luckytxn

After My Election I Have More Flexibility

9 posts in this topic

Timeline

Obama is going to give up Europe to Russia.star_smile.gif

President Obama Asks Medvedev for 'Space' on Missile Defense — 'After My Election I Have More Flexibility'

SEOUL, South Korea — At the tail end of his 90 minute meeting with Russian President Dmitri Medvedev Monday, President Obama said that he would have "more flexibility" to deal with controversial issues such as missile defense, but incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin needs to give him "space."

The exchange was picked up by microphones as reporters were let into the room for remarks by the two leaders.

The exchange:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

When asked to explain what President Obama meant, deputy national security adviser for strategic communications Ben Rhodes told ABC News that there is room for the U.S. and Russia to reach an accommodation, but "there is a lot of rhetoric around this issue — there always is — in both countries.

A senior administration official tells ABC News: "this is a political year in which the Russians just had an election, we're about to have a presidential and congressional elections — this is not the kind of year in which we're going to resolve incredibly complicated issue like this. So there's an advantage to pulling back and letting the technical experts work on this as the president has been saying."

-Jake Tapper

Link: http://abcnews.go.co...re-flexibility/

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Everyone has a chance to vote and get what they want, I like to be protected and rather be the big dog.

In Arizona its hot hot hot.

http://www.uscis.gov/dateCalculator.html

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Everyone has a chance to vote and get what they want, I like to be protected and rather be the big dog.

So are you in?

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Please don't call Obama a leader. The only place he's leading anyone is down the crapper.

I hate hearing terms like "leader of the free world", "leader of our country", "our leaders in Washington", etc. They're not our leaders. They're our representatives. They work for us. People would do well to remember that.

Even the president of the United States works for you. Not the other way around.

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Timeline

Please don't call Obama a leader. The only place he's leading anyone is down the crapper.

I hate hearing terms like "leader of the free world", "leader of our country", "our leaders in Washington", etc. They're not our leaders. They're our representatives. They work for us. People would do well to remember that.

Even the president of the United States works for you. Not the other way around.

Apologize. My sarcasm was smiley was nonexistent in the title.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

i suppose this statement by obama means the bilderberg group has anointed him for another term and it really doesn't matter who wins the gop nomination.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

A concept lost on so many -- representatives and public servants.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!" - Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, 1945.

"Retreat hell! We just got here!"

CAPT. LLOYD WILLIAMS, USMC