one...two...tree

Fox News Readers: Trayvon Martin A ‘Little Thug Ghetto Monkey.’

346 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Yes but just recently it was over the media that this young man was stalked and slaughtered. Now actual facts are coming out slowly showing that he was shot by an armed man to defend himself. He was on his back on the ground and being beaten by this young man. Finally the older man pulled his handgun out and with one shot killed his attacker. The young man was not even being stalked at all. I now think before we judge the man guilty of murder we should have the actual facts. The police released him for a reason and are referring the case to the district Attorney because they see no crime. We are allowed to defend ourselves.

Sure he can and that crazy cracker is allowed to defend himself.

But if GZ initiated the confrontation without reasonable cause he should bear responsibility for the outcome!

Shootings happen every day in this country. Can someone please explain to me why this particular one is all over the media and the others aren't?

Edited by Why_Me

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

So I can hunt down teenage kids...harass them...and kill them if they are willing to fight with me?

Your wife is from the Island of Jersey?

sigbet.jpg

"I want to take this opportunity to mention how thankful I am for an Obama re-election. The choice was clear. We cannot live in a country that treats homosexuals and women as second class citizens. Homosexuals deserve all of the rights and benefits of marriage that heterosexuals receive. Women deserve to be treated with respect and their salaries should not depend on their gender, but their quality of work. I am also thankful that the great, progressive state of California once again voted for the correct President. America is moving forward, and the direction is a positive one."

Timeline

Shootings happen every day in this country. Can someone please explain to me why this particular one is all over the media and the others aren't?

It is not news when a dog bites a man. It is news when a man bites a dog. It is not news when a man shoots another and is arrested and prosecuted. It is news when the shooter is not arrested and when circumstances make it appear he went looking for the confrontation and the victim apparently posed NO threat to him prior to that confrontation!

Edited by james&olya

Timeline

But if GZ initiated the confrontation without reasonable cause he should bear responsibility for the outcome!

Yes a neighborhood watch guy got out to ask an unknown young man what he was doing. The young man took offense and starting throwing down on the Hispanic looking dude and jumped him and started beating him. The older man getting pummeled finally had to pull and shoot once to defend himself. What is it that anyone can't understand here? He was armed with a legal permit to conceal carry. He was defending himself. The only thing he did wrong was he had to defend himself from a young Black Man. Any other race he had shot and there would be no news here.

Yes a neighborhood watch guy got out to ask an unknown young man what he was doing. The young man took offense and starting throwing down on the Hispanic looking dude and jumped him and started beating him. The older man getting pummeled finally had to pull and shoot once to defend himself. What is it that anyone can't understand here? He was armed with a legal permit to conceal carry. He was defending himself. The only thing he did wrong was he had to defend himself from a young Black Man. Any other race he had shot and there would be no news here.

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

sigbet.jpg

Timeline

You have a lot of details that have not been cited in the accounts I have read. Were you there? Or are you just 'filling in' the details since you 'know' what happened?!

Timeline

So I can hunt down teenage kids...harass them...and kill them if they are willing to fight with me?

The man that shot the kid did not hunt him down. He in my opinion should not have gotten out as he had already called the police. He went back to see where the kid was at to let the police know. He should have stayed in the car. He got out and asked the kid something. The kid attacked the man as a witness even saw. The man had to defend himself at this point.

She was. Now she is from The Isle of Man

She speak any French along with her English? Maybe with a Norman accent?

sigbet.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Good enough reason to be more restrictive on who gets to carry a concealed weapon. If you want to go through several weeks of law enforcement training, with annual refresher courses, and pass an annual psychological and physiological examination, and annually prove that you have a genuine need to carry a concealed weapon for some reason other that to put a little steel in your spine, then maybe, if the local sheriff or chief of police says it's okay to do so in his jurisdiction only.

Edited by ☼

Timeline

You have a lot of details that have not been cited in the accounts I have read. Were you there? Or are you just 'filling in' the details since you 'know' what happened?!

Read updated reports today that gave facts. Up to a few days ago it was still a deranged white honkie dude that belonged to the KKK hunted a unarmed young black man and shot him down like a dog in the streets. The police had given him a pat on the back for a job well done and sent him home. I was outraged myself.

Then today in a story that the father sent about his son being half Hispanic and a non Racist came out some facts came out that showed different side of the event. Made me think we should get the actual facts and details first before we string him up. That is just me though. Everyone else can convict him before knowing.