing this is a couple years in age for the girls. But what can one expect of younger women when they are shown how this works to their advantage.

If we are talking about generalities, what about the apparent corruption of the male sex?

Timeline

If we are talking about generalities, what about the apparent corruption of the male sex?

Apparent in which way? That women offer sex for unearned advancement?

Gary And Alla

Timeline

For every corrupt offer of sex, there must also be an equally corrupt recipient.

True but there was only ONE man and many women so who is more corrupt? Who is being abused? Who is being exploited? Clearly it is the poor innocent man that is being used by Jezebels as men have throughout the ages as they try to steal from us our precious bodily fluids! Be Aware Sousuke!

Gary And Alla

Filed: Timeline

It works the other way as well. However, just having a young man notice her, might be enough to turn that B into an A, or get a few extra days to complete a missed assignment. As far as the male faculty, the threat of blackmail is enough to always keep that office door open and make sure someone is always walking by and checking up on the students.

Bad gurls earn the good grades.

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

Bad gurls earn the good grades.

Especially in Sex Ed.

IR5

Don't be silly. There is no mall in Atoka.

02/13/09 -

:)

02/19/09 - I-130 mailed out

02/27/09 - NOA1

03/19/09 - NOA2

05/07/09 - NVC CASE COMPLETE!

06/23/09 - Received interview appointment letter via email! Yay!

08/19/09 -Interview! SUCCESS!! (Wanna read a ridiculously long interview review? Click the link!)

08/21/09 - Visa received!

09/11/09 - POE (Alexandria Bay, NY)

09/28/09 - Received Permanent Resident card

06/28/11 - Sent 1-751 to VSC

07/29/11 - Biometrics appointment (OKC)

01/20/12 - I-751 approved!